A fallen angel in the city of angels, closed for AmbrosiaCaress and Niceandbrutal

Everything had happened so fast, it was almost as if she were in a dream and just observing. Observing the men in the van. Observing Marcus change mid-leap into a Wolf. Observing herself as she stood in the alley entrance, almost glowing, uttering some incantation and seeming to stop time, or warp reality. Had she really done that? Observing herself and Marcus as a Wolf running, into the alleys, into the shadows.

It all felt surreal...

Until he changed back, into Marcus the man, right in front of her, laying his hands gently on her shoulders.

"How... do you know how you did that? I think you just saved my life. Those men had silver weapons. They were not afraid of me."

Lina shook her head. She was not sure how she did what she did, or how she even knew the words. But they came naturally to her, she had not even been thinking, just reacting to what was happening. "I... don't know. I saw you, I saw them, I heard the sound, I thought you were... were hurt..." her voice wavered. What would she do if he got hurt? Just the thought made her heart almost ache, sending a cold shiver cascading through her.

"We have to assume they'll come looking for us again, with different tactics. Do you know why they are hunting us?"

Again she shook her head.

"They didn't know what I was before I changed. They were after you, not me. You have powers, powers that these people want to exploit. I think my searches on the internet might have triggered an alarm, along with the image searches. It's your eyes. They do kind of stand out."

"My... eyes?"

She had been about to ask him about what he had searched on that screen just before she started feeling that ominous sensation. Just before that van had shown up.

He was still holding her shoulders, and she stepped into his embrace, wrapping her arms around him, just wanting to feel him close, feel his heartbeat. She didn't care what he was inside, a Beast, a Wolf, mattered not to her. She was just glad he was safe, and it was not lost on her he was willing to fight, and maybe even die, to protect her...

"What was it you saw when you searched about my eyes? Are my eyes black? And something about Tattoos? Marcus..." she stayed against his chest as she lifted her dark eyes to look up at him, the black again swirling, almost like a vortex of shadows, displaying her distress, her body trembling against him only accenting her fear even further.

Lina herself had never even looked in the mirror at the Salvation Army shelter and the volunteer had not thought anything of the tattoos she had glimpsed on her back.

"Tell me what you are thinking, please.. I need to know"... she was not sure she wanted to hear what he was thinking. But she was getting the inkling that she was not normal. Like him, there was something different about her. She'd been able to bend reality and halt it completely for a few minutes. She had no idea how or why though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Sir, we've hit a complication"

"Explain"

"The subject we were after, she is definitely a Being, whether Demonic or Angelic, I am not sure. But she displayed the ability to warp reality. I've seen it before, when we captured that Demon, Goroth, last year"...

"Does she present as Demonic?"

"Not sure, my guess is she is a fallen Angel, but you know we can't be sure until she is captured and tested"

"What else"

"It appears she is protected by a Werewolf"

"What? She bonded with a Werewolf? How.... Interesting... Head back to base, we will discuss further"

"Yes Sir"

Last edited:
"My... eyes? What was it you saw when you searched about my eyes? Are my eyes black? And something about Tattoos? Marcus..."

Marcus was taken aback. He took it for granted that she knew about her eyes. Apparently she didn't, and neither did she know about the tattooed wings on her back. Oh boy.

"Yes Lina. Your eyes are completely black. I've never seen eyes like yours before, actually. I doubt there's many people who have. And on your back, in exquisite detail, are tattoos of wings. I've never seen tattoos like these before. Very detailed and lifelike."

He stopped. He had his theory, but he was loathe to share it with her. It was... wild. But then, so was his existence. His main concern was whether or not she believed him or put any credence to his theory.

"Tell me what you are thinking, please.. I need to know"

He sighed. He couldn't keep her in the dark. He steeled himself and then spoke the words.

"Very well, Lina. We're in this together," he grasped her hand, "and you deserve to know what I believe. This sounds crazy, but... I believe you're an angel. Fallen angel, maybe. But I sense no evil in you, and I believe a Demon would act differently, and feel differently, and smell differently.""

There. It was out in the open now. He scrutinized her face as he spoke, looking for any clues of her state of mind.

"Tell me what you are thinking, please.. I need to know"

He sighed. He couldn't keep her in the dark. He steeled himself and then spoke the words.

