Just_Derek26
Consummate Litster
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2026
- Posts
- 127
50-year-old man in search of a woman who's willing to take it slow and get to know one another for something long-term.
I seek a woman who can handle her own in a conversation, can make me smile, who is attractive both inside and out. I'm laid back and low key, I enjoy a good back and forth conversation, along with those good morning and good night messages. It's been a while since I was excited to see something in the in box. No strings, just an opportunity is all I ask.
If you're willing to take a chance, reach out and say hello.
I seek a woman who can handle her own in a conversation, can make me smile, who is attractive both inside and out. I'm laid back and low key, I enjoy a good back and forth conversation, along with those good morning and good night messages. It's been a while since I was excited to see something in the in box. No strings, just an opportunity is all I ask.
If you're willing to take a chance, reach out and say hello.
Last edited: