Torn Between Two Lovers

BLACK BART

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 31, 2001
Posts
5,247
~closed for Red & I~


“We find the defendant, Not Guilty, by reasoning of Insanity and sentence her to the Palomina Institution for observation for a period of time not less than three years.”

The courthouse became a madhouse, the Judge pounding her gavel without effect, as the reporters bunched together and fought each other to see who would get to the door first and send the story…

Black Widow declared Not Guilty!

And through the side door a dark dressed man moved, turning to meet the accused woman’s eyes as the guards began to turn her handcuffed figure away from him, the shared knowledge that she wasn’t crazy…just lucky…making him smile…and mouth the words

“See…. you…. SOON”

****** ****** ******​

Tabor Evans could remember the day he first met her clearly, the smell of her perfume, the ribbon she wore tied in her hair, and even the color of lipstick she wore to offset her flawless tanned skin… But most of all he remembered the haughty look in her eyes as she walked by him at his table, and how she winked at him as she stopped to let her husband open the door.

Knowing he would find out WHO she was, and follow her until they both got what they wanted…
 
She felt someone’s eyes resting on her. At first she found it entertaining so she purposely crossed her legs and sent the slit in her dress higher. More of her thigh was revealed and as the stare became more intense, forcing her to finally turn and gaze at whoever it was that dared to think they could spend time with her, she felt her pulse race.

“It is him,” she thought to herself as she turned back to her husband who was sharing yet another demeaning joke about blondes and their lack of wit. She laughed as was required of the trophy wife status she maintained, but inwardly she couldn’t wait to leave his boring company and find out more about the man she’d first spotted a few short weeks ago.

“Excuse me,” she said, giving her spouse Nicholas Stevens, the highest sought Lawyer in the city, a genteel smile.

Nicholas frowned, the only sign of his annoyance at her sudden need to eradicate herself from his business luncheon, but he knew not to make a show of her dismissal. He and the others rose from their seats as she picked up her clutch and promised to return as soon as she powered her nose. Several men smiled and nodded their farewells to her, but Nicholas knew she was going to leave the dinner. It wouldn’t be but five minutes later that an attendant would drop by and give him a note that stated, she wasn’t feeling well and would see him at home.

Cerise Stevens purposely strolled with confidence past the man that had dared to think him her equal. She smirked and lifted a brow as she made her way toward the coat room. Her fingers slipped into her clutch and she produced the prescripted note wrapped around a hundred dollar bill. “Is there a car available?” she asked, knowing her husband would demand the limo stay at the restaurant.

“Yes, Missus Stevens, if you’ll wait here,” the attendant said as he handed her the fur coat her husband had purchased last week for her birthday. Cerise glared at the man’s retreating back as she set her clutch down and began to slide her coat on, as if even doing that were beneath her.
 
Last edited:
"Here. Let me get that"

Tabor lifted the expensive fur and slid it onto her bare shoulders, letting his hand rest there for a deliberate second too long before dropping them.

"He won't be back with a car, they've all been rented out"

Sliding into his own black leather jacket Tabor smiled, the light flashing off his eyes and teeth as he pulled a set of keys from his pocket and checked his watch.

"And how do you know that"

Came the cool reply, her eyes looking him slowly up and down, then showing quiet approval.

"Because I slipped him enough to make sure...we can be there in fifteen minutes."

"Be where?"

Again Tabor smiled, opening the door and holding it that way.

"Where you slipped him the first bill...with me"

His own blue eyes studied her carefully this time and never wavered as he met her eyes...

"Are you coming...or not?"
 
Cerise lifted a brow; her lip lifted in a smirk, but she willingly left the restaurant, feeling the excitement of the unknown. She watched him open the car door for her and she took her place in the passenger seat. Her eyes moved with the dark image of him as he walked around the car and then over to the driver’s door. Cerise hadn’t even asked his name, but even that didn’t seem to bother her. She would simply discard him when she was done with him, after all he would be the first of many tawdry affairs she had decided to partake in. This man would be one of many, she told herself as he opened the door and climbed in behind the wheel.

She watched him slide the key home and start the engine, not once did she feel insecure or in danger, she felt thrilled, interested and extremely aroused. She knew the attendant at the restaurant would not divulge who she had left with, simply because he enjoyed the money she peddled to him on the side whenever she bowed out of her husband’s affairs.

When they paused at a traffic light, she took the opportunity, the red light cast into the car, to study her intended victim for the night. He was handsome, charming looks that seemed to speak of both wisdom and power. Two things she enjoyed in a man. She was tired of the frumpy, clumsiness of her husband; she was tired of trying to push him into the limelight, so she could further her own desires for acknowledgment. She knew if it hadn’t been for her and her money Nicholas Stevens would still be the nobody from some hick town. He’d been a project for her, someone she could mold into the image she wanted. Now he was boring and she was tired of him.

The light turned green and she turned away to gaze at the city as it zoomed by. Casually her hand fell from the arm rest and slipped to her lap, where she began to toy with the slit of her dress. Again she crossed her legs and allowed the slit to open up even higher than before. The edge of her garters and fishnet stockings, showing in the bright glow of the car’s interior lights.

“Fifteen minutes? You’re going a might slow to make that deadline,” she said, pulling out a tube of lip gloss from her clutch, flipping the visor down and then sliding the round ball over her lips as she stared at her reflection, but really stared at the man beside her.
 
Last edited:
"No"

Tabor replied and smiled, knowing she was using the mirror for an ulterior purpose...and that purpose was to veiw him.

