• Picture 221.jpg
    Picture 221.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 222.jpg
    Picture 222.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 65
the captians wench said:
and vice versa ;)

Heh. But it's easier on the morning person. If you have to stay up all night, you can go to bed at like noon or something.

Dracoa said:
Heh. But it's easier on the morning person. If you have to stay up all night, you can go to bed at like noon or something.

I can't sleep at all durring the day. I get maybe an hour here and there. And I'm just a bitch when I don't sleep

the captians wench said:
I can't sleep at all durring the day. I get maybe an hour here and there. And I'm just a bitch when I don't sleep

That really sucks. *hugs*

nice stockings. heaven is above them :devil:

i love the night shift. no big bosses and things run a-ok without them. depending on how tired i am i can sleep anywhere from five to eight hours without waking up. for some reason people hate me for this.

i have friend who never did get used to the night shift. sleeps two hours, tops, and by the end of the week is a walking zombie.

hope you find something that works for you. the nice thing about you not sleeping is that you keep finding new ways of amusing yourself and sharing it with us :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
nice stockings. heaven is above them :devil:

i love the night shift. no big bosses and things run a-ok without them. depending on how tired i am i can sleep anywhere from five to eight hours without waking up. for some reason people hate me for this.

i have friend who never did get used to the night shift. sleeps two hours, tops, and by the end of the week is a walking zombie.

hope you find something that works for you. the nice thing about you not sleeping is that you keep finding new ways of amusing yourself and sharing it with us :rose:

I have a blind fold around here some where that does the trick but I can't seem to find it.

You know, that's one thing I usually like about the night shift, all adults that know what they are doing and get their job done rather well...but tonight. OMG tonight I wanted to strangle this girl. Now I'm usually very pacient, but I get more than a tad grumpy on the overnights. I kept telling this girl 'you have 4 hours and you need this this and this done still" And she kept asking me, while I was traning some one on grill, if this was all that went with an order. I finally said "I don't know go look it up!" And when we shut down the system she kept trying to yell out the orders as the order taker was trying to yell them back to the grill person as well. I told her "look you need to calm down and focas on what you are doing and stop trying to yell orders and talking to the back cash girl". Then 4 am comes and she's not done, and expecting to go home. She starts saying I'm off at 4. I said you're off when all your stuff is done I don't care if that's 10 o clock. Then she trys getting all pissed and looking for sympathy from the other crew who just said the same thing I did to her. you don't go home till your shit is done, period. I have never wanted to litteraly beat the bloody pulp out of some one like I did this child tonight! And she's probably going to be the first crew person to ever hate me, but I could really give a fuck.

In other words, yet another bad night. :( At least I'm off today.

the captians wench said:
new stockings mean new pics :D

Love the new pics. :rose:

If these are the result's of buying new stockings I reckon you should buy them more often.

the captians wench said:
I have a blind fold around here some where that does the trick but I can't seem to find it.

You know, that's one thing I usually like about the night shift, all adults that know what they are doing and get their job done rather well...but tonight. OMG tonight I wanted to strangle this girl. Now I'm usually very pacient, but I get more than a tad grumpy on the overnights. I kept telling this girl 'you have 4 hours and you need this this and this done still" And she kept asking me, while I was traning some one on grill, if this was all that went with an order. I finally said "I don't know go look it up!" And when we shut down the system she kept trying to yell out the orders as the order taker was trying to yell them back to the grill person as well. I told her "look you need to calm down and focas on what you are doing and stop trying to yell orders and talking to the back cash girl". Then 4 am comes and she's not done, and expecting to go home. She starts saying I'm off at 4. I said you're off when all your stuff is done I don't care if that's 10 o clock. Then she trys getting all pissed and looking for sympathy from the other crew who just said the same thing I did to her. you don't go home till your shit is done, period. I have never wanted to litteraly beat the bloody pulp out of some one like I did this child tonight! And she's probably going to be the first crew person to ever hate me, but I could really give a fuck.

In other words, yet another bad night. :( At least I'm off today.

Sorry to hear you had such a terrible night, hun. *hugs* I hope you enjoy your day off atleast.

Dracoa said:
Sorry to hear you had such a terrible night, hun. *hugs* I hope you enjoy your day off atleast.

eh

least it's my only overnight this week.

been a lazy day other than going to the post office

the captians wench said:
eh

least it's my only overnight this week.

been a lazy day other than going to the post office

That's true, and a good thing too. :)

Ah. Lucky you. I get to work 9 days in a row total, and open tomorrow. *sighs* I'm really not looking forward to it. Today I was just hurting all over, and I had to unload the truck, which came at like 9:30am.

Dracoa said:
That's true, and a good thing too. :)

Ah. Lucky you. I get to work 9 days in a row total, and open tomorrow. *sighs* I'm really not looking forward to it. Today I was just hurting all over, and I had to unload the truck, which came at like 9:30am.

truck came that late? ours is there at about 5am.

the captians wench said:
durring peak hours! :eek:

Around then, yeah. Then again on Thursday's and Sunday's we have like 10 people who work in grill section, so two people can be spared.

Back