Tullymars Red Short Chronicles

tullymars

Literotica Guru
Gusty Wind inspired the name of this thread when she commented on the red boxers in my very first picture post to Latinababe’s thick veiny cocks thread.

Additional inspiration was provided by:

Salacious who is arousing or appealing to sexual desire or imagination. I looked it up in the dictionary and she couldn’t have picked a more descriptive handle!!! :)

Princess4u when she inadvertently came up with the description “little tully”.

Thank you ladies and hope you all enjoy!

Any feedback is welcome and will aid me in creating more pictures and additional postings.

tullymars said:
Gusty Wind inspired the name of this thread when she commented on the red boxers in my very first picture post to Latinababe’s thick veiny cocks thread.

Salacious who is arousing or appealing to sexual desire or imagination. I looked it up in the dictionary and she couldn’t have picked a more descriptive handle!!! :)

Any feedback is welcome and will aid me in creating more pictures and additional postings.

Love the name of your thread Tully ... and you surprised me with your comment. Thank you darlin... It makes me smile that you looked it up and think I chose it appropriately.

You keep company with some incredible ladies...

I look forward to new issues of Tullymars Red Short Chronicles and hope to stop in and create some hot off the press editions of erotic play... and maybe inspire more hot pics like these. :devil:

I like the way little tully is just peeking out and then reveals yet a little more and a little more. Feeds my fantasies tully... can't wait for more.

thank you for the invitation! you're a doll tullymars. :rose:

:cool: After looking at these sweet pics tully I feel obliged to comment on the one that drew me in and made me think of what I would like to do if I happened to find you on my sofa. Little tully peeking out as if saying “hey anyone around to play with me?”

Hmmm, licking my lips … he looks so cozy surrounded by all that red … oh but I can’t help myself … I lean down and lick the slit of your sweet little tully, mmmmmmm he tastes delicious. I want more, my tongue swirls about his full head. And teases the ridge of his crown, I lash and lick at the “v” of your glans… I think he likes it … I know I do. Taking more of him into my mouth, he wiggles on my tongue and I feel him as he stretches and tickles the roof of my mouth. I suck at him tully, and feel him sliding along my tongue, easing him in and out, little tully feel so good in my warm wanting mouth.

I don’t think I can stop but it is my bed time… I may continue this one in my dreams ~ thank you for the wonderful pics tullymars … Oh! and please let little tully know just exactly what I’d do to him too! :p

tullymars said:
ooooo .... tully...

my sweet sexy baby....

awww.... you are too too sweet .

hehe,, a name for you....gEEszs``:)

*``LimpOrOtiCOCK*

haaha.... sexyyyyy```

always miss you.

thank you for ...

thinking of me baby .

tullymars said:

hey tully - i'm honored that you've decided to keep the name "little tully" - when i first saw that pic on the limperotica thread, it just popped into my mind - little tully lying there and looking so sweet................

nice to see the start of your new thread - and very nice to see those pics in (and out of) red - it's "his" color

:rose:

Salacious said:
[
I don’t think I can stop but it is my bed time… I may continue this one in my dreams ~ thank you for the wonderful pics tullymars … Oh! and please let little tully know just exactly what I’d do to him too! :p [/B]

yumm! He likes it, he likes it:D
Thanks for the additional inspiration :devil: There will definitely be more editions of the red short chronicles!

:heart:

Re: Re: Tullymars Red Short Chronicles

Gusty Wind said:
ooooo .... tully...

my sweet sexy baby....

*``LimpOrOtiCOCK*

haaha.... sexyyyyy```
:D :D :D Gusty: I like it!
limporotocock is pretty catchy!!!!

Thanks for checking out my thread here. Hope you come back for more!

:p Mmm, I have to agree the red boxers are very nice and so is what is in them.

More coming soon tully?

I am looking forward to more ... of you and little tully ... please

Re: More coming soon tully?

Salacious said:
I am looking forward to more ... of you and little tully ... please

Yes, there should be more of little tully, as well as some big tully as soon as I re-read some of your stories.:)

I should be posting more in the morning....

Re: Re: More coming soon tully?

tullymars said:
Yes, there should be more of little tully, as well as some big tully as soon as I re-read some of your stories.:)

I should be posting more in the morning....

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Suddenly I love mornings!
:devil:

Re: More coming soon tully?

Salacious said:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Suddenly I love mornings!
:devil:
:devil: ok, you got little tully excited and he started to point. Here's a bonus, that wasn't planned; just spur of the moment. Enjoy
:kiss:

Re: Re: More coming soon tully?

tullymars said:
:devil: ok, you got little tully excited and he started to point. Here's a bonus, that wasn't planned; just spur of the moment. Enjoy

Oh I do like spontaniety ... but do be careful of the zipper little tully ... they can bite... not like me of course... I only bite the good way...:devil:

hi sexyyyyyyy```

come to give you csome more names...

@ limpoCOCK

@limpoROCK

@RoCK my limpo

@limpofOr*U*...

<tip~toing~quietly~Sneake out of the thread...and stick out

my tongue :p....:eek:>

hello Princess.......mmuaahhh```:kiss:

ooooo tully...sweet sexyyyman..mmuh:kiss:

hehe.. come to bump your thread....

and bring you some coffee...

hehe... a little too late

;;;;;
~*~

mmmmuah:kiss:

princess4u said:
good morning little tully --- and big tully :kiss:

good morning princess.
Here's hopin' you have a great day. Hope you're enjoying yourself so far :)

Re: Re: got the coffee....

MysticSwing said:
I just love boxer briefs! :D

And peek-a-boo cock shots! ;)

:) Thanks. Guess I'll just have to keep it up. aahhh, the pictures ;)

Back