Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
:( I'm sorry dear.

I do hope it's because you're looking forward to something later in the week and not because of a bad weekend. :kiss:

Well it is nice sometimes to hope!

All will be fine... I have enjoyed the looks at your pictures. you look amazing!

BoobsRfun said:
Well it is nice sometimes to hope!

All will be fine... I have enjoyed the looks at your pictures. you look amazing!

:eek:

Thank you dear. And it looks like you're about to loose your virginity. Tell me you'll do it on my thread. ;)

the captians wench said:
:eek:

Thank you dear. And it looks like you're about to loose your virginity. Tell me you'll do it on my thread. ;)

Ask and ye shall receive!

A Noble Pursuit My Lady...

Just checking in on your provocative boldness! ;) Glad to see everything is well!

okay summer is almost here and look what I finally find!

Attachments

• Picture 198.jpg
    Picture 198.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 199.jpg
    Picture 199.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Picture 200.jpg
    Picture 200.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 107
Okay, bored, so I'm pulling out the corset. :p

Attachments

• Picture 201.jpg
    Picture 201.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 202.jpg
    Picture 202.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 203.jpg
    Picture 203.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 204.jpg
    Picture 204.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 205.jpg
    Picture 205.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 81
the captians wench said:
Okay, bored, so I'm pulling out the corset. :p

*sigh*

Attachments

• Picture 206.jpg
    Picture 206.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 207.jpg
    Picture 207.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 208.jpg
    Picture 208.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture 209.jpg
    Picture 209.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 210.jpg
    Picture 210.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 73
I like the latest pics, seems a little dark in the background though. The corset rocks, but then again I think I like those things almost too much.

RuReal said:
I like the latest pics, seems a little dark in the background though. The corset rocks, but then again I think I like those things almost too much.

Well I used a different angle for the cam, and then I didn't turn on one of the lights I normally do. And ontop of that I didn't do a touch up to it, so yeah it is a little dark *giggles*

Oh and there's no such thing as liking corsets too much! I love them. I need to make myself a new one, and I'm thinking that I'm going to make one that's more of a "training" corset this time. Sturdier. :)

the captians wench said:
Well I used a different angle for the cam, and then I didn't turn on one of the lights I normally do. And ontop of that I didn't do a touch up to it, so yeah it is a little dark *giggles*

Oh and there's no such thing as liking corsets too much! I love them. I need to make myself a new one, and I'm thinking that I'm going to make one that's more of a "training" corset this time. Sturdier. :)

I'm a corset maker... whatcha thinking about using? ;)

coy_one said:
I'm a corset maker... whatcha thinking about using? ;)

Oooohhh!!!!

I haven't fully decided yet. But I'm deffinitly going for the metal boning this time. I'd like to stick with something along the renasaince (God my spelling's terrible) style, but want something a bit sturdier like a victorian one. Then I can't decide if I'm just going to go with a good heavy coton, or a brocade and make it look pretty as well as functional. Just too many choices *giggles*. But since I'm so busty I need something with straps or it just falls right over. ( not that many have a problem seeing my boobs but it may cause a bit of a sting in a social moment *giggles*) Any sugestions? :)

Back