"Very well, Lina. We're in this together," he grasped her hand, "and you deserve to know what I believe. This sounds crazy, but... I believe you're an angel. Fallen angel, maybe. But I sense no evil in you, and I believe a Demon would act differently, and feel differently, and smell differently."

He surely could feel her hands shaking. The entire of her body started to tremble.

He thought she was an angel? A fallen angel? Was there even such a thing? But then again, he was a Werewolf. He could change forms, apparently at will. She was not even sure what a Werewolf was, but she was intuitive enough to know it was not normal. Not the way those men had surrounded him, not the way the other people stared. And Demons. He mentioned Demons. Demon was a word she knew. A word she knew well.

But if she was what he said she was, why was she here? Why was she... fallen? What had she done? Or not done? And why could she not remember? There was something, something lingering right there at the very corner of her memory, that she could not quite grasp. She stared up at Marcus, desperately trying to grab ahold of whatever that thought was that tickled there... but she just could ensnare it.

That tiny little thought that was gently itching in the corner of her mind, of her memory, was the words that would unlock who and what she was.

Usstan sut dos dal l'valmuth d'zeklet'tau lu'uoi'nota, xal dosst zha'linth yutsu
(I release you from the bonds of heaven and hell, may your memory return)

The organization searching for her knew this information.

"Have... have you dealt with demons before? And those men.. how would they know what I am? I don't even understand. I have... I have no memory of being an angel" Tears, large, droplets of tears, formed in her eyes as she spoke, gliding slowly down her cheeks. If those men knew what she was, or thought they knew, what did they want with her? She did NOT get the sense they wanted to help her.

"Can we... can we go somewhere .. safe? Where they will not find me or you until we figure this out? Would we be safe back in the tunnel? In the alcove?" she was visibly shaking and leaned into him once more for comfort, she nearly wrapping herself around him. He could feel her quivering, her rapidly beating heart, her breathing deep and ragged. He could scent her fear....

He held her. It felt like the only thing he could do right now. Hold her until her trembling and her fear subsided, and answer as truthfully as possible. "I don't believe I've dealt with demons before. I was stalked once by something supernatural, something evil, but I am uncertain as to what it was. I never caught a glimpse of it, but I sensed it. You being a fallen angel is just a hypothesis of mine, but given your eyes, your wing tattoos, your power, and the effect you have on me, I know you're a supernatural being of some kind. But I don't believe you're evil."

"Can we... can we go somewhere .. safe? Where they will not find me or you until we figure this out? Would we be safe back in the tunnel? In the alcove?"

He reflected on it, then: "No, the tunnel is not safe. Too many people there, too many of them afraid of me or holding grudges. There is one place, though..."

He was thinking about his hideout on Neibolt Street. It was a stretch of street deserted, except for a large pack of feral dogs roaming there. He'd fought their leader, a huge german shepherd, and won. They knew him and respected him. It was Lina's and his best bet.

"Come with me," he said, grasping her hand. He led her through back alleys and narrow streets filled with the filthy and rotting spoils of the city. They stayed out of sight of others as much as possible, as fear and rumors of odd happenings spread like wildfire.

After 30 minutes of sneaky maneuvering they were nearing Neibolt Street. Marcus could hear and smell the pack of feral dogs as they entered their territory. They walked into an ambush and were surrounded by dogs keeping them in check but not attacking.

"Don't move," Marcus said calmly. "They'll rip you to shreds if you try to run." He casually placed an arm around Lina's shoulder to mark her as his. "I may have to change, but I hope that won't be necessary."

They stood in this standoff for a couple of minutes before the pack leader arrived. The pack parted to let the large german shepherd through. Marcus stood his ground and held a protective arm around Lina all the while. "This is their leader," Marcus offered by way of explanation. "I've bested him before. I hope I won't have to-"

A short commanding bark released the tension as the pack broke the circle around Marcus and Lina. He had been recognized, and Lina had been sufficiently marked by him for the pack to understand that they'd have to answer to him if they harmed her. They were free to proceed.

Marcus led Lina to a boarded up store and led her around to the back. The back door had been forced open by him. This was Marcus' place to lay low in. The pack would sound the alarm if intruders came and they would fight to protect their territory.

