Eating Your Own Cum

I have tasted my own off my fingers but have yet to eat a handful or put it into food. Sounds yummy though.

I have tasted my own off my fingers but have yet to eat a handful or put it into food. Sounds yummy though.

Try licking your full load out of your woman's pussy right after you filled it up. My wife sits on my mouth almost every time I fill her up. Sometimes I fight her just to get her to strap me down and force me two. My punishment is she will make me cum again and lick her clean again.

Eating cum

I always drink up my load as soon as i cum in my hand. But would prefer feeling a medium sized cock shooting and pulsing onto my tongue straight from the cock fresh and thick

We were Hammered at a party didn’t know anyone. She was wearing a skirt that came down just past the knee. I fucked her in the bathroom, I’m sure everyone heard. We went and sat on the couch and she gave me a look and said I’m leaking. She then reached up her skirt and wiped some on her hand and had me lick it off her fingers. I then went up her skirt and ate her out in front of maybe 7 people.

WOW !!!

New year eve, got home and went for it. Hard aggressive sex. I rode him hard.
Poor guy didn’t stand a chance, he ended up cumming in record time!
I wasn’t done with that, I spun round, cock still in me, now facing his toes- lifted off and moved back planting my cum filled pussy at his mouth.
I could detect a reluctancy so I grab his arse cheeks and pulled his cock towards me, taking his cock deep in my mouth, as he was so sensitive from just cumming he moaned loudly and started licking at my clit and pussy.
Nothing hotter than feeling him have to swallow as the cum runs down
Night ended up with me cumming 3 or 4 times.

Mr, well he got hard again with some encouragement. A bit of a prostate massage and teasing. His second load was in my arse after a more gentle time

Wonder if I can get him to eat his cum from my arse at some point

Last edited:
I wasn’t done with that, I spun round, cock still in me, now facing his toes- lifted off and moved back planting my cum filled pussy at his mouth.
I could detect a reluctancy so I grab his arse cheeks and pulled his cock towards me, taking his cock deep in my mouth, as he was so sensitive from just cumming he moaned loudly and started licking at my clit and pussy.

Mr, well he got hard again with some encouragement. A bit of a prostate massage and teasing. His second load was in my arse after a more gentle time

I can't speak for him, but it would certainly work with me!

Sounds like a great way to start off the new year!

We were Hammered at a party didn’t know anyone. She was wearing a skirt that came down just past the knee. I fucked her in the bathroom, I’m sure everyone heard. We went and sat on the couch and she gave me a look and said I’m leaking. She then reached up her skirt and wiped some on her hand and had me lick it off her fingers. I then went up her skirt and ate her out in front of maybe 7 people.

Seems like you could have had some company. I know that if I were there I would have asked to go next!

My goodness this is hot. I'm so looking to find a woman like you! There would be absolutely no reluctance on my part with any of it. So long as I could dress like a woman from time to time. Hot!!!

wife out of town, I put on my cock ring this morning and broke out the realistic dildo sucking it while stroking my cock. Came all over the dildo and licked it clean! Love eating my cum.

wife out of town, I put on my cock ring this morning and broke out the realistic dildo sucking it while stroking my cock. Came all over the dildo and licked it clean! Love eating my cum.

I've done something similar to this. I've cum on a plate, waited until I was hard again and dipped a realistic dildo in it and licked and sucked it off the dildo. Done it twice so far. Still haven't been able to eat it as I cum though.

I've done something similar to this. I've cum on a plate, waited until I was hard again and dipped a realistic dildo in it and licked and sucked it off the dildo. Done it twice so far. Still haven't been able to eat it as I cum though.

Once you do, you'll never stop. I just had some :D

But it's much better direct from the source.

Had some creampie last night. The wife and I started our love making session in the hot tub. We kissed, fondled each other, I sucked on her tits and toes, she sucked me and we fucked in the tub. Then we took it inside to the bed where I started with a little pussy licking. I have some ED issues and the little blue pill was working well and not wanting to miss the moment I got between her legs and fucked her till I filled her with cum. Having promised her a good cunt licking I purposely withdrew my cock and made a shallow deposit of cum then after a couple of minutes of recovery I made myself take care of business. I was rewarded with a very sloppy sweet pussy and a nice mouth full of cum. Several minutes later she had a series of orgasms as I feasted on creampie.

I hooked up with a guy the other day,
He jerked me off on his cock, i cleaned
And sucked his cock til he shot his load
In my mouth. So good.

I hooked up with a guy the other day,
He jerked me off on his cock, i cleaned
And sucked his cock til he shot his load
In my mouth. So good.
Last time I jacked off I licked some off my hand. Will be going for more next time. Maybe surprise my wife and enjoy a creampie.

Back