Just saying hello!

ObsidianRose

I alone tempt you
Brand new to posting on the forums (though I've been lurking for some time). Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I'm 32 and I live in Columbus, Ohio.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!

yes welcome

Eastern ohio here 47

having a typ boring sunday

Michael

Hi, Mike!

Boring to others is wonderfully relaxing to me. I rather enjoy a peaceful day at home without the phone. Typical hermit. The only problem with being a hermit is rarely getting laid. LOL

Other than that, I'm very much a lover of my own company. Typical only-child syndrome.

ObsidianRose said:
Hi, Mike!

Boring to others is wonderfully relaxing to me. I rather enjoy a peaceful day at home without the phone. Typical hermit. The only problem with being a hermit is rarely getting laid. LOL

Other than that, I'm very much a lover of my own company. Typical only-child syndrome.

Waving and sending a welcome to a fellow only child. :D :cool:

:rose: :rose:

I am definitely not an only child, but enjoy my time alone too...I think being with people is great but sometimes you just need the quiet...

ObsidianRose said:
Hi, Mike!

It's good to know there are others like me. However, I did enjoy when I was in NYC, hanging around the streets and taking in all the people.

I'd love to live in NYC. Grab the cats, rent a ridiculously expensive loft, make a 3 a.m. run for Thai food, people watch, be rich enough to never have to work and enjoy it all. Heaven on earth for me!

Well, hello there Luv2GetUWet, ! That's quite an extensive photo thread you have there, my dear! :p

ObsidianRose said:
I'd love to live in NYC. Grab the cats, rent a ridiculously expensive loft, make a 3 a.m. run for Thai food, people watch, be rich enough to never have to work and enjoy it all. Heaven on earth for me!

And would it make you laugh if I told you I'm now in Cincinnati?

What!!! Why??? What's the matter with you, man???

Actually, I get the same reaction when I tell people I moved here from California on a whim.

what to do what to do

i must be bored did read some good stories though :devil:

just am i guess music helps

how to get my belly full soon and see if my son is going home then i will be all alone, want to come over for a movie and a beer maybe lol

Michael

Eastern ohio here

east of columbus about 40 min's

in the boonies lol

ObsidianRose said:
What!!! Why??? What's the matter with you, man???

Actually, I get the same reaction when I tell people I moved here from California on a whim.

HA! At least I didn't do it on a whim.

Back