The store had been a mom & pop grocery store with the owners living upstairs from their life's work. There were still some furnishings upstairs, including a decent sized bed that Marcus had supplied with blankets. He'd also stored tinned foods, dry goods, water, and a storm kitchen here. In other words, the perfect place to lay low.

"My emergency bunker," he said. "I only use it in times of need. We'll be safe here for a few days, at least."

"My emergency bunker," he said. "I only use it in times of need. We'll be safe here for a few days, at least."

Once they were in the small apartment above that little store, Lina felt so much better.

She may not remember who or what she was, but she did feel fear, and it was overwhelming. Being out in the open scared her now. After seeing that van and those men. What did they want with her? Why was she important to them?

And now, Marcus, he thought she was some kind of magical being? Or an angel? How could she be an angel? Weren't angels heavenly beings? She was not heavenly, was she?

The rooms upstairs were small, but inviting. Almost homey. It was clear that whoever used to live there took care of the small place. And Marcus had provisioned it well. He trusted her obviously, to bring her here. This was something she was sure he kept hidden from most. A sanctuary. Then again, had Marcus let anyone close to him since he was, well a kid?

Lina busied herself with investigating the rooms. What she did find, in the smaller bedroom closet, was clothing, that may have belonged to the daughter of whoever lived up there. Lina found a couple of pairs of shorts and tank tops, which is put in her backpack for later. She found other knicknacks of sorts, but nothing else useful.

She then wandered into the larger bedroom, where the bed stood. There were several blankets strewn about the bed, but despite the messy appearance, it was fairly clean and looked exceedingly comfortable. Much more than what they had slept on the night prior in the tunnels. Lina stopped midstep, staring at the bed. She remembered the couple across from them in the tunnels. The woman on her hands and knees, her head down on the dirty mattress they were using, the man behind her, mounting her, arm around her torso as he rode her, his hips rocking back and forth, his cock thrusting into her sex, and the sounds, she remembered the sounds the woman was making, the low moaning, her harsh breathing, and the man, his grunts as he fucked her, and fucked her hard...

Lina could feel that sensation again, deep in the mid of her, in her very core. A heat, the flicker, that started once more to burn. As she stared at the bed, she could not get the image out of her mind. She could not stop the tingling that was snaking thru her, setting her nerve endings ablaze. She could hear Marcus in the other room, she was alone in the bedroom for the moment. She suddenly felt, the jeans she had on suddenly felt so restrictive. It was as if she were in a daze, and without thinking, she unzipped and stripped off the jeans, leaving her in the tie-dyed tee that hung just at her ass cheeks, the white panties she was wearing now clearly visible. And she wanted to touch herself. She could feel her own sex, moist, heated, her skin felt flush, her nipples had peaked beneath her bra and the lace touching each one was nearly intoxicating. In her mind she watched that couple, and saw her and Marcus. Her and Marcus on the bed, she, she was bent over the bed, her white panties down around her ankles. Marcus was behind her, touching her, his large hands slipping between her parted thighs, finding her dripping wet pussy... His finger caressing between the silken folds, finding her pulsating clit, hearing her moaning, gasping and crying out as he gripped his cock and pushed it into her tight, virginal sex.....

"Lina?" Marcus had stepped into the room, Lina had not heard him until he spoke and his voice startled her, to where she turned around, stepped back, and fell onto the bed....

Last edited:
Marcus left Lina to explore the house for a bit. They were safe here and he assumed she could use a little time and space by herself. He busied himself checking windows and doors. Front door was locked and Marcus did not have the keys. Back door was easy enough to secure from the inside. Windows downstairs were shuttered and locked, and the windows upstairs were boarded, making it all but impossible to look in from the outside while it still was possible to look out. Perfect.

He wondered to himself why he didn't use this hideaway more. It was fairly clean and tidy and well protected. Any intruders would be barked at and chased off by the pack outside. But he didn't want the pack to think he was using them, and if he got into habits it would be easier for his enemies to track him. So he only chose this place of, for him, extreme comfort when he needed to lay low for a few days. Last time he'd used it he'd been chased by a supernatural creature. It'd been a scary few days where Marcus never saw what stalked him, but he sensed it and smelled it. Its scent was of corruption and decay and... Marcus shuddered. Better to not think about it.

