Wench bares all

morning gorgeous :nana:

felt like coming in and saying

I LOVE YOUR ARSE!

then walk out

cya :p

the captians wench said:
Well it's still within the 10 year mark so :)

Yep. Still the newest car I've ever had. And I expect it'll last me a long time, assumeing it doesn't get totaled like the last two Grand Am's I had.

Okay here's what I bought today :D

Attachments

• Picture 190.jpg
    Picture 190.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 97
  • Picture 191.jpg
    Picture 191.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 193.jpg
    Picture 193.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 194.jpg
    Picture 194.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 97
Dracoa said:
Yep. Still the newest car I've ever had. And I expect it'll last me a long time, assumeing it doesn't get totaled like the last two Grand Am's I had.

here's hopin for the best. :)

the captians wench said:
Okay here's what I bought today :D
the boots I got on clearence, and I paid almost as much for the panties :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 195.jpg
    Picture 195.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 196.jpg
    Picture 196.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 60
Dracoa said:
Mmmm. Looks good. As does what is in the "wrapping".

Thankies :D

I'm really proud of the boots. I've been wanting a pair that weren't 4 inch heals so that I would be able to wear them a bit more and these aren't velvet like my others so when the snow hits it won't ruin them....and you just can't beat $5 :D

the captians wench said:
Thankies :D

I'm really proud of the boots. I've been wanting a pair that weren't 4 inch heals so that I would be able to wear them a bit more and these aren't velvet like my others so when the snow hits it won't ruin them....and you just can't beat $5 :D

$5 does sound like a good deal. Then again, it's been years since I've gotten any new footwear, so I'm not sure what boot/shoe prices are anymore.

Dracoa said:
$5 does sound like a good deal. Then again, it's been years since I've gotten any new footwear, so I'm not sure what boot/shoe prices are anymore.

well they were marked down from $25 ;)

the captians wench said:
well they were marked down from $25 ;)

Well, that certainly is a good deal. :) I hope you enjoy those boots as much as your pics are enjoyed on here. ;)

BoobsRfun said:
Sexy as HELL! And that sexy little smirk....MMMMMMMMMM

Sexy little panties!

*smirk*

Thank you dear :kiss:

Haven't bought a white pair in a while, but when I put the boots in the cart I just knew I had to go for the white :D

the captians wench said:
:eek:

:kiss: :kiss:

Seems like I'm always at a loss for words around you dear.

let me write this one down....a speechless woman...gently poking you to see if you are still alive :D i have this special poker that i use for that :devil:

the captians wench said:
the boots I got on clearence, and I paid almost as much for the panties :rolleyes:

you got a deal on the boots. i can't get anything for that. are you a shoe whore? do you have 200 pairs in the closet?

the undies look good but even better because we know what they are covering...places of pleasure :devil:

have a nice day, wench. :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
let me write this one down....a speechless woman...gently poking you to see if you are still alive :D i have this special poker that i use for that :devil:

*giggles*

it' happens quite often with me :eek:

Back