🧨 Whoring Tips and Tricks with Trekka ⛓

There are a lot of fakes. I was fortunate being in a community that understood the physical damage that could result from a slight mistake. Anyone using a whip or cat on an erect penis is a fucking fake. Eighteen inch tops rotation. Twelve is better. That shown...can cause serious damage. If that is what people are into....cool. But if you have no experience...and that girl has none...you are setting yourself up.

I can always use validation after engaging in more conventional sexual experiences.
Same!

For me there's a spectrum of vulnerability and that kinda translates into my need to stay connected after sex. There's levels of intimacy and you deserve that validation after any and all sex you have. It's an important part of it all and it's not a huge ask. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't deserve you 🧡

There are a lot of fakes. I was fortunate being in a community that understood the physical damage that could result from a slight mistake. Anyone using a whip or cat on an erect penis is a fucking fake. Eighteen inch tops rotation. Twelve is better. That shown...can cause serious damage. If that is what people are into....cool. But if you have no experience...and that girl has none...you are setting yourself up.
So. Much. Damage.

I'm ridiculously familiar with the anatomy and physiology of the penis and there's no way in hell I'm going close to an erect one with any kind of whip. I've seen my fair share of  things 😳

So. Much. Damage.

I'm ridiculously familiar with the anatomy and physiology of the penis and there's no way in hell I'm going close to an erect one with any kind of whip. I've seen my fair share of  things 😳

Exactly. Use an elk flogger. Learn the rotation of the wrist. A shoulder is never used. Once you become proficient...move up to rougher leathers. You can tap...or bend snap a crop with more skill. Whips...cats...are for fleshy regions...where scars from mistakes can be easily healed.

I rarely speak up when it comes to kinks. To each their own. But that is too dangerous to say nothing. It takes years of experience using a whip...because you aren't really making contact. You are snapping it just off the target. It is the combination of air movement and sound. Not contact. Again...contact is acceptable on the butt...or back of thighs...arms...shoulders ( maybe)...but never result from full shoulder movement. That can leave cuts a half inch deep

Last edited:
All these whoring tips and I'm still no expert. I guess I need more practice.

*Winks* at all the ladies in the room.

thumbs-up-matt-leblanc.gif

Back