23m looking for older male pen pal to degrade and humiliate me long term

So I don’t know how much I’m into men, seems like a manifestation of self esteem issues or whatever you want to say, but I’m looking for an older man to be my chat pal and talk about my kinks, which are feminization degradation humiliation slavery and orgasm control. I’ve tried other places but they’re too focused on photos and all, and I really just want to talk to someone with an evil mind. This can be a roleplay, or a long term conversation, but I’d be thrilled to hear from you if you’re over 40, and into the same things as me, just from a dominant POV. I can link my favorite authors posts too if you need an idea of what really excites me. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

So I don’t know how much I’m into men, seems like a manifestation of self esteem issues or whatever you want to say, but I’m looking for an older man to be my chat pal and talk about my kinks, which are feminization degradation humiliation slavery and orgasm control. I’ve tried other places but they’re too focused on photos and all, and I really just want to talk to someone with an evil mind. This can be a roleplay, or a long term conversation, but I’d be thrilled to hear from you if you’re over 40, and into the same things as me, just from a dominant POV. I can link my favorite authors posts too if you need an idea of what really excites me. Looking forward to hearing from you :)
Love the idea of role playing with you and having the same interests as you sweet thing ;) 😛 :nana:

If you see me in a chat room (or if you'd care to PM me), I can show you how your life might be as my toy. Check out my stories hear, if you want to know more.

I would like to use you sexually. Take you to adult bookstores/theaters where I have you on your knees sucking me while others watch. Then have you syck others too. Then fuck you in front of others too. I want to cum on your face and then piss on you all over and let others do the same

O. This is so beautifully written - and so deeply felt. Thank you so much.
Yes, I can feel how your "quirks" of "feminization degradation, humiliation, slavery and orgasm control" weigh on you.
It is possible to set you completely free. To make you feel lovingly comfortable in my arms.
I play with my hand on your cheeks, on your neck and under your shirt and we feel good.
You tell me how you suffer from having to feel like a woman and I only ever whisper to you that you are also a beautiful woman. You suffer from having to submit. And we understand that it can be a long past submission to your mommy that you love and suffer from. In any case, I leave you completely free.
I feel your swollen tail. That's good for you.
You feel good.
You can go on talking.
You diminish all your beautiful and loving sides and submit to someone who rules over you.
We'll shoot him.
We kiss each other.
You are a strong revolutionary.
You won't submit to anyone.
You can only live out your desire to make others depending on you. You can fuck me however you want.
I don't control your super orgasm.
I am satisfied with your pleasure in fucking and wanking.
Do you like that too?
Your new lover
Peter

Back