Flat Chested Girls you make the rockin' world go round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastelandVoice

Literotica Guru
[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Okay so I have a wide variety of tastes and appetites and love/appreciate/am attracted to many different women.

I haven't seen a thread devoted to women with small chests though... I'm sure there is one on here somewhere but it's probably been buried by neglect. So here it is then. A new one for now. Let'see how this works out...

The tiny chests, the small tits, the flat chests, the tic-tac nipples... women..... you know there are us out there that love it.

flat chested girls you make the rockin' world go round. Ya there?

There has been a thread on here before, but for now, feel free to check out my thread! PM me if you'd like too.....:devil:

I'm a 32A

tifani

Last edited:
My girlfriend in college was 32A. She really didn't need to wear a bra with a heavy sweatshirt. She was very much self-conscious of her size,but I tried to be reassuring. In bed she was incredible and very loving. I recall she had flawless skin.

My girlfriend in college was 32A. She really didn't need to wear a bra with a heavy sweatshirt. She was very much self-conscious of her size,but I tried to be reassuring. In bed she was incredible and very loving. I recall she had flawless skin. She would let me suck on her chest for hours.

small boobs?

Hurray for small boobies! Don't know why, but petit ladies with "itty-bitty-titties" have always been a turn on for me! (Especially if she's a brunette.) Don't know why, don't care why, it just works!

I'm one of those rare guys who prefers smaller breasted girls as well. I'm just more attracted to a girl with a small, firm A or B size, than a massive jiggling D. I'm with you ladies 100% :)

I agree with the other posters here. I would much prefer a shapely b cup than than a flopping d any day. Here's to all you ladies with a little less, but so much more.

Mmmm, a room full of horny, sexy, men who love small tits. Heaven? Maybe....

Tifani

Absolutely a fan! In fact, Chapters 2 and 3 of my tacky, raunchy wank-fest White Trash feature tiny tittied Tina who knows how to take a bog bone and cry out more, more, more! :)

I just can't understand the size issue, period. My level of interest is just not much affected by size.

Mmmm, a room full of horny, sexy, men who love small tits. Heaven? Maybe....

Tifani

I maintain that women with smaller breasts are sooo much tighter and just know how to move their hips:devil:

I am definitely a fan. I love the look of a small chested lady. There is something incredibly sexy about those tiny curves.

While I love all kids of women, I have a special affinity for women with small, almost flat breasts. I don't know why, bit I love tiny breasts. Tifani, yours are spectacular. Thanks so much for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back