Happy Birthday Jounar!

the captians wench

sewing wench
That's right, it's today and don't let him try to fool you. ;) (he's also older than what his profile says :p )

But rather than posting on my own thread I thought that some of the ladies he admires here may also want to wish him a happy birthday, in our own special way. :devil:

Last year I um...decorated a cake :cathappy: https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=14338158&postcount=372 https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=14341274&postcount=373 https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=14437092&postcount=380

This year I wrapped up a special gift for my love. :heart:

So if any one else would like to wish my love, my Sir, Jounar, the happiest of days this is the place to do it......Oh and any birthday spankings should be directed to his adorable little subbie. *innocent look*

Happy birthday baby :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 932
  • Picture 126.jpg
    Picture 126.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 558
  • Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 511
  • Picture 127.jpg
    Picture 127.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 627
Happy Birthday Sir and I hope you enjoy it and your delicious lady.

last ones from me....

And the poor thing seems to have something of a cold.

But all the best love, and I hope to make every day a special day for you. :kiss: :heart:

Attachments

• Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 260
  • Picture 138.jpg
    Picture 138.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture 139.jpg
    Picture 139.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 258
  • Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 300
with gifts like you...staying home could be a very pleasant habit....i can see that the clothes pins on the nipples caused you some discomfort but you are a trooper and you do so enjoy pleasing your Master...a pleasure to view you and you look good unwrapped and then bound....in your case, the wrapping, as lovely as it is, pales in comparison to the insides :devil:

i have always enjoyed a pair of bound boobies and yours are definitely enjoyable. i hope Master enjoyed his present. i enjoyed a peek at it :rose:

I thought you'd like those. ;)

But I don't think He's seen them yet. Like I said the poor thing is comming down with something so he went to bed early.

well...more than like. :devil:

i hope he gets well soon and that he is not under the weather for any great length of time...if pictures and wishes could make him well, he would be doing cartwheels with all the loving you give him. :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
well...more than like. :devil:

i hope he gets well soon and that he is not under the weather for any great length of time...if pictures and wishes could make him well, he would be doing cartwheels with all the loving you give him. :rose:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

a girl does what she can

the captians wench said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

a girl does what she can

a most enjoyable piece of woman flesh.....he is having a great time with you....just a teeny bit jealous, but know better and very happy for the both of you.

just out of curiousity, do you ever sleep?

off now to enjoy the rain....

hrnyhrny said:
a most enjoyable piece of woman flesh.....he is having a great time with you....just a teeny bit jealous, but know better and very happy for the both of you.

just out of curiousity, do you ever sleep?

off now to enjoy the rain....

you know the kids at work as me the same thing. *giggles* I'll be there after they leave and then the next day be in before they are, even the ones that come in at noon some times.

I tell them no *giggles* and it's just about true

the captians wench said:
you know the kids at work as me the same thing. *giggles* I'll be there after they leave and then the next day be in before they are, even the ones that come in at noon some times.

I tell them no *giggles* and it's just about true

all that nervous energy...you need release :devil: ....yes, my mind does not stray far from the gutter.

hope you had a good one today. :rose:

the captians wench said:
last ones from me....

And the poor thing seems to have something of a cold.

But all the best love, and I hope to make every day a special day for you. :kiss: :heart:

wow lovey more pleas i will beg if you would like

hrnyhrny said:
all that nervous energy...you need release :devil: ....yes, my mind does not stray far from the gutter.

hope you had a good one today. :rose:

*giggles* you might just be right. Some times when I'm really frusterated I think "Why did I give up contol over my release" then he lets me cum and I think "Oh yeah that's why." :devil:

i_show_4_bbws said:
wow lovey more pleas i will beg if you would like

*giggles* Not used to some one begging me.

He's birthday's been over for a few days now, but I have other pics in other places. ;)

Back