Dems And Media Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Did To Him

You ignore posts which completely fuck your stupid narratives to hell so I'm sure you'll ignore this one too.

You champion the party which waves Nazi flags along with stars and bars at your leading candidate's kkkampaign rallys.

Sit the fuck down, Reichguide.
REICHGUIDE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, nothing he did in challenging the election was illegal.
Well, except the whole insurrection thing, and trying to get the Georgia Secretary of State to "find" the votes he needed, and the whole LIST of things he did trying overturn a valid election.

And guess what bro...CONSPIRACY to commit a crime is a crime. Trying to reverse the course of a valid election is illegal, even if you don't succeed.

REICHGUIDE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, except the whole insurrection thing, and trying to get the Georgia Secretary of State to "find" the votes he needed, and the whole LIST of things he did trying overturn a valid election.

And guess what bro...CONSPIRACY to commit a crime is a crime. Trying to reverse the course of a valid election is illegal, even if you don't succeed.

REICHGUIDE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of course you can say whatever the fuck you want. The courts will ultimatel decide if it was illegal

That's because the right has been running on dogwhistle and code words for 55 years. So yes, we do always have to read between the lines.
Yes, reading between the lines. The lines of KOCH that the tighty righties have been snorting.

The left's positions on just about everything always require "reading between the lines" and clairvoyance.
Lol. Dude, seriously.
How many times have you had to interpret Trump's words?

"What he meant by..."
"What he meant to say..."
"He really didn't mean that!"

If it did he would have been charged with insurrection by mad dog Smith, he wasn't.

Smith as a mad dog? See that's the real problem, you attribute the Left with being even mentally capable of the sorts of bullshit logic the Right is and that the Press holds both sides even remotely equally when they do not.

Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him​

His big mistake was that he didn't do that the first time and he paid dearly for it.

I hope he learned something from that.

Regardless of who gets elected, corporate media is losing viewers and money. The fear of bankruptcy may be what pushes it closer to government, to get more corporate welfare. The ass kissing and blatant propaganda push more viewers away.

Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him​

His big mistake was that he didn't do that the first time and he paid dearly for it.

I hope he learned something from that.
Oh, Joe. My poor lil ol' JoePee.
You have no idea at all what you just said in this post.

Smith as a mad dog? See that's the real problem, you attribute the Left with being even mentally capable of the sorts of bullshit logic the Right is and that the Press holds both sides even remotely equally when they do not.
Reichguide is the histrionic queen of hysterics.

Georgia may beg to differ.
Reichguide knows more than any judge!

I mean, he was totally right when he said that the crazy lady who tried and failed to light MLK's childhood home ablaze should be executed.

Lol

Back