Ladies that Squirt

thump

Trix are for Chicks
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Posts
9,214
Guys have you ever been with a lady that squirted? What was it like, what did it taste like?

Ladies, have you ever squirted? What does it feel like. What does it take for you to get ot that point?
 
Oh yeah

It is awesome! In a sixty nine woman on top the juice shoots into your face and runs down your neck. It's really clear and hot. It tastes a little acidic but not bad. The best is sinking your cock into that totally open hot hole afterwards.
 
Yes, I squirt and I'm proud of it! :p
What does it feel like? It is hard to describe in a lot of words...but I can sum it up with one...
FUCKING GREAT!!
OK 2 words...:D
 
Carie,

What is it that makes you squirt? Do you know when it is going to happen before hand?
 
YEPPERS

Squirter here!!!! It's the most amazing feeling in the world! I usually know when I'm about to squirt. Sometimes, though, I don't realize it until I feel the hot wet juices flowing. It's a tremendous rush to let go of all inhibitions and just go with it. I also cum over and over and over, etc. The best orgasm for me is the one that cums right after the squirting stops. I'm telling you, cumming that hard and good should be illegal! 'Course then it would be even better, if possible. :devil:
 
Naughty, What does it take for you to squirt. Is it something your partner brings on, is it something you do when you masterbate? I loved your last response...just awsome
 
thump said:
Naughty, What does it take for you to squirt. Is it something your partner brings on, is it something you do when you masterbate? I loved your last response...just awsome

Both, but since I currently don't have a partner, it's up to me. But I love masturbating, so that is fine with me. Beating on the g-spot will do it almost instantly. Also, if I hit my clit just right with just the right toy, it causes me to lose control. Squirting isn't something you can control unless you don't give in to the orgasm. I can squirt while using a vibe too. I think the trick is to be very relaxed and when you're ready to cum, get rid of all inhibitions and give into it entirely.
 
thump said:
Guys have you ever been with a lady that squirted? What was it like, what did it taste like?

Ladies, have you ever squirted? What does it feel like. What does it take for you to get ot that point?

Guys have you ever been with a lady that squirted? Yes
What was it like, what did it taste like? Like, well to be honest the first time I saw it happen I thought she had pee'd all over my face and chest. Once we both realized what was happening, she had never quirted before, I repeated what I was doing, which was using a larger semi flexible vine inside and a clit vibe at the same time, and she did it again within moments. The volume of it was amazing but I think the best thing about it was like Naughty n Nice said, it's the climax the ladies has in conjunction with it that's outstanding. The ass bucking, the screams of pleasure, the heaving of the breasts and pounding of the fist as they experience it, I'll tell you, that alone had me as hard as a brick.
 
I saw an ad in an adult personals with an ICQ # so I hooked up with the lady and she was recently seperated and I was her first since leaving hubby.
As soon as we walked into her place she had her hand on my cock
and we were naked in no time,I then went down on her licking,nibbling her clit as I worked my fingers in her pussy looking for THE SPOT then once I found it worked her harder with tongue & fingers she came hard she said it was her first BIG O ever.
We rested and chatted for a while then she asked If she could suck me ~~~~~she really didn't need to ask, then I got her into a 69 with her on top and started fingering & licking again I came and she squirted all over my face,her pillows,the bed head and when I got up my out line was on the sheets.She said she was sorry she had never peed having sex before but I told her it wasn't pee she had squirted and it was a good thing for me.
I can't remember the taste being bad but it was so hot and so much of it.
I had her squirt 4 more times before I left the next day.She was also 24 years older too.
I love older women.
 
I am a squirter and I find i have no control over it and I don't know it is going to happen till it does.

The first time I was so ashamed..i thought I'd peed...it was weird because I was in the doggy position so i could feel it shootingo ut like wee...but it wasn't it was clear and it didn't smell. I tell you though it was the most intense feeling!

I tend to "squirt" when I am orgasming over and over and over, I have only squirted through penetrative sex and once ior twice through receiving oral sex.

I love it, its amazinng..the only downside, is having to sleep in a really wet patch or changing the sheets! :D
 
I can proudly enter myself into this category. This happened to me for the first time last night.

