😍🔥~Show Us JUST Your Chests Again~🔥😍

The vajankle… they used to have a section on their site for FAQs. The questions that were frequently asked were the best thing ever. Here are some examples…

1. Do they come in Asian?
2. Can you get multiple vaginas on a single foot?
3. Can I relocate the location of the vagina on the foot?

I wish they still had the site up. For someone who isn’t into feet, I spent a lot of time on that site.
What did I just looked at 🙈

No kink shaming but... no. Just... no.

I've heard of people being sexually attracted to amputees not the amputated body part itself...

*sigh* I'm sorry. I honestly don't judge. Go forth and fuck what you want. As long as both parties consent... wait...

I can’t tell if this thing is real or if it’s just a joke

It’s a real thing! The company makes all kinds of silicone things. I believe this is the weirdest.

Let the record reflect, I’m not into feet, silicone or otherwise.

I am, however, into vaginas, preferably otherwise but I suppose I’d try a silicone vagina.

No kink shaming but... no. Just... no.

I've heard of people being sexually attracted to amputees not the amputated body part itself...

*sigh* I'm sorry. I honestly don't judge. Go forth and fuck what you want. As long as both parties consent... wait...
I don’t even know what to say this? This is the first time I’m hearing about it.

It’s a real thing! The company makes all kinds of silicone things. I believe this is the weirdest.

Let the record reflect, I’m not into feet, silicone or otherwise.

I am, however, into vaginas, preferably otherwise but I suppose I’d try a silicone vagina.
You should check out the sex toys on Shein. I'm sure you'd find something to fit your eclectic tastes.

Back