He was in the adjoining bathroom to the main bedroom opening up the water pipes for the shower, tap, and toilet that some blessed bureaucrat had forgotten to turn off, when he sensed Lina's mood change. He could smell the same sweet scent he'd known this morning when she'd watched the rutting couple in the tunnel. Her breath also changed in nature, becoming deeper and more hectic. He heard the rustle of her jeans dropping to the floor, and he started wondering whether he'd misinterpreted what he smelled and heard.

Despite his rational logic mind casting about for an explanation other than the obvious, his body knew what was going on. His hairs stood on end and his dick sprang to attention at the very obvious sounds and scents of arousal coming from the next room.

Despite his bodily reaction, he had a nagging doubt. What if she was feeling unwell? The thought galvanized him and he went swiftly into the master bedroom. The sight that met him was a wonderful view of a pair of shapely long legs ending in a beautiful butt enticingly covered by white panties. The t-shirt did little to hide the perfection of Lina's body, and Marcus' breath caught as he beheld her, surrounded by her pheromones.

Giving his rational mind a last benefit of the doubt, he wanted to ask her if she was OK. But all that came out of his mouth was "Lina?"

The effect on her was as cute as it was sexy to behold. He had startled her, apparently. She jumped, turned, stepped back, and fell down on the luxurious bed. In Marcus' head, time stood still. She was clearly aroused as she'd been this morning. But then she had rejected him. Marcus had promised himself not to push her for anything, but seeing her lying on the bed like that, smelling, hearing, and seeing her arousal proved too much for him.

Marcus was on the bed in an instant, his hands stroking her long legs as he kissed her fervently. A part of him expected her to push him away again, but another part of him hoped she wouldn't. He kissed her deeper as his hands roamed her body, not yet touching her between her legs but getting closer and closer. His erection was poking painfully at his pants, and he groaned half in pain, half in lust as he all but devoured her.

And when he came up for breath, all he could say was, "I want you so much it hurts, Lina," before his hand disappeared under her t-shirt to caress her breasts while his mouth met hers again in a new and even wilder kiss.

Lina fell back on the bed with a gasp, and Marcus was on her.

As aggressive as he was, his touch was gentle, his kiss, his lips meeting hers, his tongue pushing into her mouth, was fervent, hungry, and Lina reacted in kind. Her lips indeed did part for him, her tongue sought his, entwining within her warm, wet mouth before she slid her tongue into his to taste him, feeding him her low purring moans that were radiating from the depths of her. She wrapped her arms around him, her hands gliding up his shoulders, fingers caressing into his hair, her hips lifted, long slender legs coming up to wrap around him. His touch, the slide of his hands and fingers along her legs felt like a burning fire was searing her skin, and she wanted more. When the kiss finally broke, his confession rang in her ears.

"I want you so much it hurts, Lina,"

She was about to answer, although she didn't have clue one what she was going to say, but that didn't matter, when his hand pushed beneath her tee and cupped her breast, all she could do was moan, her back arching, nipple peaked and swollen beneath the delicate lace of her bra. His grasping of her breast set another wave of fire racing through her.

His mouth claimed hers again, Lina's soft cries silenced quickly by his kiss. She was rocking her hips, it was almost instinctual in the action that she was taking, the soaking wetness of her panties pressing to the hardness beneath his jeans. Her heat was so intense he could feel it thru the denim and his own underwear.

He body was now moving against his, wanton, seductive, a siren begging to be taken, her body was crying out for him, and she no longer had any control. All she could feel was her need for him, her desire, the overwhelming lust and passion that ran through her veins.

Gasping, she broke the kiss, looking into his eyes with her ebony gaze, swirling with a underlying red of the fire she was feeling deep within her core.

"I need you Marcus" she begged, practically trying to fuck him over his jeans, her body was trembling, quivering, skin flush with her passion.

"Please"... she was not even sure where this hunger for him came from, but all she knew was her body hungered, thirsted, all she could see was that couple, and the ecstasy on her face when he mounted and took her. She wanted that ecstasy, she was begging for it... "Please...."

Last edited:
"I need you Marcus. Please. Please...."

