Ok - It's time for me to run the gauntlet (first time pics)

etamitni2

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Posts
469
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
mmm so glad you decided to run the gauntlet want to wear my colours;)?
 
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
Cum on ladies

I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
Nice pictures even if they do show "pink" parts.

*winks*

Fury :rose:
 
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
Can I get an order of hot beef on toasted buns? Yum. :p

Thank.you.very.much. :kiss:
 
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
etamitni2 said:
Hey, thanks for visiting my thread Ted. Right now that's all I have...been real busy with SRP stories, Amature Pic Thread responses, IMs, PMs, etc. I'm sure you know how that is :D

Oh...and unfortunately, my camera broke. Must have been thinking I was trying to take a pic of my face...LOL
nooooooooooooooo*** creis*** broken camera :( this will not do!!
 
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
etamitni2 said:
Hi Red,

Hope you like my new avatar :D

The camera is ok...just needed batteries. Not sure when I'll get around to taking more pics though as I'm really into SRP stories right now. Check my profile and click on threads started by me if you're interested. I'm into BDSM and cuckold roles :D

Hope you're doing as well as you look :p
im writing myself at the moment not so much bdsm as mild sex slave kinda** does thoughful face**

now i know it sounds dum cuckold please explain cos it gets used in diferent ways
 
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
red_flame said:
im writing myself at the moment not so much bdsm as mild sex slave kinda** does thoughful face**

now i know it sounds dum cuckold please explain cos it gets used in diferent ways

**wanna do some research..** :devil:


Eta, I could certainly warm those cheeks for you hunny. :D
 
I believe lust separates us from love. I believe God is love. I have experienced that love.
 
Last edited:
etamitni2 said:
Well, cuckold is a general term, it seems, for a man who's wife is fucked by another man while he is forced by his dominant wife to watch though he is not in agreement with it. There are variations, but I think that's a pretty good over all definition. You can find a lot of info on it if you search for "cuckold" on the web.

I consider myself a virtual cuckold - have had fantasies of my wife being fucked by another man and her telling me how much better he is than I am. I know that sounds kinda psycho, especially considering my wife has multiple orgasms when she does it with me and has no inclinations whatever to have anyone else. In fact she is anti-kink and anti-porn. She would be extremely upset with me if she found out I'm frequenting literotica :(

Oh well...whatcha gonna do :rolleyes:

Not sure why I'm into the cuckold thing, but it's the hotest fantasy I have. Check out my story "A New Role For Mark" and you'll get an idea of where I'm coming from. The role of Mark Johnson which I play is pretty much the way I see things in my fantasy. The two writers who are playing my wife, Rebecca, and the bull, John, are doing an excellent job of fulfilling my fantasy. Here is the link:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=416659

Maybe I used BDSM in the wrong conotation. I'm not into actual physical harm being done, bathroom games and the like. The extent I get into it is pretty much the being a slave aspect, although being spanked and whipped, getting fucked in the ass, being forced to suck cock and eat pussy, etc. are all part of my version. :D

Well, that was a long answer to a short question - hope it gives you some idea of where I'm at and what "cuckold" means :kiss:
great explaination thanx and i shall have a good read when i have some privacy ( darn kids shcool holidays )
every one has there fantasies dont they
some theyd truely like to act out some that are just great kept in your head
 
ChocolateHarlot said:
**wanna do some research..** :devil:


Eta, I could certainly warm those cheeks for you hunny. :D
mmmm research :devil: now all good writers should test out each senario:p
 
Back
Top