Not that he minded, or was unaware of the image he presented.

Tall, his body toned and tanned, he was blessed with wide shoulders and trim hips, and at 30 years old his routine had added layers of muscle across his arms, chest and thighs...

Add to that his square jaw, rugged looks and jet black hair he was used to women swooning or throwing themselves at him, or creaming themselves as he undressed for them.


"We're here, I thought it better I have a place close...when I took you with me."

He shared and pulled into the underground parking, then opened her door and enjoyed her long, supple legs as she slid them out and stood.

"You were so sure I'd go with you then?"

She asked and stood facing him, her heels lifting her so she stood face to face with him.

"Just as you were that day you stopped and looked at me."

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him, then kissed her...hard.

"Let's go"

In the elevator he didn't touch her, or even speak to her, his eyes staring hungrily at her and telling her just what he'd do to her when they reached the room....a room that proved to be a penthouse...and had the largest bed money could buy...

"Take your clothes off for me Cerise, I want to see your body."

His tone had gone dark and low, his eyes shining brightly as he slid his own jacket slid off and a tiny card fell out of the pocket.

"Now"
 
Cerise lifted a brow and smirked. She shrugged her shoulders and ran one hand along the side zipper of her dress. She enjoyed the intensity of his stare as she slowly began to peel off her gown. The game was different and she was thrilled with the knowledge that the man in front of her seemed to know how to excite a woman’s evening. She eased the zipper down, letting the top of the gown fall open and her breasts become a welcoming sight to the gentleman’s gaze.

With both hands on her hips she sashayed out of the black rhinestone gown and allowed it to pool at her feet. She stepped free of it, and noticed the white card that was a contrast to the cloth that now lay beside it. She thought of picking it up and handing it back to him, but that would leave her in a very vulnerable position. She was not quite ready to be on her knees for this man.

She stepped to the end of the bed, where a large chest rested. Its top was flat, serving the purpose Cerise wanted it to serve. She released the garter after she set her high heeled foot on the polished mahogany. Slowly she unrolled the fishnet stocking and then stopped to slip the heel off and then her stocking. She switched sides, this time letting her ass be the picture her soon to be lover was allowed to view. Once more she eased the stocking down and then it and the heel met the floor.

When she turned, only the garter and its straps remained and she carefully released the tiny hooks that kept the material hugging her narrow hips. If the stranger was surprised to see her without panties or a thong he failed to show it, further intriguing Cerise. “You seem a bit overdressed,” she told him, as she walked forward and ran her fingers up his chest to toy with the buttons on his shirt.

One by one she flicked them open, eventually exposing his chest to her hungry glare. She licked her lips, tasting the strawberry flavor of her gloss. She felt a stray lock of crimson hair, caress her cheek and she abandoned his chest to push it back behind her ear. Her icy blue eyes stared up at him, as she splayed her hands across his pectorals and felt his nipples harden under her caress.
 
Tabor smiled and allowed the woman to undress him, her hands greedily playing with his body as her lust grew.

"Why don't you lie back and let me remedy that?"

He smiled and watched as she did, her legs splayed open in a whore like movement to draw his attention.

A move that didn't work...for Tabor had undressed for royalty, and his eyes remained focused on her face as he gave him a show a stripper would be proud of...the shirt coming off in shreads to reveal corded muscles across his chest and abdomen...his pants dropping and kicked aside to reveal rippling sinews moving as he stood and met her eyes...and stepped to the bed to stand between her open legs.

"Is this what you want, Cerise?"

He questioned softly and waited for his reply, refusing to come closer until she answered.

"Yes, damn it"

Ignoring the epitaph he let lust come into his chiseled features, his eyes moving up and down her well shaped body until he was satisfied it was real, and he spoke again...

"And want do you want me to do to you, Cerise?"

Anger flitted across the womans face and yet she bit her lit as she watched his cock begin to harden....and grow....

"Fuck me....nothing more, just FUCK me."

She tossed at him defiantly and then quieted, her face suddenly unsure...

"Then get up on your hands and knees Cerise...and I'll FUCK you"
 
Cerise eyes slanted, but her body purred as she lifted a cocky grin to the stranger and moved to hands and knees. She curled her fingers into the blanket, waiting for him to position himself behind her. Her body tensed as she anticipated his devouring of her, but as time ticked by she knew he was pausing for her benefit, as well as his. He wanted her on the edge of frustration and just as she was about to turn around and order him to screw her, she felt the bed shift and knew he was now ready to let her feel his cock buried to the balls in her cunt.

There was no loving caress of joyous words of adoration falling from her lover’s lips as he grabbed her hips with one hand, poised his cock to the slick opening of her pussy and forced her body back to accept every inch of his lovely dick. “Yes,” she growled out and felt him withdrawal. He held himself again, making her come back to him, and as his cock became more engulfed by her slick sheath.

She felt wonderful. Her body seemed to respond to every hard core thrust that he plummeted into her. She felt her chest grow tighter as her breath became caught in her throat and her fingers continued to curl into tighter fists.

One of his hands found her hair and she relished in the pull he used to yank her back to him. She tossed a heated glare back at his lust-filled features. “Fuck me, you bastard,” she demanded. “Harder,” she growled as she slammed her ass back onto his massive tool. A bead of sweat trailed down her back and settled into the crack of her ass.
 
Tabor used the woman kneeling in front of him as she had demanded.

Fucked her ruthlessly until they were both covered in sweat and she had coated his balls a second time.

She would have worn out the average man long before, he knew...and yet he wasn't the average man...

