Bookcase Credibility

Do NOT put Elvis anywhere close to a Nazi. We get grumpy about that.

Aside from that, I could take pics that would fill an entire room of books I've read. I will admit that I tried to read The Sound and the Fury but I gave up pretty quickly.
Lisa Marie...is that you?

No one wants to be next to Mengele but I bet Houdini will be out of there by morning.
 
I have bookcases in two rooms, including in 100 year old law cases. But I now use our county’s digital library and don’t miss the pulp like I thought I would.

As for zoom backgrounds, I am amused by all the guitars
 
I really don't have much of one anymore. What I do have is a small one filled with machinist technical manuals, aviation assembly manuals and automotive shop manuals.

Not exactly high brow stuff if you are looking at literary decoration.
 
I have shelves upon shelves augmented by desks with stacks and stacks of books.

One day, I must get organized...
 
Back
Top