Daddus Interruptus!

LedAstray

Experienced
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Posts
87
So here we are this morning, it's 8:30 and my husband and I are having some pretty hot sex. The headboard is banging on the wall, the springs are squeaking, I'm in the middle of an intense orgasm, moaning... the dog barks and we hear the door downstairs closing... oh my god, it's my dad, bringing us the Sunday paper!!! I don't know if he heard us, but he didn't yell up like he usually does.

Damn.
 
Yea but hey you have the paper now......and don't have to go out and get it.........................
 
Hmm, you think maybe he figured out that you have sex occasionally :)

As long as he doesn't rate you on style or execution, you should be ok!
 
... and maybe Dad'll call or knock the next time, before he comes walking in.
 
It could be worse ......

you could live in a one room studio apartment. :eek:

Hi Dad!!!!!!!!! :eek:
 
whats the worse is when your sister rings the door bell and you KNOW she has a key ... that usually means they come in heard something they shouldnt went out and rang the bell :p


or maybe your dad did the old slaming the front door after he's already come in to let you know he was there :)
 
Distance.

That's the key. If they need a plane to come visit, you're usually OK.
 
Oh well, we thought it was pretty funny anyway. I'm just always thrilled to get some in the morning because we normally have "kiddus interruptus." The little shits have to wake up at the crack of dawn!

Why didn't anyone tell us distance is the key??? In a week or two, we're moving a block away from them.
 
april-wine said:
lol....great story.......and it even ended in an orgasm woooohoooo

I didnt even notice the orgasm first time around

Maybe she just wasnt loud enough for me
 
this sounds like something MY Dad would do.

He travels to the U.S. for business 5-6 times a year, and has occasionally just shown up out of the blue, because he wants to surprise "his boy". His excuse for not calling first to let me know is that international rates are so high, lame but I love the guy anyway.

At least Pops doesn't have his own key, now that would be interesting for Mrs. Lobito and I.
 
keys!

I don't know why, but I share keys with my parents -- they have keys to our house and cars and we have keys to their house and cars. My parents are getting up there in age, but they still do a lot for us -- my dad brings me the paper every morning, checks the oil in the car, feeds my pets when I'm not home, lets them out... hell, every once in a while if he sees a sink full of dishes, he'll wash them. I guess losing privacy is the price we pay for them being so helpful :)
 
Back
Top