Just_Derek26
Consummate Litster
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2026
- Posts
- 138
Shocking or not I'm still hoping to find a great lady in which a genuine friendship can spring up. We all have acquaintances here on the forum but I would enjoy the opportunity to find a woman who will develop into something more than a random hello or a like. If you are willing to converse more than one sentence at a time, have a sense of humor, and a caring heart reach out!
Let me undersell myself
I'm not the most handsome, nor the most interesting guy posting here and I may go to bed earlier than you do, but I know how to converseb and forth, I'm genuine, I'm laid back and low key, and willing to provide the attention you deserve.
I will check my inbox for your DM!
Let me undersell myself
I'm not the most handsome, nor the most interesting guy posting here and I may go to bed earlier than you do, but I know how to converseb and forth, I'm genuine, I'm laid back and low key, and willing to provide the attention you deserve.
I will check my inbox for your DM!
Last edited: