Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m36yr3XI3l1qm7bp6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3f1bq0YO41rrpm6qo1_500.jpg

Very sexy and sensual pics. Love the black one piece.

Well, my husband hasn't touched me in 4 years - I was a size 10 when we met so I guess I haven't "kept myself up" over the years. (No excuse but I also work and have climbed my way up the ladder to a fancy title and fancy salary...so it's not like I have been laying on the couch eating Ben + Jerry's!) - so I guess that tends to hurt a woman's esteem - the whole never having sex thing, ever. :(

Well, my husband hasn't touched me in 4 years - I was a size 10 when we met so I guess I haven't "kept myself up" over the years. (No excuse but I also work and have climbed my way up the ladder to a fancy title and fancy salary...so it's not like I have been laying on the couch eating Ben + Jerry's!) - so I guess that tends to hurt a woman's esteem - the whole never having sex thing, ever. :(

It just sounds unhealthy to be honest

It just sounds unhealthy to be honest

The fact that the man who promised to love, honor and cherish his wife....in good times, bad, etc....not touching his wife because she has gained weight? Yep, that is definitely one way to kill a relationship. Show total disregard for your spouses emotional and physical well being.

I'm sure you didn't mean the weight gain.....being as this is the thread of an admitted bbw lover and his fans. ;)

I'm beyond what you'd call a bbw...to what you might call a ssbbw.

I find that attraction is such a complex thing that there is rarely one trait that will make it or break it.

And, honestly, I'm attracted to such a fantastic array of things, that I feel it'd be churlish to deny that there are people out there attracted to/by fuller forms.

Especially since the fat female form is something that happens to be attractive to me.

At the end of the day, though, if you don't feel you're attractive or worth attention, you won't get it...not because you don't deserve it or merit it, but because you'll (most likely unconsciously) block it or wall it out or just not plain believe it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back