A fact she found out as he gripped her hips and pulled his cock from her puss, then rubbed the swollen head against her tight brown hole....

"Nooo?"

The woman cried out, but it was already too late...and she shuddrered and held still as he worked his cock into her...then pushed it deep.

"Yessssss"

He started slower, working his hips until she began to whimper, then drove into her ruthlessly as he gripped her wrists and twisted her arms behind her.

"You like to be FUCKED, don't you Cerise."

He hissed at her as she whimpered and shook her head from side to side in mute denial.

"That's why you picked me...in hopes I'd give you a good ride...wasn't it?"

His words tore at her even as her body began to betray her...and she whimpered with each hard thrust and began to cry out...

"Yes you bastard...yes...yes...yes.....YES"

Tubar freed a hand, watching it move between her legs to finger her clit...and feeling her already tight ass clench his cock painfully...letting it's viselike grip loose only after she had found her release...and he joined her...

To stand beside her and dress, his eyes on her languid and satiated form...sliding on his jacket as he spoke...

"That was nice Cerise...next time we'll do it...my way"

and with those words he simply...left her....
 
Cerise watched him leave and felt a bit abandoned by his abrupt departure, it was his fading words that had caught her off guard. “Next time?” she whispered and then laughed as she pictured the moment she told him she was done with him. She rolled from the bed, rubbed her ass and felt the come slowly slide from the tight hole, as well as from her slick pussy. She’d only been fucked in the ass a few times, her husband had wanted to try it after watching some cheap bimbo on a porn flick. She’d allowed it, but only after he had promised her a new bracelet and matching earrings.

Casually she made her way to the shower and washed away the evidence of her one night stand. She felt sexually awakened, as she slipped soap bubbles over her cunt and then cleansed her ass. When she left the shower, she wrapped a towel around her body and used the hotel lotion to cover her skin with a peachy aroma. Once she was done lathering her body with moistening product, she pulled off the towel, dropped it carelessly on the floor and moved back into the room.

Her eyes rested on the card that lay near her black gown. She picked both up and studied the name that was embossed on the crisp paper. Tabor Evans. She slipped the card into her clutch and then began to dress. Once more she covered her legs in stockings and slipped her garter as well as her heels. When she pulled her dress on, securing the zipper, she assumed the feeling of being a whore would assail her, but it didn’t. The only thing she felt was humor as she made her way down to the hotel lobby and waited for one of their cars to be lent to her.

When she arrived home, her husband was livid. He cursed at her, demanding to know where she had been. She rolled her eyes and downed a shot of scotch. “I drove around,” she told him as she began to disrobe for the second time that night. When Nicholas moved toward her, she pushed him away. “Not tonight,” she said and climbed into the bed. He moved toward the covers and she openly laughed at him. “Nicholas, I’m pretty sure you and I stopped sharing the same bed weeks ago.”

He glared at her, but spun away, making his way to the east wing of the house, where he had been sent months ago. Cerise thought of calling him back and offering him her body, just to play it safe that she didn’t become pregnant with Tabor Evans kid, but decided against it. Nicholas wouldn’t care enough to divorce her. She and her name had too much invested in him and he knew to lose her would mean to lose everything.
 
Tabor had enjoyed the night. It had felt good to see Cerise's face as he walked out on her as she knelt on the bed, his cum dripping out of both holes of her sexy ass.

All in all not too bad of a night he decided as he showered and ordered room service, knowing the Hilton had an excellent staff on duty 24/7....

Eating his late night dinner he watched the recording of Cerise and himself on the bed ...her face and body clear in the recording as were her words, then slipping it into his laptop he quickly edited it, then burned a copy...

"I'm sending a package out for over night delivery, can you confirm when it arrives?"

He lifted the phone and made his second call.

"And if a Mrs Cerise Stevens calls in the morning...Tell her I've checked out but she can reach me at this number."

Dinner finished he celebrated with a glass of wine and rolled into bed, to sleep a peaceful and restfull slumber, waking early morning to pack and make one final call...

"Tabor Evans here...I need the use of your playroom within the next day or so...."
 
Cerise watched Nicholas reading his paper as she sipped her juice. She wondered what he would think if she told him she’d been thoroughly fucked just the night before and had enjoyed it more than the eight years they had been screwing. She could still feel Tabor’s cock inside her pussy and her ass and the thrill of it consumed her. Perhaps she would fuck him again. It certainly had been fun the first time.

“Are you going to cut out on me this weekend?” Nicholas was asking.

Cerise lifted her eyes and knew she’d been caught daydreaming. She thought a moment and then recalled that Nicholas had planned some business party here at her mansion. Her face showed her displeasure, but she shook her head no. “I told you I’d be here, didn’t I. You’ve got what over a hundred people coming in?”

“One hundred fifty. Even the mayor and his wife will be here, not to mention Senator Scholastics is rumored to be coming.”

“He’ll be here; another stepping stone to reelection,” she said and the watched as Emily, their housekeeper appeared. “Yes Emily?” Cerise asked, seeing the woman’s hands clutching the morning mail as well as a manilla envelope.

“This arrived for you while you were in the shower Ma’am,” Emily replied handing her the envelope as well as the other various pieces of correspondence. She then left and Cerise picked through the letters.

“What’s in the package?” Nicholas asked.

