The Lady returns

ladyluvscox

Horny Wench
I know that some of you have missed me. Sorry, but I had to leave. Sometimes life is more important than being naked for the entire world to see.

Oh well

Last edited:
Yes

You cannot imagine the immense satisfaction I experience to see you once again posting. Your sharing that phenomenal body is a gift to us all. thank you so much for cumming back. I hope you will grace us with many more posts. :p :)

Good Morning Lady,
I am enjoying your thread. I love a furry kittie and yours is very nice. I will be checking on you dailey. :p
Spicey

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to be back. :cattail:

Last edited:
ladyluvscox said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to be back. :cattail:
Mmmm... Looks like a warm inviting place to stick my....hehe.. sorry. :eek:

Pussy

I cannot believe the size of your pussy lips!! Makes me want to lick and suck them for about 3 days and then proceed with the proper meat injection. WOW!!! :-0

your picture titled sweet is awsome nothing sexier than big meaty pussy lips hanging down ready to be sucked on

ressman said:
I cannot believe the size of your pussy lips!! Makes me want to lick and suck them for about 3 days and then proceed with the proper meat injection. WOW!!! :-0

Please feel free to suck away! I love to be sucked, then fucked!

Storyguy00 said:
Tell me that drip of fluid came from somewhere other than that hot pussy????

I'll leave it to your imagination. Is it mine? Is it my lover's? Or is it a combination of both after a good fuck? :kiss:

refinman said:
your picture titled sweet is awsome nothing sexier than big meaty pussy lips hanging down ready to be sucked on

Mmmm, yes, they are ready to be sucked. Love to be sucked. Want and need to be sucked!

Lovely photos of a beautiful cunny. Would love to kiss, lick, suck then fuck it too.

:heart: :heart: :p :p :p :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Wow...I wish you were next door, so I could lick, suck, and fuck you all day long. :devil:

Ooooohhhhhh......

Licking, sucking and fucking....... Those are my very favorite things!

Tough on me

That is tough on me, I am virgin, first post. Time for cigarette!

Back