Eating Your Own Cum

Love a guy who cleans me up!

In the long ago and far off I watched my lover go down on the girl we both partnered with in 3 ways. It was a new adventure for us--I'd made no secret of how much I liked eating his cum, but he'd never wanted to try it. Afterward, he said he was so turned on after having me as an audience that he was still hot enough to lick his own load from her pussy. From then on we girls had a joking fight with him about leaving some for us to enjoy out of each other's pussy.

It took a long time (like 40 plus years) to find our way to that again, but gloryoski, we did this year. After beating around the bush (bushes, actually--she and I are both 'natural' women) we finally had a swinging weekend with her husband and my steady guy. Her hubby actually asked me to snowball him and begged me to force the issue if he resisted. I'm not anywhere near a dom, but after taking his load in my mouth I stayed close to his lips until he pulled me in for an open-mouthed kiss. He actually started getting hard again as we kept at it!

My guy loved watching us, but it took a few times after we got back home for him to ask for the same thing. Now we share his load nearly every time he cums--whether he eats a creampie or I give him a blowjob.

Hot stuff! I still love it!!

It is difficult to physically scoop up some cum and put it in your mouth just after cumming (no matter how much you wanted to do it a few minutes beforehand). But after an edging session the other day I managed to shoot myself in the face - so it was close enough to quickly wipe some into my mouth before my orgasm finished. No big deal really - warm, slightly salty, slightly bleachy, a little creamy. I would do it again for sure as it tasted quite good.

It is difficult to physically scoop up some cum and put it in your mouth just after cumming (no matter how much you wanted to do it a few minutes beforehand). But after an edging session the other day I managed to shoot myself in the face - so it was close enough to quickly wipe some into my mouth before my orgasm finished. No big deal really - warm, slightly salty, slightly bleachy, a little creamy. I would do it again for sure as it tasted quite good.

It was difficult....until my wife wanted to see me do it!
After the first time I did, and her reaction.....it wasn't so difficult anymore!!

:)

After the first time I ate my own out of my wifes pussy, it was no problem after that.
It turned her on.
Turning her on turns me on.
So I kept doing it, and tried more ways to do it, like cumming ON her pussy and licking her off, or on her tits, and doing the same. Or kissing her after I blow in her mouth.
She's kinky. What can I say?

Sigh..wish my wife was open minded like this..I'm afraid she just doesn't know what she's missing. She barely lets me go down on her after my cock has been inside her.

I have found that if I immediately lick the first spurt of cum off my hand, I don't lose the urge to lick the rest.

Sigh..wish my wife was open minded like this..I'm afraid she just doesn't know what she's missing. She barely lets me go down on her after my cock has been inside her.

I have found that if I immediately lick the first spurt of cum off my hand, I don't lose the urge to lick the rest.

It was difficult to drink the first few times but I found the taste is awesome. Better from the source, of course :/

Never had any luck getting my wife to let me down there, after. One fine day...

Can't wait to blow a huge load in the gf's pussy tonight and lick it out as I bring her to another orgasm...we texted about it all day!

Going to cum on my wife's nipples tonight and suck them clean .... like I always do .

I realized the other night I definitely prefer when my cum is thicker to eat. I orgasmed the other night after a really nice lunch my chat with some friends on here so I built up quite a bit,it was way more watery but a huge load nonetheless. It didn't tempt me as much so I passed on it

I realized the other night I definitely prefer when my cum is thicker to eat. I orgasmed the other night after a really nice lunch my chat with some friends on here so I built up quite a bit,it was way more watery but a huge load nonetheless. It didn't tempt me as much so I passed on it

Same here. Thicker consistency is more appealing for whatever reason. I'm also more inclined to pass if it's watery.

So it's clear we all want it when we're horny, and it seems there's a natural rejection of it right after we cum. The question I have is, what happens if two guys are doing a reciprocal sucking? Does the guy who cums first still enjoy sucking and swallowing after he cums?

I think I would!!!!

The white Gold

Tasting , savoring, then slowly swallowing cum is the ultimate sexual pleasure to me.

Whether it is my own semen or another man's cock gift to me. it's an intimate and sexy act of pleasure.

No matter how it tastes, it came from a dick, and I am always grateful for that.

I pretty much always taste my own cum, don't care about the consistency. It tastes the same and makes my session hotter because I am building up to that moment.

I pretty much always taste my own cum, don't care about the consistency. It tastes the same and makes my session hotter because I am building up to that moment.

That's pretty hot too,I've tried it a few times as it was thinner but I definitely love it to be thick,to have it set in my mouth before I swallow is very nice.

That's pretty hot too,I've tried it a few times as it was thinner but I definitely love it to be thick,to have it set in my mouth before I swallow is very nice.

I can see your point, nice and thick and it feels amazing to swallow it. I love the taste of mine and can't get enough so it is pretty much the conclusion of every masturbation session :D

Every time I jerkoff I eat my cum ...
and every time I cum on my wife's nipples I suck them clean

Back