Cerise shrugged her shoulders. “Probably that proposal the Children’s Hospital was pitching me the other day. I’ll get to it later today. I have an appointment at the spa in an hour and I’m not missing it, for anyone.” She downed her juice and picked up the manilla envelope, tossed it beside her when she sat down behind the wheel of her Jaguar and sped away with thoughts of Manuel’s hands on her skin. Perhaps, she fuck him today too. . .but something told her that she wouldn’t. Manuel was a great guy, hot, sexy, well endowed, but she wouldn’t play with someone who knew her. Tabor Evans was a stranger, an easy lay for a high class girl like her.

Time slipped by as she enjoyed her day at the spa, when she returned to her car she spied the envelope and decided to scan the proposal, before heading to Reyshay’s for lunch. A computer disk fell out and she screwed up her face. “What the fuck?” She reached behind her and retrieved the leather briefcase behind her passenger seat, pulled her laptop up, and loaded up the disk. “That son of a bitch,” she muttered as sounds of her fucking with Tabor filled her Jag’s interior. She slammed the lid down after pulling the disk and splitting it in half.

Her cell phone was in her hand and she was on the phone with information eventually reaching the hotel where she and Tabor had been the night before. When she was given another number to reach him at, she cursed, but quickly memorized it and called him. After she’d been told to “hold” and Tabor’s voice came on the line, she hissed out her displeasure and then demanded to know exactly how many zeros it was going to take to shut him up.
 
Mrs Cerise Stevens is on the linesir, she sounds quite excited?

"Good, put her through"

****** ****** ******​

"Hello Cerise...."

Tabor sat quietly, listening to the verbal tirade and picturing the womans face as she literally tried to rip himm a new asshole, gleaning fromher words she had gotten the disc and had assumed the very worst.

"I don't recall putting any note in the package Cerise, perhaps you have another package mixed up with mine?"

He replied smoothly and chuckled softly as dead silence came over the connection.

"If I had sent flowers your husband would have been suspicious, and knowing your feelings as I do NOW on your wish to keep your sex life icognito I'd say sending the disc was the friendliest way to say "I Liked it too", don't you agree?"

"So what do you want?"

Came the almost repentant voice and Tabor smiled, letting his humor come into his next words.

"You Cerise, I told you next time would be my way"

"Let me check my date book"

"About eleven o'clock Saturday night..you'll be bored and ready for some entertainment...only this time you'll be MY entertainment...I'll send another package to you with the things I want you to wear for me"

"You bastard...that's the middle of my husbands party...I can't just skip out"

"Really? You did last year, with...what was his name...oh yes, that Senators aide...."Ken Devries" wasn't it? Too bad he was gay....But you did him anyways, didn't you?"

A loud screeching sound came to Tabors ears and he smiled, knowing the Jag's tires were smoking...and so was Cerise.

"I have other copies in case yours wasjust broken Cerise, should I send you a few?"

It was obvious she caught his tone and the implied threat as his voice went cold.

"You BASTARD"

"I'll see you at the party Cerise, be ready for me"
 
Cerise fumed as she made her way back to her home, her head pounded and her fingers ached from the deathlike grip she had on the steering wheel. When she slammed the car into park and killed the engine she was already thinking of ways to punish Tabor for his actions. She waved off Emily, demanding her bath be readied within the next fifteen minutes or heads would roll. She saw the young girl shiver in fear at her boss’s anger, but Cerise didn’t care, she was furious as well as a touch fearful.

When Emily announced the bath was ready Cerise locked herself in the room, slipped into the water and let her eyes close. Several deep breaths were soon filling her lungs and her body was slowly relaxing as she thought of Tabor and what he was demanding. It was just sex. She remembered his accusation of her and Ken. She would have laughed at him if the situation wasn’t so serious.

She didn’t know who had given Tabor the information, but he’d been wrong. Ken and her hadn’t fucked that night. Once she discovered he was gay, she had paid him off and then left his hotel room. He had only been willing to screw her, because he thought it would get him somewhere besides being the Senator’s lackey. Tabor had been her first affair and now that she had supped from the forbidden fruit she was willing to look for another cock to toy with, once she dealt with Tabor and his over-confident self.

After coming to the conclusion that she would screw Tabor, then rid herself of him, Cerise began to enjoy her bath. In time her hands wandered down her body and began to tease and pull at the strip of flesh that lay nestled between her ripe pussy lips. Her moans became low groans of desire as her fingers carried her higher and higher. When her come exploded into the hot water that coated her flesh, a wicked smile filled her lips. Cerise rose from the tub and then stepped into the shower to wash away the suds from her bath, the come that had flittered about her flesh, and the beads of sweat that had erupted from her climatic play.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next few days passed in a blur, eventually another package did arrive and Emily hurriedly brought it to Cerise, having been giving instructions that all packages were to be handed to her immediately and not to her husband. Emily’s face showed curiosity, but Cerise handed her a white envelope with half a dozen hundreds neatly tucked inside. “Jesus Christ,” she hissed as she looked at the outfit her blackmailing lover wanted her to wear.

She looked it over, admiring the cloth, but not the style. “Nicholas will shoot me,” she muttered and then snickered silently to herself. “Well, I’ll wear it. . .but he never said I couldn’t accessorize.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The night of the party arrived and Cerise clipped the hip snap in place on the black halter gown. The glittering stones that lay across her breasts accented her tanned flesh and she smirked at her reflection. “He’s got taste, exotic taste, but taste just the same,” she said as she noticed the way her legs seemed to go on forever. She reached down and picked up the dragon print robe and tied the sheer wrap closed with a matching sash. A diamond pendant fell between her breasts and as she moved, the robe allowed a hint of light to land on the jewels. Matching bracelets adorned both wrists as did earrings adorn her soft earlobes.

