AMA Princess_Scarlet

Does this scenario turn you on?

I take you to a mall, first to a high end lingerie store where you try on the different selections I choose modeling them for me in front of the staff and other clients. Then after I have picked the one I like we move on to a dress shop and repeat the selection process.

With each outfit you must bend and stretch to make sure that your ass and pussy are on view as you move.

We follow that by picking the right shoes, as you try on each pair the sales person is getting a full view up your new outfit.

After the shopping we go to dinner, sitting close so that I can finger you as we eat.

So, are you a pillow princess? A princess as described in The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty- A N Roquelaure? Daddy's little princess? Or some grouchy demanding femdom princess? What does a princess wear to distinguish herself so that everyone knows she is a fucking princess?

So, are you a pillow princess? A princess as described in The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty- A N Roquelaure? Daddy's little princess? Or some grouchy demanding femdom princess? What does a princess wear to distinguish herself so that everyone knows she is a fucking princess?
Daddy’s Princess

Only ever wear skirts and dresses, lots of pink, sometimes a little tiara headband and a Pandora necklace which has a princess on xx

Back