I've always been multi-orgasmic but last night I actually squirted. It was amazing. How to describe it? I felt this tremendous pressure then amazing relief......if you can understand that! LOL

It was absolutely amazing, no other way to describe it. :D
 
I have always enjoyed sex and have always been multiply orgasmic with clitoral stimulation. I have an incredible lover in my life right now and he has been the source of many firsts for me. Before him I had never had a g-spot orgasm. The best way I can describe what he does to me is that he turns me inside out. I have never been so hot or so wet.

He begins by describing what he is going to do to me when we meet, by the time we are together I am soaking wet for him. Even though I am ready to go, he continues to torture me....slowly kissing me, his hands running over me...his finger gently teasing my clit........finally his finger entering my pussy, then rubbing my g-spot......

For this experience we had been having sex for awhile and I had had multiple g-spot orgasms, he was fucking me from behind. His cock fits me so perfectly that everytime he pushes into me I cum because it hits my g-spot. He pushed into me and I came so violently that I was close to passing out, at the same time I felt a sensation of a stream of fluid squirting out of my pussy at least twice.....I have had the gushing sensation but I have never experienced this before, it was incredible. It felt as if his cock was so deep in my pussy that he was going to hit my stomach, I had read about squirting before so I at least knew that I had not urinated all over him and the sensation was different enough that I knew that was not what it was. The sheet was soaked! It was incredible!
 
I love it!!!

I've had one experience with a squirter, WOW is all I can say.
Such a powerful thing to witness, knowing that you can take your lover to that level of pleasure makes it even more fulfilling. :p :p
 
Hey all...I only just recently (past 3 years) started squirting, the first time I was on top and it jUst HAPPENED! I swear to gawd, I thought I pee'd myself...Lol. It doesn't happen to me everytime, and really not all that often, but I have learned to really go with it...
 
for my lover

I am on my hands and knees on the bed.......he is behind me, with his magic fingers buried in my hot, wet pussy........he has already made me cum for him hundreds of times by stroking my g-spot............I am like an animal, grinding against his hand, moaning, crying out, panting, trying to keep a sense of reality to no avail, he seems to be on the center of my being, there is nothing but him and me, he is connected to me in a way that no one else has ever touched me, dipping his hand into me, driving me crazy..........then it happens, as if he has somehow found a switch buried deep inside my pussy, he strokes me and I cum so violently that I can hardly keep my balance and a stream squirts out of me, over and over he continues, each stroke releasing another stream, each stoke triggering an orgasm so intense that I feel that I may pass out............oh my god baby, I would die for you...................:kiss:
 
Hey thump......had to jump in here. I squirted for the first time a long time ago, and as many others said, thought I had peed, until the man I was with assured me otherwise.

For a long time now though, I hadn't squirted and wasn't sure I could again, until a couple months ago. It happened again when I was masturbating and I had been playing with myself for a long time. Must have been working on my second or third orgasm (happily and luckily can also count being multi-orgasmic :) ) and was trying to hold back from cumming, teasing myself.....and when I finally came I laid there laughing afterward, amazed at having squirted again, and how hard I came. Since then, can pretty much do it when I want to.

Seems for me, it happens when there is a long buildup and I am concentrating on holding back, and squeezing my muscles very tightly, as I get closer, I hold my muscles tight and then just let go, it is an incredible release.....ends up leaving me trembling head to toe then.
 
Mysticcal said:
Hey thump......had to jump in here. I squirted for the first time a long time ago, and as many others said, thought I had peed, until the man I was with assured me otherwise.

For a long time now though, I hadn't squirted and wasn't sure I could again, until a couple months ago. It happened again when I was masturbating and I had been playing with myself for a long time. Must have been working on my second or third orgasm (happily and luckily can also count being multi-orgasmic :) ) and was trying to hold back from cumming, teasing myself.....and when I finally came I laid there laughing afterward, amazed at having squirted again, and how hard I came. Since then, can pretty much do it when I want to.

Seems for me, it happens when there is a long buildup and I am concentrating on holding back, and squeezing my muscles very tightly, as I get closer, I hold my muscles tight and then just let go, it is an incredible release.....ends up leaving me trembling head to toe then.

Gulp. The image and imagery built me up, darlin'. So, does this happen b/c you hold it, build it over how much time? And is your orgasm more intense? More prolonged? And does this happen when you are with your lover? If not, do you think it might? :)And, uhh...excuse me for not standing. I am a bit encumbered at the moment. (blush).
 
Last edited:
Back
Top