Nicholas’s eyes popped when she walked into the room, Tabor’s five inch stilettos making her the same height as her husband. “Close your mouth, you’re drooling,” she hissed to him as she made her way around the room, shaking hands and working the room. Her eyes were constantly searching out Tabor Evans.
 
Tabor walked through the front door like any other guest, his invitation dangling in his hand until he handed it to the pretty little girl inside the double doors.

"No date Mister...."

"Evans"

He replied with a smile and a look that undressed her.

"If you need company later I get off at midnight???"

"I'm sure you do...."

Tabor smiled a knowing smile and watched the girl blush as she reacted to his innuendo, then softened his words and her obvious embarresment.

"I'll keep it in mind Jesse, ok?"

"Thank You sir...May I take your topcoat?"

She recovered and asked, licking her lips in a final effort.

"I won't be staying that long....this party is just about over"

****** ****** ******​

Inside Tabor helped himself to a drink and moved to the sidelines,ignoring the side glances of the men and winking at a few curious looks given to himby the ladies...

Not needing to know thier stories or even wanting to....His eyes intent on the woman who stood with a drink in one hand and her other on the Grand Piano...

"Is the Rosch rented or do you own it?"

He asked softly, slipping behind her and holding her wrist so she couldn't turn to face him.

"I own it, of course...why?"

Came the haughty and curious reply as she tried to see who was questioning her and failed.

"I was hoping you did...next time I'll fuck you on top of it."

Tabor replied softly and nudged Cerise forward.

"We're going NOW"

Arm wrapped around her he kept her wrist pinned behind her as they walked, his eyes admiring her sleek form as they moved out of the crowd and into a corridor used by the hired help.

"That's a pleasant looking robe...take it off"

He commanded and loosed her wrist, then smiled at her anger as she turned to glare at him

"Don't make a scene Cerise...you could have me kicked out but that would ruin our fun now, wouldn't it?"

In seconds the dragon robe lay pooled around her feet and Tabor smiled...

"Turn around and put your hands behind you Cerise, I havethe rest of your ensemble."

With two sharp clicks he placed the silver handcuffs on her wrists, then pulled a blindfold out of his topcoat and placed it over her eyes as well.

"I have a ball gag as well...But don't think we'll need it, will we?"

He leaned over her shoulder and growled, then slipped off his topcoat and draped it over her shoulders.

"Lets go SLUT"

Slipping an arm around her he guided her down the corridor and out the doors, to a waiting van that declared on it's side..."Parties R US"...

"Lift your left foot and step in slut...higher...good"

He instructed carefully each move she had to make until she was kneeling on the cold metal floor and the door slid closed.

"Let's go...slow and easy"

Tabor instructed the uniformed man and woman in the front seats and waited until they were off the estate to tug his topcoat off of Cerise's shoulders.

"She's a pretty little bitch,ain't she?"

Came the female spoken words as they moved out of the city and onto the freeway..and Tubar smiled evilly...

"Yes, she is all of that"
 
For the first time in her life Cerise felt fear. The blindfold had been fun, even the handcuffs had sent a thrill through her, but as the voice of another, one she could not see filled the area in which she was forced to kneel, she felt a vise of terror surround her chest. A tear fell from her eye as she tried to think of how she was going to get out of this mess. Obviously Tabor was more than a good fuck, he was a kidnapper and she was going to be ransomed off, after she was forced to perform sexual acts that not even a dog would allow.

She cringed when his fingers brushed over her flesh. A whimper left her lips and she thought of speaking out, but remembered the threat of the ball gag. She took calming breaths as she felt a panic attack threaten to consume her. She couldn’t let that happen, she told herself as she listened to the three of them converse amongst themselves. Tabor had done his homework, she convinced herself. He would not let his captive go into a panic, which would threaten not only her safety, but her life.

The van came to a stop and she listened to him instruct the two voices that were with them. She felt his hand wrap around her arm and once more she was instructed on how to walk out of the vehicle. Cool air hit her skin and she breathed deep, again filling her lungs with the air she desperately needed. “Please Tabor,” she whispered, “this is no longer fun.”

Cerise could hear her own fear and knew her captors could too. She shuddered as their laughter rained down on her and another set of tears fell into the cloth that covered her frightened eyes.
 
"It isn't, is it?"

Tabor replied and walked the thoroughly shaken woman down the cobblestone path.

"To know all your money and arrogance can't protect you now, and realize that you're at the mercy of a man you thought only worth fucking...and to then discard like a used condom?"

He let the words sink in as he walked her through the open doors of a building once used as a barn, now converted to treat a different type of animal and smelling of leather, oil and latex.

"Stand right here and don't move"

Tabor instructed and turned the woman so her back was to him.

"Now listen closely because I will only say this once."

He stood behind her quivering body to undo the snaps at her waist...

"I have been hired by a man who wants you taught a lesson you should never forget."

His hands roamed under the black gown and down to her uncovered and bare sex...

"He's been very specific in what he wants you to experience, and what to do if you resist...now...or later."

To move from her dry lips to travel upward and cup her full breasts...

"You'll never see any face except mine as you are taught your lesson"

to her shoulders to pull the dress off and leave her bare...and completely unprotected.

"And if you make the mistake of ignoring this lesson....or thinking you might somehow later turn the table on me....you'll see my face one final time"

And as Cerise screamed, he laughed, the man and woman who came with them gripping her arms to bend her over the solid padded beam in front of her and lash each leg wide apart to a metal ring in the floor.

