Calling All Texans

Shylady said:
I'm from Texas too, but I don't have big hair.

Also, Texans don't have accents the rest of y'all do.;)


melts at shyladys "y'all" :p


blondgirl waist lenth hair ? wow i dont think i could cope with having hair that lenth to much work ... but i bet it looks fantastic
 
i love nearly all accents ... texas is very sexy one im glad you havent lost your y'all lavender :)
 
Thanks sexy-girl, but that isn't my hair lol my hair is very short. It is blonde however.

I like helping my beautician make her car payments:D
 
I was born in Ft.Worth Tx..Lived there a fair amount of my life...Traveled around the world....but I had to come home to Tx..I live in North Dallas these days.





CH
 
hi y'all

present and accounted for...thick Texas accent firmly in tact...and damn proud of it!
 
<<<"
blondgirl waist lenth hair ? wow i dont think i could cope with having hair that lenth to much work ... but i bet it looks fantastic
">>>

Thanks. Sometimes it looks really great and sometimes it looks like cold limp spagetti. But, I like it--and I have yet to meet a lover who doesn't think that my hair looks great wrapped around his cock! LOL Of course, maybe that is just the southern or Texas men who really like that. ;)

As for me-I was born north of Amarillo in one of those hick towns and ended up down here waaaaaayyyy south of there. When I first came here, everyone called me a Yankee for being from "up north o' Dallas." I thought that was funny as hell. (The people where I came from are more stereotypically Southern than anybody down here in Houston!!!!!!!) I threw that at CH once, but he didn't bite at my joke. Oh well. I KNOW I am not a yankee--no sugar in my beans or cheese on my pie or gravy that looks like it was meant to hide burned food with the color.
 
Born in California, but moved to Texas in 1990.

Like the Willis Alan Ramsey song says:
"Dallas women standing up beat the others lying down."

*tips his hat*
 
My husband is from Waco, TX, and when we went to visit his family, I fell in love with the state.......can't wait to move there!
The countryside is beautiful and the people are SO nice!
I was born in Ohio, but can't wait to be a Texan.:cool:
 
Born in the midwest, but have lived in Texas for 30 years. Spent 16 years in Amarillo, moved to FW in 1987. Love the DFW Metroplex & can't imagine living anywhere else. Fort Worth is a big city, but it has kind of a small town feel to it. Dallas is big city & I go over there to the Galleria & places like that. I think we have the best of both worlds living here in the Metroplex. I don't have much of an accent.
 
Quoting Davy Crockett...

You all can go to Hell...I'm going to Texas.

I dare you to cross the line in the sand & gripe about Texas.

Just teasing. As a Mexican-American and a Texan I am sorry to say that I don't have an accent. I have been told by friends on the east coast that I do, but I can't feel it in my speech. Personally, despite having seen a few other states & countries, I like Texas. I enjoy the diversity: we don't all drive Cadillacs with the horns on the front, carry guns for shoot-out's on the streets, nor fulfill any stereotype/cliche. Art is wildly diverse: Houston & San Antonio are filled with urban artist galore (Taggers, and if you've ever painted & run from the cops, you understand what I am saying!) Dallas is infested with large business centers of commerce and communication; some of the best fishing in the country can be found on our shores, and in the last decade, more people come to Texas for Spring Break, increasing a few thousand each time.

As much as we wave the flag, remembering who we are as Americans, we also know of the identity we have growing up in our home state. I love Texas; I can't imagine moving any longer. I may travel, but I am always here, or return here. Sunsets on the mountains in Garner State park; sunrise on the Gulf of Mexico past the SPID in Corpus Christi. Deer running wild on suburban streets, and children out running through the grass and in the knowledege of their nearby families & community.

I know that we're having a little fun & the idea of knowing someone near you shares the same choices as you is fun, but we're all lucky to be here too, in this cyber-sovreignity: "we're Literoticans."

I hope these big feet haven't crushed anyone's feelings.

Adios.


Julian
 
I'm up in this house like a StainMaster Carpet. I love Texas....I was Born in Houston and stayed there for my formative years. I lived in Galveston for awhile as well.
Once I was old enough i started to move around, mostly in the south...
I moved back to Texas (Austin) and lived there for about 8 months before I moved here to New Orleans.

Either I've been sniffing Glue or the number of Texans has grown...wow, who knew?
 
Last edited:
accent?

with a name like cuz cracker? surely madam you jest? LOL!

having heard myself talk on tape before i knew my name here on lit had to be either cuz cracker or country cow patty.

and if i slow my speech down even slower i can have you rolling on the floor laughing.
 
Proud to be from the state of Texas.

Love my city and enjoy traveling all over Texas... been to the big cities and the not so big ones.

Like cute little cities called Sweet Water --- had the most wonderful sensual erotic mesmorizing sweet delicious amazing breathtaking experience in that little Texas city. :)
 
Well - as I said before - I travel to Texas about one week a month - sometimes more often. I love Texas... always have a great time whenever I'm there. If I ever move from my current location I will probably end up moving to Texas permanantly.

But till then - I'm hoping for honorary Texas status...
 
2 here

I am born mississippi, military brat/vet now rooted in Austin.
Mike is a new yorker moved here as soon as possible.

So if like to get to know us, drop us a line.

Ken and Mike
 
Yes, yes, yes. You're answering if you are Texan but you're forgetting to tell us if you have BIG HAIR or not. :D
 
Hair

Well we both use to have long hair, like down to mid- back.
But we both cut hair cuts so now have short hair.
Ken and Mike
 
Back
Top