38/f slave looking for her master

milkslavebebe

Virgin
I am 38/f slave who needs a master. Looking to start online and if all works out move into in person and eventually tne. I need the control of a master, I yearn for it. I need to be used and abused

I am a bbw, size 42dd tits(and growing). Not very attractive but very loyal and kinky.

I thrive on pain and humiliation especially public humiliation. Love anal play....more so than pussy but will do whatever master wants. I am currently inducing lactation...or relactation as this is my 3rd time. I spend most of time hooked to my breast pump it seems.

I am not picky on most physical qualities but am interested in an older master....at least 50

I've had a long break from the slave life due to health issues but am ready to jump back in

And yes I am real and am serious

[Image removed per forum rules]

Attachments

• IMG_20211115_113128.jpg
    IMG_20211115_113128.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20221213_115947911.jpg
    IMG_20221213_115947911.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 260
Last edited by a moderator:
I am 38/f slave who needs a master. Looking to start online and if all works out move into in person and eventually tne. I need the control of a master, I yearn for it. I need to be used and abused

I am a bbw, size 42dd tits(and growing). Not very attractive but very loyal and kinky.

I thrive on pain and humiliation especially public humiliation. Love anal play....more so than pussy but will do whatever master wants. I am currently inducing lactation...or relactation as this is my 3rd time. I spend most of time hooked to my breast pump it seems.

I am not picky on most physical qualities but am interested in an older master....at least 50

I've had a long break from the slave life due to health issues but am ready to jump back in

Wow you're a beautiful lady and I love your saggy breasts that's a turn on I'm also into anr relationship, seems we're both into a lot of the same stuff

I’ve have you start by shaving your pussy bare and smooth. Go out in public without panties and flash your pussy.

Wow I sure love the milk you

Hello, milkslavebebe:

I have been on this site for two decades, and the success rate is abysmal. Establishing a relationship is typically the ultimate goal, and needless/useless mind games are not what I joined for. I am brutally honest and polyamorous...meaning you will be present as I fuck other slaves.

I am a 56-year-old Dominant Black Male, a US Marine war veteran, and a 2X Graduate student. I have a myriad of sexual experiences that surpass what sexual expertise you know. I seek 24/7 domination of a slut, considering she willingly serves me. However, the misandrist aspects of #metoo and the "Believe all women" movement, combined with the unapologetic favoritism of the Transgender community, force me to consider taking my talents and qualities elsewhere. Regardless, I can be convinced to correspond if you have qualities that match or surpass what I seek.

I would like you to respond. (Regardless of whether you have found a better suitor.) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Earl (SubTamerLdog on Alt)

P.S.: Even if I am too far away, I am not your type, etc., a response stating that you aren't interested works in your favor. I have enclosed my pictures for you. I will ask this question: Are you willing to serve a Black Dominant?

[Images removed per forum rules]

Attachments

• 19764953_1_2_1_870fbd98.jpg
    19764953_1_2_1_870fbd98.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello, milkslavebebe:

I have been on this site for two decades, and the success rate is abysmal. Establishing a relationship is typically the ultimate goal, and needless/useless mind games are not what I joined for. I am brutally honest and polyamorous...meaning you will be present as I fuck other slaves.

I am a 56-year-old Dominant Black Male, a US Marine war veteran, and a 2X Graduate student. I have a myriad of sexual experiences that surpass what sexual expertise you know. I seek 24/7 domination of a slut, considering she willingly serves me. However, the misandrist aspects of #metoo and the "Believe all women" movement, combined with the unapologetic favoritism of the Transgender community, force me to consider taking my talents and qualities elsewhere. Regardless, I can be convinced to correspond if you have qualities that match or surpass what I seek.

I would like you to respond. (Regardless of whether you have found a better suitor.) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Earl (SubTamerLdog on Alt)

P.S.: Even if I am too far away, I am not your type, etc., a response stating that you aren't interested works in your favor. I have enclosed my pictures for you. I will ask this question: Are you willing to serve a Black Dominant?
You put this same reply on everything??

I'm in NC. If you want

What city do you live in? Distances can be a problem sometimes. I live in Corona ca
Love mike

I will be your Master , I will control you , I will abuse you which will make you cry. I love kinky
Where do you live?
Let me know
Love
Mike

Reach out and let's chat.

Where are you located

hey there slave what part of this country are you in, I like a bbw kinky slave, More of a playground for me. Message me

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Lets discuss your submission

Back