Wet TEE SHIRT CONTEST hosted by ME :)

jmsazjms

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 5, 2006
Posts
563
Ladies, and those daring gent's I am hosting a wet tee shirt contest. Grand prize...well there isn't one unless you want to come to Phoenix then I will but you a dinner and take you on a date.

Rules:

Must be a chest shot at the least, faces are nice to see too cause I like to see a smile.
Limited to 2 pictures to enter into the contest, lets not go overboard!
If your a guy entering, well your just weird, but hey "it's not like there is anything wrong with it"

Voting:
Well I don't know, I will try to see who gets the most responses to their posting.
Basically its my contest so I will be the ultimate judge.
I can be bribed. (not a monetary bride)

HAVE FUN POST POST POST. ITS A PICTURE CONTEST FOR A PICTURE BOARD...relax and have fun!

ME....this contest might inspire more visuals of me
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=635601 latest
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=634634 MORE OF ME ;)
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=635730 ME
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=635423 Cause I ride so much, my funny tan lines

I think we will run this for one week, ending on or about Sunday the 3rd. Then we will have 1 week to discuss the entrants and post the winners name the following Sunday. Then keep your eyes open for the next contest!

My other thread:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=433638
 
Last edited:
teacherspet99 said:
oh yeah and I forgot to tell you before how much I would love to suck that beautiful cock of yours :)


:) TY If your ever in Phoenix it can happen. I may be a flirt but I am for real.
 
teacherspet99 said:
Thats good cause I am too! I mean everything I say hehe


Super, when can you be in PHOENIX! Then we can get down to this business at hand.
 
Let me get this straight - *we* can bribe you to win a contest with no prizes.

Yeah...good luck with that one.
 
bootgrrl said:
Let me get this straight - *we* can bribe you to win a contest with no prizes.

Yeah...good luck with that one.

Well its not a bad idea hmm only one bribe and you make a profit lol
 
bootgrrl said:
Let me get this straight - *we* can bribe you to win a contest with no prizes.

Yeah...good luck with that one.


The prize is a meal, but you gotta get to Phoenix. Do you have a suggestion for a better non cash prize I am open to ideas. And no one said the bribe need be money. I have enough money to go the world around once or twice...I am being creative :devil:
 
jmsazjms said:
Voting:
Well I don't know, I will try to see who gets the most responses to their posting.
Basically its my contest so I will be the ultimate judge.
I can be bribed. (not a monetary bride)

How about voting we assess the entrants and then select 5 for the final and then post a poll with links to their pics for a final descision?
 
Well, here are my entries...technically not a t-shirt though, so do they count...? :)
 
Last edited:
RocknRoll said:
How about voting we assess the entrants and then select 5 for the final and then post a poll with links to their pics for a final descision?


Good idea. Might be easy as we have just two entrants to date.
 
thats 3 and all of good stock but i do have my fav
 
SouthernGirl11 said:
my entry =)


Yes another very very fine entry. Its nice to see the fully exposed wet tit's, and not just the standard tee shirt! Ty for your entry. Do tell your friends to get entered.
 
Back
Top