"Juice her up and then put the cocks in her, if she fights use the chloroform to knock her out and add an extra hour to her time."

Tabor instructed and walked to the front of the nude and helpless Cerise, lifting the blindfold as the woman pushed the first needle into her lean flank and injected her with a cocktail of drugs that would keep her body begging to be used even as her mind screamed in denial. The man quickly lubing her anal and vaginal holes to insert a pair of dildoe and connect them to stainless steel shafts that were propelled by dual electric motors.

"You are my slave and live only to serve, Cerise...now say it for me"

For the first time since entering the converted barn Cerise spoke, and as she cursed Tabor and his ancestors he smiled and replaced the blindfold...

"Gag her and turn them both on high...I'll come back in an hour to see if she still feels the same way"
 
Cerise was beyond fearful; she was now angry. The laughter surrounding her seemed to fade into her mind as she thought about who would hire someone to do these things to her. The only man she could think of was Nicholas. She couldn’t imagine him having the balls to do such a thing, but then again, he too had money and lackeys to do his dirty work. He’d obviously found one. The door to the building she was now in closed and she felt the presence of the two strangers, heard them moving around and she thought to negotiate with them. The threat of yet another hour on the device however kept her mind still. As she sat there waiting for her supposed torture to begin she concentrated instead on the feeling of where the needle had been forced into her leg. It was from that point of injection that she concentrated all her senses on, hoping to counteract the drugs effects.

She analyzed everything and at first wanted to deny the slightly loopy feeling she was experiencing. She shuddered and heard a soft chuckle come from somewhere to her left. Her body tried to twist, her face contorted in a sneer that went observed but discarded. As she shifted, she felt a slight urgency running through her veins and she paled as she realized that the feeling had generated from her sex. Without any warning she was suddenly filled with a vibration that controlled both her pussy and her ass. “Nooo!” she screamed and again was only rewarded with laughter.

Her body responded as the drugs worked through her system. She felt her pussy tighten and release the shaft, but no relief was in sight. Her ass was continually abused and as her body hummed and begged for more, she inwardly imagined stringing up Tabor and Nicholas, even if it wasn’t him that had hired the sick fuck that was now abusing her. She shuddered against the faux cocks that claimed her holes and she breathed deep the scent of her arousal. Not once did her controllers let up on her assault and as time slipped by and the drug continued to make her lust for fulfillment, shame filled her.

Cerise told herself over and over in her head that this was not her fault. She was no different than the man that was using her. Her voice slowly became hoarse as her screams of release were quieted to moans of spent passion and then slowed to silent sobs. It was not the use of her body that was breaking her, but it was the mental anguish of weakness that forced her to accept the inevitable. As the hour drew to a close, she tried to remember what it was Tabor had told her to say when he returned. The door opened and the machine stopped. She heard his footsteps on the ground and felt his hand on her back as it skated up and down her spine. Another shudder told her the drugs were still working as did the now still cocks. Her pussy throbbed and her ass stung.

He asked her the question and for a brief moment she thought of answering him the way he wanted, but then she thought of the satisfaction that would light up in his handsome features and she turned her head away refusing to give him what he demanded. The machines were again turned on and once more she was screaming and whimpering as her forced climaxes continued to assault her. By the end of the second hour, though she had multiple orgasms, her come no longer flowed, the dildos were dry, her body raw and she secretly hoped she could simply die from pain, but she knew it was a pointless desire.

She heard him return and knew that she had lost. Again he treated her skin to touches that only a man who believed he possessed her would do. She felt his hot breath on her neck as she listened to him ask her what she had to say. Licking her lips, she swallowed what little saliva her body could produce and took a small breath. Her throat was sore, just as her pussy and ass were, but she managed to whisper through the parched lips, “I am your slave and live only to serve.”
 
Last edited:
"Take them out and give me ten minutes alone with her"

Tabor stood watching the quivering woman and knew she wasn't broken, but was close, his eyes glittering at was to happen next...and yet his curiousity prodding him to see how defiant Cerise was despite her words...

The man bent and pulled both cum covered cocks from her body, the movements making Cerise moan and whimper and as the pair left the barn Tabor knelt in front of her again.

"Here, lets take this off and talk a little bit, I want you to understand what's happening and the part you're going to play in all of this..."

Slipping the blindfold off he studied his captives pained face as she blinked at the dim light in the barn and slowly focused on his own face a few feet away.

"That's better, isn't it?"

Tabor smiled, enjoying the vantage point he had and eying the womans body from the neck down...

"Cerise...what do you suppose is your greatest asset...the one thing you have over men that gives you a distinct and unfair advantage, hmmm?"
 
Cerise shook her head slightly, rolling her shoulders and then regaining her focus on Tabor as she tried to understand what he’d asked her. She licked her lips and tried to ignore the pain of her abused holes, both dry and sore from the lube having been used up and her come having stopped flowing during the second hour of her torment. “An advantage over men?”

She thought of her looks, but women everywhere in this world had looks, some even better than hers, in her opinion. She thought of her name, but even that only held as much sway as the zero’s that accompanied it. Her face contorted in a mask of confusion. “Money?” she asked, honestly showing her lack of another answer.

Perhaps she was having a blonde moment. She really didn’t know.

“I have a college degree, but anyone with half a brain can get one of those; I bet you even have one. My looks aren’t all that special, I just now how to use them. . .Money I guess, Tabor, but if all you wanted was money, then you wouldn’t be going to all this trouble, so what don’t you fill me in. What is it if it isn’t wealth? Does Nicholas want my money? He could have just hired you to kill me, couldn’t he? Then again, you’ve already decided you’ll do that if I don’t play nice haven’t you.”

