So what's your opinion about erect nipples?

Is it improper to have erect nipples showing through your shirt

  • I'm a woman and I say you can't get more tacky.

    Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I'm a woman and I say natural is the only way to go, you go girl.

    Votes: 30 15.5%
  • I'm a woman and I couldn't care either way.

    Votes: 21 10.8%
  • I'm a man and I say Hubba Hubba, it's way sexy.

    Votes: 130 67.0%
  • I'm a man and I say it's not proper.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a man and I couldn't care either way.

    Votes: 7 3.6%

  • Total voters
    194

Imi

Which way did I go?
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Posts
2,518
*Question Background*
I had a wedding to attend on Saturday, so I wound up playing dress up with my mother in law and best friend about what to wear. In the course of the fashion show, my best friend mentioned that I'd have to pin a certain shirt between my breasts to keep it from popping open. Apparently my mother in law was looking for, and consequently found, an opening to tell me I needed to wear a bra.

She was quite mortified to hear that part of the reason I stopped wearing one was because of a comment that she made to me years ago. As you can see from my AV, I'm not particularly well endowed but I have perky nipples that won't quit. She had mentioned that she didn't know why I bothered with a bra because I wasn't going to sag.

I realized that she was correct. I was fighting daily with this elastic cutting into my body that wasn't doing any good. I didn't need any lift and I was walking around with pencil erasers sticking out of my shirt.

So I stopped wearing bras and invested in band-aids. Thus problem solved. Which is what I told my mother in law. Except she said...well it's not working.

See, I started hanging out at Lit and realized how many people, both men and women, got turned on by erect nipples. I actually started to feel sexy and sensuous, instead of ashamed. So when I'm not in a professional situation, I stopped wearing band-aids too. BOING!!

So Tape or Not to Tape, that is the question.

Is it improper to walk around erect? Should I be wearing padded bras? She even suggested that perhaps a plastic surgeon could give me a few tips, because she expect that there were other women with my disorder. (She later thought better of the comment and apologized...I thought the whole discussion was funny.)
 
erect nipples are a disorder?

she sounds like she has nipple envy to me

your breasts are absoultely beautiful
wear them proudly,,,,,,,,
you are blessed with nice tits.
 
Siren said:
erect nipples are a disorder?

she sounds like she has nipple envy to me

your breasts are absoultely beautiful
wear them proudly,,,,,,,,
you are blessed with nice tits.

Well said.
 
My opinion on erect nipples is that they feel good. (The missing other.)

Band-aids do not sound like they feel good.


Unless you've suffered an injury of some sort. :eek:
 
Nothing wrong with the view of a nice pair of nipples pointing out that the person behind them is secure enough in her body to show them off.

Hmmm...that sounds a bit sexist doesn't it? To be honest, I love to see women who's nipples are on display whether bare or not. It is...enticing, sexy, and just plain fun. Unless they get a bit put out with the stares that they are bringing in.

And, by the way you have very nice breasts and nipples too.:rose:
 
Siren said:
erect nipples are a disorder?

she sounds like she has nipple envy to me

your breasts are absoultely beautiful
wear them proudly,,,,,,,,
you are blessed with nice tits.

Thank you for the support (pardon the pun). Especially bknight. :kiss: Hey, were they terribly obvious in Houston? I was wearing a heavy sweater that night though.

But observe...a woman lurker has already volted that it's tacky. I tend to agree in professional situations. Hence the band aids.

I guess for those who disagree (which is entirely your right), why? This is the way I'm made. I always wondered how other women handled it and only recently found out that for a lot of other women, the only time they get erect nipples is when they are aroused.

And what about the fad toward nipple bars? How do you handle it? Are times achanging? Only in certain applications? Or shouldn't they?
 
Imi said:
Thank you for the support (pardon the pun). Especially bknight. :kiss: Hey, were they terribly obvious in Houston? I was wearing a heavy sweater that night though.

But observe...a woman lurker has already volted that it's tacky. I tend to agree in professional situations. Hence the band aids.

I guess for those who disagree (which is entirely your right), why? This is the way I'm made. I always wondered how other women handled it and only recently found out that for a lot of other women, the only time they get erect nipples is when they are aroused.

And what about the fad toward nipple bars? How do you handle it? Are times achanging? Only in certain applications? Or shouldn't they?

I didn't stare too long did I? :devil: :D
 
weed said:
My opinion on erect nipples is that they feel good. (The missing other.)

Band-aids do not sound like they feel good.


Unless you've suffered an injury of some sort. :eek:

Regular band-aids do leave me red when I pull them off, but I don't feel them when they are on. There is a disclaimer on pasties to not wear them more than 8 hours, so I follow that rule. I'd wear pasties more often except they are damn expensive.