Marcus all but choked from horniness by her words, and her bodily reactions to his ministrations left him in no doubt that she was ready for him, though he was a virgin.

He somewhat awkwardly wiggled out of his jeans and underpants while he thirstily sought her lips with his own, his head a pleasant red haze of lust and bliss. He kicked his legwear off impatiently, and his member somewhat unceremoniously popped out and up, poking the soft skin of her thigh, sending a delighted shiver through his body and soul.

He helped her out of her clothes and beheld her naked again like he'd had the first time he saw her. Her body was... well, heavenly in its perfection. He could feel an inviting heat radiating from her groin and still kissing and caressing her, he positioned himself between her legs, his rock hard member crying for release.

His hand sought out her sex, and found a hardened nub that made her flinch when he touched it. Her scent of arousal grew even more heady, and beast or no, he couldn't contain himself any longer. Guided by her hands and acting on instinct, his member was at her entrance almost by itself.

He hesitated, and then he entered her in a slow steady thrust. Marcus groaned as his head was filled with raw lust and emotion, and for the first time in his life he knew perfect bliss as he sank into her wet and warm welcoming folds.

Lina was no longer aware of what she was doing. Her body, her lust, her passion, her want, her need had taken over. She didn't understand it. Not yet anyways. All she knew was that she wanted him. Her body wanted him. All she knew was that he could give her pleasure, a pleasure she so desperately needed.

Skin on skin, her body bared, naked, under his. Her legs parted and she felt the thickness of him slowly begin to push into her. Lina cried out. There was a mingling of pain, she, this body, was virginal, all angels were virginal, the pain shot thru her as the muscles of her sex began to stretch, to open and mold around his thick, long, and very hard cock. Her breath held, her body, already reacting, released another wave of slick wetness that washed over his length as he continued to press into the warm, tight, grasp of her pussy.

She clung to him, her nails raking his back, her legs wrapping about his still moving hips. He was yet to be fully inside her, her tightness was exquisite, wrapping around his length as he penetrated her. Her heat was scalding, he could feel it and so could she. The heat, the pain, the pleasure, were all shooting through her, igniting her on fire.

Lina groaned deeply as he finally was fully seated inside her... and when he began to move, such a natural motion of pulling back and pushing forward once again, she moved with him, the bed beneath them moving as well. She cried out with every thrust, her slickness, mingled with the bright red of her virginal blood, coating his cock, the wet sounds of his plunging into her, of her sex opening and engulfing him, of moist, bared skin on skin as they moved, her gasping moans, cries, his own groans of pleasure, the sound of the bed's motion beneath their bodies, all echoing in the quiet of the room...

"MMMMarcusssss" she cried out his name, the word hanging there in the darkness, in the solitude of the room, her cry to him, her passion, lust, rippling past her lips...

Marcus was in no position to compare directly, but he had at least seen and heard other couples have sex before, and though he himself was overwhelmed with the luxurious raw emotions as he started fucking Lina, he knew that the kind of passion and arousal she displayed from being taken was rare.

That thought, though, registered only as a short blip in his head. Another thing he noticed was how the controlled savagery of sex actually further placated the Beast within him. This too he only observed dimly at the back of his mind.

Foremost on his mind was raw lust, and he watched in awe at her responsivenes as he plunged into her again and again, tentatively at first and then, as their rhythms matched, at an ever increasing pace.

He felt his cock, so hard it ached, pushing past slick wet folds inside of her that tickled the head of his manhood deliciously. The tickling started spreading outwards, leaving his body basking in a warmth he'd never experienced before. He almost wanted to slow down to savour the sensation, but his body wouldn't have it.

He readjusted for better traction and thrust into her with renewed force and vigour as he leaned forward and kissed her boobs before finding her mouth and doing with his tongue to her mouth what his dick was doing to her pussy.

He'd never felt so alive. He'd never felt so fulfilled. He'd never felt like a part of a unity before, but he felt like they melted together and became one, working towards a common goal. It was pure bliss.

He never stopped chasing into her, enjoying the exquisite intimacy of making love to her face to face, and in response to her crying out his name in delight, he could only moan loudly, "Oh Linaaaaa...."