She licked her lips, and noted the taste of blood. She swallowed the metallic wine and then examined her lip and inner cheek with her tongue.
 
Tabor laughed at the fighting words and how Cerise tossed them at him despite her present position.

"You're a stupid cunt Cerise...You're assuming right away that the man you'ver abused the most in your life is the one returning the favor...Then you've already tried to figure what his motive might be not even realising how much he truly loves you...and finally you think you can up the offer and buy....me....off....don't you"

He returned, his words carefully and precisely spoken and carrrying no venom in the tone of them despite the bite in thier meaning.

"The greatest asset you have is the potential in what you can create Cerise, by putting those better than average looks and sharp mind together....while a man is trying to figure out how to fuck you...you've already thought past that and figured out how to screw him over afterwards...for more than he thought possible"

Tabor leaned forward and kissed her lips, pulling back before she could react, then swung an open hand and slapped her violently...

"The kiss was to tell you how much I enjoy you like this slut....the other to let you know what happens when you think you've got it all figured out...and haven't"

Standing he moved out of the room, ignoring Celestes insults and then pleas to return...the man and woman standing outside and waiting for his instructions...

"Put the shock collar on her and let her know how it works, then let her up to eat and pee...give her a half hour before you put her into the chair and hook up the fucking machine...This time I want twice the juice in her and keep her holes wet....I want to see how far we can push her slut body before she passes out"
 
Last edited:
Cerise listened to the footsteps that seemed to echo through the room. The steady thud of the feet of Tabor’s lackies, infuriate her, but her face stung from his blow and she needed to think about what to do next when she was granted a moment of freedom. A firm grip on her shoulder, hauled her back and the blindfold Tabor had lifted so he could see the hate, pain, fear and momentary weakness in her was drawn back down. She felt a band being wrapped around her neck and she felt a rise in her heart rate as the thought of them suffocating her. A voice whispered low in her ear, explaining that the collar would keep her in line. She didn’t understand what that meant, but the only explanation was “you’ll learn.”

“Walk.”

The sound of the woman’s voice seemed to resinate around the room as she was propelled forward. Cerise walked slowly with the hand of the woman wrapped tightly around her forearm. “You can go wash up, if you want doll, but it will be a waste of water. So pee and then get your ass out her for a bite. Then we’ve got more toys for you to play with.”

Cerise felt a final push and then she heard a door slam shut. She yanked the blindfold off and looked around. The white and polished steel bathroom was small, but came equipped with the basic necessities. A commode rested next to a shower stall and a sink rested in front of the toilet. A few towels hung on a steel bar as well as a bar of soap sat on a dish on the sink’s counter. Cerise stared at the reflection of the woman looking back at her. She noticed the swelling of her lip, it was small and actually caused by her own stupidity of biting down to keep from screaming out in pleasure. . .pleasure which only her body had enjoyed, her mind and soul had not.

She lifted the lid of the toilet and said a silent prayer that at least her kidnappers were clean. The shudder that rolled through her as she thought of what had already been done to her made her want to vomit, but she had fought the urge, deciding that even that was beneath her. She sat down and used the bathroom, then took her time washing her hands, face and then her sex and ass. The soap stung both areas of her body but she bit back the whimpers, instead using her pain to fuel her anger.

When she was done, she found herself curious as to when Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb would return for her. She opened the bathroom door slowly, looking to see if either one stood outside of it to catch her spying on them. Neither one appeared to be around, so a sigh of relief left her parted lip. Timidly she moved around the side of the wall, her eyes glancing nervously around her as she made her way closer to a door that she felt had not been used by Tabor or his hired help. Ten feet from the door Cerise screamed and clawed at her neck. Footsteps came running in the direction of her outburst and she felt someone cuff the side of her head. Black spots danced in front of her eyes as she turned to glare at whoever had hit her, but she was slapped again before she saw her assailants face. Another blindfold was placed over her eyes and then a man’s voice whispered, “See. . .you learned what the collar does all by yourself.”

He pulled her toward what Cerise did not know. She struggled and cursed but stilled when they both threatened her with double the time they’d been ordered to give her, she quieted and once again they laughed. If Cerise admitted it to herself, she would say that the laughter hurt more than the humiliation at this point. These people didn’t know her, or at least she didn’t know them. Being laughed at, and being the butt of someone’s joke had never set easy on her. She felt the herself being shoved back onto a chair, this time her body bent forward. Her hands were bound together behind her back and she felt the man’s fingers moving over her pussy, as he pushed gel into her freshly cleaned sex. At the same time her ass was invaded by the woman’s fingers where it too was coated with lubricant. “You’ll love this,” the man whispered, winking at his partner as he shoved a cock into her pussy and the woman pushed her shoulders down, forcing Cerise’s ass to accept the artificial dick in her ass.

A scream of pain ripped from her, but as she waited for the machines to run, she felt her body relax. The lube had been generous and the pain had not been as horrid as she filled. It was the shock of it that had surprised her, forcing her to tense in response. Just like last time she was unprepared for the assault on her body. The cock that pumped in and out of her cunt seemed to be one that was thicker than before. The speed intense and relentless. She bit back the moans of pleasure that filled her, and then she felt more gel run across her sex. More seemed to appear on the cock that rammed into her ass. With the added lube her body refused to end her torment. The moisture eased her pussy to respond as nature intended it. Her breath caught in her throat. Her head tossed itself back in intense pleasure and her fingers curled into tight fists as waves upon waves of come flowed from her pussy.

