midwestyankee
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2003
- Posts
- 32,076
Spring is never real until after the Bard's birthday.
Exeunt all.
Exeunt all.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
3113, if you're erecting a pole to dance around, I'm game but I refuse to wear anything that silly looking. Filmy frocks, indeed. Sheesh!

Casual clothing is acceptable in lieu of flimsy frock. It's being part of the dance that counts.but I refuse to wear anything that silly looking. Filmy frocks, indeed. Sheesh!
Now you're getting into the spirit of things!Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copeland.

For us in SoCal that's the beginning of summer.Spring is never real until after the Bard's birthday.
But she doesn't ignore you like that, does she?He looks like me on Hot Mama's day off!![]()
![]()

We are supposed to get a foot of snow tonight...



