Unable to log into chat?

what does it say when you try and log in? and may i ask what your previous name is?

It doesn't give me an error or any message, it just keeps going back to the log in page and the user name and password input boxes are blank. I'm not positive about my prior name, I think it may have been Tiger070458. My google email was hacked and I have not been able to access the old email and could not remember the password. So I just created a new email. But have not been able to access the Lit chat section since.

ok well if things are blank like that you are not banned. It would just pop up and tell you to retry. it sounds like you might have to speak to someone in the site support. It would not have been your IP in this case. You can try a few things...try logging in with another browser. Make sure that your time and date is right on your computer (i know that sounds weird but we have see it help) clear your cache and cookies...try logging in with another device and make sure your browser is up to date as well.

if none of that works you can try asking here
https://forum.literotica.com/forums/lit-tech-support.68/

thats the site support

sorry i could not suggest more but lit can be persnickety at best at times for the chat.

I am not finding any records of you being banned for any reason so i am afraid I am not sure why you are not able to log in. You could try another browser or clearing your cache or cookies in your browser as well. If you are useing a vpn i would suggest maybe trying to turn that on in case something might be blocked. And barring that I would have to direct you to the site technical support section here

https://forum.literotica.com/forums/lit-tech-support.68/

sorry.
I’m not able to get in chat keeps saying try again I’ve tried other browsers. Am I blocked??

If you are uncertain as to why, you can enable forum messaging and I will provide you with specifics.

Next time just dm a mod (from memory) in chat, she is usually pretty good about dealing with these criminals

*edit reason: listed wrong mod name

Last edited:
Hi queenofpleasure,

In future, can I ask that if you see any discussion of underage people, or anything else which breaches the chat rules, please can you screenshot it and send the link either to someone with a silver star next to their name, or if we aren't available, to please post that screenshot into the Mod Office, or attach it to a private message and send it to one of the Chat moderators, listed on a post by Quip on this forum.
That way we can take action to ban the person from using our chat facility.

Thank you.

Looking.

Next time just dm Iseldora (from memory) in chat, she is usually pretty good about dealing with these criminals
Isedora is actually the bot that runs chat so won't be able to do too much. Look in the chat mod office (usually near the bottom of the room list) or for someone with a pretty silver star and they can help you

We treat accusations of that sort very seriously and appreciate your reporting this. We do need some more information. Please contact me via forum mail or in pm on the chat site at your convenience

I would like to be reinstated back in chat site, i know that i have broke the rules here , but even facebook gives people a second chance, I will never do anything again to disobey the rules

Last I checked we are not face book and we have stated if you break these particular rules you will be banned with no warning so no we will not reinstate you. If you are confused on what rule you broke you can pm but other than that you will only be told the reason.

Back