I did find a water proof band aid that works very well. Covers up the nipple area and no marks. Though I have to make sure they are on properly otherwise, they will boing up.

bknight2602 said:
I didn't stare too long did I? :devil: :D

Lol...it was kinda hard to because you were sitting NEXT to me. I suppose I really ought to ask Bluesy, TexasGuy or Texan since they were a bit away from me.

As for getting stared at...that's an interesting point. For a long time, I was self conscious about it, thinking there was something WRONG. Then coming to Lit, I learned that probably half the people looking at me weren't thinking I was a freak or improper, but that I was sexy. That gave me confidence to say, to hell with anyone who is looking down their nose at me. If it bothers you, don't look.

If there is one thing I've gotten since coming to Lit, it's confidence in my body and assets. I thank everyone here who has given me that. It is so valuable and a long time coming.
 
Last edited:
erect nipples?
there isn't enough of them!
and i have been frequenting this nipples bar. the drinks are overpriced, and there's always a draft.....
 
I like when my nipples are erect!!! I like all erect nipples...:rose:
 
Thanks Tink...


emptyness said:
and i have been frequenting this nipples bar. the drinks are overpriced, and there's always a draft.....

Nipples bar? Oh do tell us more and post an addy...
 
Imi said:
Regular band-aids do leave me red when I pull them off, but I don't feel them when they are on. There is a disclaimer on pasties to not wear them more than 8 hours, so I follow that rule. I'd wear pasties more often except they are damn expensive.

I did find a water proof band aid that works very well. Covers up the nipple area and no marks. Though I have to make sure they are on properly otherwise, they will boing up.



Lol...it was kinda hard to because you were sitting NEXT to me. I suppose I really ought to ask Bluesy, TexasGuy or Texan since they were a bit away from me.

As for getting stared at...that's an interesting point. For a long time, I was self conscious about it, thinking there was something WRONG. Then coming to Lit, I learned that probably half the people looking at me weren't thinking I was a freak or improper, but that I was sexy. That gave me confidence to say, to hell with anyone who is looking down their nose at me. If it bothers you, don't look.

If there is one thing I've gotten since coming to Lit, it's confidence in my body and assets. I thank everyone here who has given me that. It is so valuable and a long time coming.

Well I tried to not be to obvious, but from where I was sitting they looked great. :D
 
So you could see them, even through the agora sweater?

I'm telling ya, nothing short of tape keeps'em down....

I was wearing a turtleneck with a heavy cotten ramie sweater over it, a few weeks ago when I was traveling north. I came out of the restroom stall in the airport to wash my hands, and BOING! There they were through all the layers. LOL:D
 
Imi said:
So you could see them, even through the agora sweater?

I'm telling ya, nothing short of tape keeps'em down....

I was wearing a turtleneck with a heavy cotten ramie sweater over it, a few weeks ago when I was traveling north. I came out of the restroom stall in the airport to wash my hands, and BOING! There they were through all the layers. LOL:D

It happens especially if you get a chill or a cold draft. :D
 
I say go for it! :) I have a similar problem where my nipples are erect a lot of the time (not all) and are visible under most clothing. It was a source of embarassment to me, especially in high school, when some guys would go out of their way to point it out to me. I hate padded bras but it was what I had to resort to a lot of the time just to avoid those type of situations.

I don't think it's tacky at all and unless you're in a professional situation the rest of 'em can fo feck themselves. :)
 
I'm a woman. I don't really care either way; however, I do stare. And, generally I get wet while I stare.
 
Okay, I think it's sexy-not necessarily what I would consider proper in the workplace, but at a wedding, or party or just going out-as long they don't jut out more three inches:D I like to sneak a peek;)
 
Imi said:

So Tape or Not to Tape, that is the question.

Is it improper to walk around erect? Should I be wearing padded bras? She even suggested that perhaps a plastic surgeon could give me a few tips, because she expect that there were other women with my disorder. (She later thought better of the comment and apologized...I thought the whole discussion was funny.)

HELL NO! Do not tape- ever!

Improper? Improper? See, that just gets my ire up. If you have splendid nipples that are erect most of the time (and you do:kiss: ), let 'em show. Why are there designer jeans, other than to flaunt nice rear ends? Was lipstick invented to prevent chapped lips? And I'm sure pumps were created by a man because he thought they'd be comfortable to wear?

We want to be attractive to the opposite sex (or in some cases, the same sex). So why not? Because a certain portion of society says it's not proper? Guess what- they don't HAVE to look! If you like it and it makes you feel good- do whatever you want. And ya don't need a bra for support, cause I'm here for ya!:)
 
And if you want to tape them, just for fun:devil: , try masking tape. It doesn't stick too much and makes for an interesting feeling when it's peeled off (a little tingly, but no pain):D
 
Leaving them free swinging will attract attention to them. So if you like a room for of men looking at your boobs, then don't tape them. It'll work every time.

I'm sure you've noticed this.
 
Back
Top