ATM ?

lowcollar

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
1,613
How many of you have actually done Ass to Mouth? Did you enjoy it? I have had fingers up my hole then sucked on them. I have been pegged then gave a long blowjob to that gorgeous silicone phallus. Do you clean it before sucking on it. Or, do you do it dirty. I do it dirty. I have been fantasizing for months about a trans woman fucking me, then I blow her and get a nice mouthful of her white spew to taste with my asshole.
 
Prior to intimacy, I always do a prep. Definitely not into "unpleasant" accidents. As for ATM most certainly a pleasant, shared experience.
 
Last edited:
I think there us another thread some where about ATM, maybe under the fetish section.

Here was my answered there.

I did it the first time inadvertently. The guy I was with just finished popping my anal cherry (bareback). We did it dog style and when he pulled out I looked back and saw a drop of cum on the head of his cock. Without thinking where his cick had just been I jumped off the bed and sucked up that drop of cum off his cock. It later dawned on me that it was ATM.

Now I know I clean out well enough that it doesn't bother me.
 
Back
Top