Ladies wearing a Strapon

dangles

Really Experienced
Just wondering how common this is and if anyone has pics of themselves with their "toy" on?

ladies wearing strapon

It is one of my fantasy to have my boy pussy taken by a sexy lady :rose:

This is a HUGE fantasy of mine as well. I have been with a woman who loved to use a vibrator on me while sucking my cock, but I can cum from just the thought of being taken by a woman with a strapon. :kiss:

I always see post here from woman who like to do it. but I have yet to meet one in my area that is willing :(

yes..

post the photos ladies....we know some of u hv done this !

strapon

I get sooo hard thinking about a woman bending me over and having her way. That's a huge fantasy of mine, one I hope to realize very soon.

Well....

Well, it isnt of me using on my man, but I believe once he see's this he might let me take some pictures.

thunderchld said:
Well, it isnt of me using on my man, but I believe once he see's this he might let me take some pictures.

Awesome pics,

And i am sure if he is a red blooded male he will want to get out the camera
Heres hoping

Ps we have the blue model

I was hoping that being the first to post my pictures some other girls might as well. I tried guys!

But thanks! I enjoy it as much as he does I believe

thunderchld said:
I was hoping that being the first to post my pictures some other girls might as well. I tried guys!

But thanks! I enjoy it as much as he does I believe

heres hoping for lots more pics

Thanks for getting the ball rolling

And the wife enjoys it just as much as well

That is exactly how it works. There are "belts" you can get to help hold it in place but it feels better without.

thunderchld said:

If he doesn't...I am more than happy to volunteer

thunderchld said:

what is that toy?? please tell me i'm interested.

i've got no pics..but i have stories (click link in my sig)

Back