Crossdresser looking for a man in NC

AmeliaZay

Virgin
Hi all I'm Amelia, I'll get right to it I'm looking to meet a man in the Western NC eastern TN to make me feel like a woman. I'm not really looking for just a hook up more of an evening of romance to see what it's like on the other side of things. We would have to talk first and see how things go but I just want to be able to explore my sexuality further.

Hi all I'm Amelia, I'll get right to it I'm looking to meet a man in the Western NC eastern TN to make me feel like a woman. I'm not really looking for just a hook up more of an evening of romance to see what it's like on the other side of things. We would have to talk first and see how things go but I just want to be able to explore my sexuality further.

Wish
I was in WNC, would love to chat. I will be moving there in a few years. I can't wait!!!! Good luck in your search.

Back