The tickling sensation had steadily climbed up his spine, pushing him to go harder and faster, harder and faster, until it reached his brain. And then his body went into overdrive. His mind swam in a sea of lust, his breath grew shorter and shorter, his muscles tensed as he gave a final furious burst of energy, and then his dick swelled inside her, and he knew release like he'd never experienced before.

He yelled out a loud guttural "hhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." as he emptied his loins inside Lina, his mind going blank and his body still thrusting into her like some kind of aftershock. A wave of pent up energy released, and his body was awash with pleasure and love.

He leaned in again and kissed her fervently, fresh sweat dripping off of him. It took a while for him to come up for air, as his kiss contained a wealth of emotions, all of them good, emotions he couldn't fully convey in words. And so, when they broke apart, all that he could think to say was, "I love you, Lina. I have fallen in love with you."

Her body moved under his. She was matching his thrusts with the lifting of her hips, her legs secured around his body. The tightness of her pussy gripped him, pulsating around his shaft with every wild beat of her heart. The heat seared into him, the slickness intensified, her cries became rhythmic, timed with his deep penetration into her body, over and over again. The bed shook beneath them. There was that wet sound of bodies coming together, if his cock pushing into the soaking depths of her.

Lina's eyes closed and she was lost in the feelings, the sensations that were crashing over her. The pain and pleasure melted into one, surging thru her. She had never felt anything like this before and all she wanted, was more. Deeper.. harder.. more... and with a loud scream to the heavens that had once been home to her, she came, her body exploding, every nerve ending seeming to ignite. She gasped for air as she climaxed, and her sex closed around his cock like a vice, spasming violently around him, her body shaking, which only served to bring him his own explosive orgasm...

Lina felt his cock jet forth his seed inside her, filling her, coating the virginal walls of her pussy with is spend, with all that he was. Her nails raked his back, her body arched to meet that final thrust, her cries turning to moans, her body taking all that he could flood into her....

When he and she finally came down off that climatic high, they collapsed upon the bed. Lina was gasping for breath, her body still quivering and shaking in the aftermath of her climax. His mouth found hers in a deep, lingering kiss which she shared, tongues entwined, bodies still clinging to each other...

It felt like hours that they kissed, his cock still spurting within her pussy, the last of his seed flowing into her. The kiss finally ending when both so desperately needed to breath, gasping harshly as they lay together..

"I love you, Lina. I have fallen in love with you."

Love... He loved her... She had only known him for a few hours really, well, a couple of days. But in those couple of days he had saved her life and kept her safe. "Marcus... " her voice was the softest whisper.. She was not sure what she was going to say, but when she looked at him, into his eyes, still feeling his cock inside her, the words came easily...

"I love you too Marcus"...

He was all she knew, so to say she loved him felt, right. She could not imagine being with anyone else. Just those words, slipping from her lips, made her want to feel those sensations again, feel him inside her, feel herself exploding in pleasure...

Marcus' head swam, overwhelmed with emotions and sensations. He'd never dreamed it was as intensely good as this. For what seemed like a small eternity, he was just focused on the microcosm of him and Lina. He heard her reply to him, saying she loved him, and his entire being sang and buzzed with a blissful joy he'd never known before.

His body had never felt so alive, so acutely happy as now, and all Marcus could do was laugh, a carefree joyful laugh. Not only because he'd made love, not only because he'd FOUND love, but because The Beast was subdued completely. He felt no lingering trace of the anger that had been a steady chorus in his mind for as long as he could remember.

He lay down next to Lina and embraced her warm body and kissed her long and deeply. "That was... wow!" He'd understood that sex was great from what he'd studied on the subject, but knowing it and experiencing it was like night and day. And he wanted more. His body needed a short rest, but he already felt a stirring in his loins telling him that he wanted to make love to Lina again.

His kisses and caresses grew deeper and more tenderly insistent, and soon his hand was between Lina's legs, gently stroking her private parts until he pinpointed her more tender parts that made her react favourably to his touch. He wanted to taste her sex, and so he abruptly positioned himself between her legs and started kissing and licking her vulva as his cock grew harder by the second until it felt ready to burst.

He kept licking her, lapping up a mixture of their juices, his whole being going by instinct as he chased her towards her next orgasm with his tongue. When he felt certain she had climaxed again he got up and, without uttering a word, turned her over on her stomach and entered her from behind.

Back