Older Women and Nipples

12to8

Really Experienced
I love puffy nipples. When a young girl developes and has large nipples the size of doorknobs (which are the best), what happens at age over 60.

I would enjoy seeing pics of older women.

Last edited:
riverwoman said:
Not 60 but am 41 and they are hard as rocks all the time ;)

Are you saying you have "hard as rocks" puffies, RW, or nipples? Big fat swollen areola or big, hard erasure nipples?

If they are like that all the time, what happens with arousal? Do they get bigger, more sensitive?

What were they like as you devleoped? What do you see happening as you age?

12to8 said:
Are you saying you have "hard as rocks" puffies, RW, or nipples? Big fat swollen areola or big, hard erasure nipples?

If they are like that all the time, what happens with arousal? Do they get bigger, more sensitive?

What were they like as you devleoped? What do you see happening as you age?

Let me put it this way:

Puffy areola

Attachments

• puffy aroela.jpg
    puffy aroela.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
re: Olader Women and Nipples

or:

Hard erect nipples:

Attachments

• hard erect.jpg
    hard erect.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 340
Re: Whoooeeee!

cam lover said:
Just love those nipple pics!!

Cam lover

Here's another, Cam Lover.

I just luv puffies:

Attachments

• smallpuf.jpg
    smallpuf.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 296
cam lover said:
Very suckable!

Lets have some more nipple pics

Cam lover

Last one and I gotta go.............beat me meat:

Hard erect nipples, they are very sensitive, and get even more so when aroused. the only thing that has changed as I get older is my boobs hang now. my nipples have stayed the same.

riverwoman said:
Hard erect nipples, they are very sensitive, and get even more so when aroused. the only thing that has changed as I get older is my boobs hang now. my nipples have stayed the same.

There should be pics available of boobs like yours, my friend.

I know I'm not the only one who enjoys a mature woman. My love knows what turns me on and swings hers for me and she is your age.

I hope the sensitivity is'nt hard to live with.

Riverwoman is correct and I agree. Have a pic from current. Wish I had some from 20 years ago!! Might have had them made to match!

Last edited:
Irisnme said:
Riverwoman is correct and I agree. Have a pic from current. Wish I had some from 20 years ago!! Might have had them made to match!

Now they ARE beautiful breasts, Irisnme.
Might even make a good AV.

If your taking current pics. how about bendinging over and letting them sway.

I'm sure the men of the house enjoys having his face slapped with them.

Don't know about over 60 women but...

I am 52 and have very large boobs with large nipples, and my nipples get rock hard very easily. They are such a source of great fun!! If you just suck on them a little you can get me off over and over with great orgasms. But hey -don't want to be selfish....what can I do for you? :D

<THUNK>!!

Oh god, I think I came upon the thread from heaven.

Any of you enjoy going braless and available for daytime chat and/or pic exchange?

Mine are the same AlwaysReadyinNC. handle them right and I will get off just by that alone.
Not brave enough to post a pic.
Maybe one day :rolleyes:
I go braless as often as I can. I hate bras.(maybe why I sag) lol
Thats life I guess

Re: Don't know about over 60 women but...

AlwaysReadyinNC said:
I am 52 and have very large boobs with large nipples, and my nipples get rock hard very easily. They are such a source of great fun!! If you just suck on them a little you can get me off over and over with great orgasms. But hey -don't want to be selfish....what can I do for you? :D

Oh you must give us a pic Ms. Ready. If your shy give us a PM photo treat.

Yum, love to watch a woman get off with a nipple lick.

riverwoman said:
Mine are the same AlwaysReadyinNC. handle them right and I will get off just by that alone.
Thats life I guess

We don't call it sag, Riverwoman. We can it a wonderus treat of age.

You just have to have imagination.

This thread may have some life if we can get some of the ladies to show their beauty.

Originally posted by riverwoman
Thats life I guess

Gulp...fans self!

I'm almost 39... tend to go braless whenever possible... sensitive nipples, point forward with heavy/swaying globes.

<<<How's that??

Back