Chicago - JO Buddy

Justme16432000

Really Really Experienced
Alright, I'm taking the next step. I joined Lit a long time ago to read stories and skim the boards. I took a break for a long time and came back recently and got into Lit Chat.

I'm a 45 yo married guy and have become very bi curious over the past 5 years. I've enjoyed chatting with others, and have tried voice and cam, all are very sexy and fun. Now I want to get together with somebody in person. I'm looking for somebody similar to me with very limited or no experience with men but who is open minded and actively curious. I want somebody who is curious about giving and receiving not just one or the other.

How I imagine this going from here. We exchange a few messages on here, progress to chat, move on to cam/voice. From there we meet in person and decide if we're both comfortable going further. I'm imagining that at first we'll talk and JO together, and again if comfortable next time go further.

I'm 45, married, fit, avg height/weight, professional and masculine. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and for obvious reasons would want us both to be clear headed for this. I can't host but am open to meeting you within about a 2 hour drive time of Chicago if we get to that point. I want this to be fun but more importantly discreet, so I probably won't give you me real name, no pics, phone numbers, texting, hometowns, etc...

Can't wait to hear from you and get to know you. Send me a PM if you want to take the conversation further.

>>>>>>>>~~~~~~

Alright, I'm taking the next step. I joined Lit a long time ago to read stories and skim the boards. I took a break for a long time and came back recently and got into Lit Chat.

I'm a 45 yo married guy and have become very bi curious over the past 5 years. I've enjoyed chatting with others, and have tried voice and cam, all are very sexy and fun. Now I want to get together with somebody in person. I'm looking for somebody similar to me with very limited or no experience with men but who is open minded and actively curious. I want somebody who is curious about giving and receiving not just one or the other.

How I imagine this going from here. We exchange a few messages on here, progress to chat, move on to cam/voice. From there we meet in person and decide if we're both comfortable going further. I'm imagining that at first we'll talk and JO together, and again if comfortable next time go further.

I'm 45, married, fit, avg height/weight, professional and masculine. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and for obvious reasons would want us both to be clear headed for this. I can't host but am open to meeting you within about a 2 hour drive time of Chicago if we get to that point. I want this to be fun but more importantly discreet, so I probably won't give you me real name, no pics, phone numbers, texting, hometowns, etc...

Can't wait to hear from you and get to know you. Send me a PM if you want to take the conversation further.

crankyandtesty@hotmail.com

59 yo also inexperienced but very curious. I'm in the Chicago area. I'm open to trying more if we are both comfortable. Message me back if interested.

we should talk

we should talk
Good morning . I read your post in it's entirety...then I read it again. I would love to chat with hopes of meeting and getting acquainted over time .....from your writing , i think we have way more in common than we have in comparison . I am located in the northwest chicagoland suburbs and in search of finding a friendship in which, over time , we feel comfortable enough to explore our inhibitions with one another. I am physically fit , health conscious, non drinker-smoker . Hit me back....just to chat and we can see where it leads ;-)

now where could the nw burbs people meet up to do this

Back