B beckbabe Tincture of THC Joined May 10, 2001 Posts 1,959 Oct 11, 2001 #26 April, since I heard about it on Howard Stern, I imagine I'm not the one spreading this story, which was presented to me as a fact.
April, since I heard about it on Howard Stern, I imagine I'm not the one spreading this story, which was presented to me as a fact.
TN_Vixen Rear Window Joined Sep 24, 2000 Posts 7,710 Oct 11, 2001 #27 just a short note another case of Anthrax was reported in the FL gossip rag business. Pres. Bush was said to say this is now considered an act of terrorism. Hazie? Got anything to cut 'n paste on this? hehe
just a short note another case of Anthrax was reported in the FL gossip rag business. Pres. Bush was said to say this is now considered an act of terrorism. Hazie? Got anything to cut 'n paste on this? hehe