🩷

I am a curvy, overweight, married, 34 year old submissive female looking for a deep bond with a Dom/Master to be controlled, feel passion again, and escape into pleasure and pain.

If you enjoy a lot of control and are sadistic please feel free to message me.

I am not a switch, so please do not respond in hopes of my dominating you. But, good luck fellow submissive in your search too! 💛
PM me Sara

I am a curvy, overweight, married, 34 year old submissive female looking for a deep bond with a Dom/Master to be controlled, feel passion again, and escape into pleasure and pain.

If you enjoy a lot of control and are sadistic please feel free to message me.

I am not a switch, so please do not respond in hopes of my dominating you. But, good luck fellow submissive in your search too! 💛
Sara, you are to go to a drive-through restaurant. You are to remove your panties and stick a vibrator into your pussy. Turn it on and get into line at lunch. Fuck your pussy the entire time. I want the buzz from the vibrator to be heard by the order taker. You will cum before paying and must give the window worker money with some pussy slime on it. leave the toy in place until you are finished eating. Take your order to a private shady location and eat the food with cum covered fingers. Dip the French fries into your pussy before eating them. Tell me about your adventure.

Sara, you are to go to a drive-through restaurant. You are to remove your panties and stick a vibrator into your pussy. Turn it on and get into line at lunch. Fuck your pussy the entire time. I want the buzz from the vibrator to be heard by the order taker. You will cum before paying and must give the window worker money with some pussy slime on it. leave the toy in place until you are finished eating. Take your order to a private shady location and eat the food with cum covered fingers. Dip the French fries into your pussy before eating them. Tell me about your adventure.
I like this post better after reading a third time. Anyone else?

Back