Time seemed to slow for Cerise and as her head lolled to one side and her moans quieted to ones she would never remember she felt a calmness of darkness descend over her. She never heard the hum of the machine being shut off, or heard the couple leave the room to find Tabor. She was lost in a world where no one could bother her.
 
"Time?"

Tabor asked quietly as they stood over the unconcious woman and enjoyed the sight.

"One hour twelve minutes"

The woman glanced at her watch and replied.

"A new record"

"Unhook her and chloroform her, I don't want her waking up as we do this...then clean her up thoroughly and carry her to my bed"

Tabor stood looking at Cerise's immobile form and the pool of cum she slumped over....Her cum...she had passed out in the middle of an orgasm as they watched, her last words begging for it to never end...

****** ****** ******​

"Hold still Cerise so I can take care of you"

The nude woman moaned as strong hands massaged her aching body, her mind groggy and understanding little save for how good his hands felt....

"That's good Cerise, now spread your legs for me"

Hands that coated her flesh with a lightly scented creme...a balm that took her pain and easy the burning of her sex....

"Get up Cerise....get up on your hands and knees for me so I can do the rest of you"

The rest of her being her ass...and the abused hole that begged for attention, making her whimper as the creme was rubbed on in...and into it.

"Suck his cock Cerise, like the good little slut you are"

The words were clear now, the haze and pain gone from her mind, the shape of a mans cock and then it's taste coming to her as he pushed it into her mouth...deeper and deeper....Tabor gripping her hips to push his own massive cock into her pussy, using her violently until he emptied his seed into her...joining the man whose cock pumped in and out of her throat....


****** ****** ******​

"It's nice of you to join us Cerise, we were beginning to think our favorite slut was never going to wake up..."

Tabor smiled and lifted himself on one elbow, his eyes admiring Cerise's erotic body, nude except for the collar and diamond studs she now wore through her nipples...

"How long have I been asleep, Master?"

"Five, maybe six hours..."

Tabor smiled and kissed her, his hand dipping to her already wet sex...

"How long have we been here Master?"

"Two weeks, I take you back tomorrow...slave"
 
Cerise yawned, covering her mouth and then rolling to her back, her legs spreading naturally while Tabor played with her. She felt her pussy growing more slick as he toyed with clit, allowing his fingers to move in and out of her cunt. Not once did she balk or contort her features into a mask of rage, instead she simply purred in pleasure as she enjoyed his touch. “Tomorrow, Master?” she asked, not quite comprehending the fact that she had been with him for two weeks. The drugs he’d continually kept using on her were fading, and she almost wished for them to be used on her. They allowed her to escape.

The cocktail of ingredients had forced her to beg and plead for the right to be coated in his come. She vaguely recalled the day she finally stopped fighting. How many days had she lasted? It was all a fog to her. But the drugs. . .they occupied her so much she was not allowed to think of what she’d been forced to leave behind. Even now she no longer denied that once she stopped fighting she began to lust for that feeling of Tabor’s cock sliding in and out of her. “Two weeks, Master?” she whispered, finally picking up on the words he’d tossed out earlier.

The title she was told to address him by also no longer felt foreign. It seemed right. She rubbed her face, her fingers removing the sleepiness from their corners. She stretched and Tabor took that opportunity to drive three of her fingers into her pussy. “Master!” Her whimpers grew to hungry growls and then her lips parted to beg soon her come was flowing over Tabor’s hands and she felt a wave of fear wash over her. “Do I have to go?” she asked, rolling back into his arms and picking his hand up to clean away the fluids that he’d brought from deep within her. “Surly they think I’m dead? Or I left him. I could stay here, Master.”

Her eyes looked pleadingly up at him as if Tabor was the world and it was her job to remain at his side. “I changed. Didn’t I? I thought. . .I thought you liked all of this. . .me? Master.”

If the old Cerise had known she would lie beside any man and beg for his company, she would have put money on the fact that they were full of shit. But after the continual assault on her body, the humiliation and degradation she’d endured, her mind broke to the man who called her slave and she worshiped as her creator. There was no other but Tabor to please and as she looked into her lover’s eyes, she suddenly felt as if she had displeased him in some way and she wanted to do whatever she could to keep him happy.
 
Last edited:
"I do like you slut"

Tabor smiled and cupped Cerise's breast, teasing the nipple as he spoke.

"You've pleased me greatly, and will continue to do so...IF you do as I ask"

Pinching a nipple he watched her closely, seeing the pain wash over he delicate features and the shudder of a tiny orgasm follow, to smell her arousal rise between her long legs.

"I'm going to send you back, to stay only as long as it's needed to convince your husband you've had a change of heart and that you love him dearly...he's a spineless sap and when you let him fuck you he'll be convinced it's true"

Tabor kissed Cerise and bit her lip as he pulled back, watching the emotions roll clearly over her face as she thought about his wishes and then nodded.

"Yes Master"

"Think of it as a test slut"

Tabor explained gently and placed his hand around her neck.

"Fucking him will be proof to me that you serve me.... as you served me when I gave you to the other two"

He reminded her of the playtime she had spent his accomplices and smiled at the memory of the perverse things they had made her do...and she had done willingly in the end...

"Once he is in your bed he will talk...bragging as all men do of their conquests...the victories he will boast of to you being in the courtrooms. I want you to pay attention to those boastings, recording them if you can...and bringing them back to me each day after he's gone to work...Can you do that for me slut?"
 
Back
Top