Barry White is Tha Man....

Ginny

Literotica Guru
....ohhh yeahhh.....jesus christ......i think i might go light some candles....slip on something a lil sexier than a navy blue tee and khaki shorts.....feeling sexy.....mmmmmhmmmmmm.....let the music play.....jesus christ......mmmmmm....

Barry%20White.jpg

i have a sudden urge for a big, black cock, i might add....holy sheettt...

hehehehehehhe

I have a a date in a couple of hours and i'm taking one of his CDs and Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite with me.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Actually Ginny this makes me think of a story you might appreciate. When I first moved into this apartment my next door naighbors were members of a band and it used to amaze me that the three of them lived together in such a tiny manhattan studio. Nice boys...they didn't stay long but I got to know one of them by way he used to work out at my gym. Beefy neo hippy type...pointy go tee and tattoos. You can hear everything that goes on in my building...which leads me to one night this boy scored...and the things I heard coming from behind my wall. In a deep ,deep voice I start hearing "yeah boy...that's how i like it...suck my cock. yeah suck it good." It sounded just like Bary White.andit went on for what must have been an hour of talk like that along with accentuated thumps and the occasional reallyoad moans as this guy obviously went to town on my neighbor's face face.

glamorilla said:
Actually Ginny this makes me think of a story you might appreciate. When I first moved into this apartment my next door naighbors were members of a band and it used to amaze me that the three of them lived together in such a tiny manhattan studio. Nice boys...they didn't stay long but I got to know one of them by way he used to work out at my gym. Beefy neo hippy type...pointy go tee and tattoos. You can hear everything that goes on in my building...which leads me to one night this boy scored...and the things I heard coming from behind my wall. In a deep ,deep voice I start hearing "yeah boy...that's how i like it...suck my cock. yeah suck it good." It sounded just like Bary White.andit went on for what must have been an hour of talk like that along with accentuated thumps and the occasional reallyoad moans as this guy obviously went to town on my neighbor's face face.

flashing to barry getting blown by Rhys for some reason...never seen a pic of Rhys....but.....that works....mmmmmmm.....i'd have had a glass up to the wall..i used to do that.....nothing like waking up hearing neighbors fucking....yumm......

so c'mon glam...tell me a lil story about that juicy fruit now...

smoooooooooooth
that mofo knows his shiznet, a little champagne or white wine and turn the lights down low.... if you aren't busy, you got problems

I was just thinking that I need some more Barry White in my life.

Anybody want to send a poor girl a burned disc?

I love Barry , I love listening to his music.

Once I dated this man and he was 15 yrs older then myself ... and he basically introduced me to Barry and all his songs and he also got me into the Isley Brothers.... Did I spell that right ?!? :confused: :)

glamorilla said:

just think....sexy Glam might have listened to Barry White get his cock sucked.....cool.....

poor Barry....bless his heart.....

Nothing is sacred with you homos.

You prostitute everything that comes near you.

Next we will hear how Glams great great grandfather circle jerked with the founding fathers.

:rolleyes:

Killswitch said:

Next we will hear how Glams great great grandfather circle jerked with the founding fathers.

Go Glamy!
Go Glamy!

Killswitch said:

and glam hasn't posted pics of that yet?

goddammit

KS, weren't you just bitching about everyone else's lack of class?

Killswitch said:

Like this???

post-3-1057377769.jpg

Ben looks like he is close to cumming.
(pursed lips and all. . . )

well wouldn't you be if your cockknob was rubbing George Washington's?

Back