Wench bares all

okay, still feeling lazy so they're not very creative but here's some new ones *giggles*

Attachments

• Picture 21.jpg
    Picture 21.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Picture 22.jpg
    Picture 22.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 26.jpg
    Picture 26.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 27.jpg
    Picture 27.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 159
the captians wench said:
okay, still feeling lazy so they're not very creative but here's some new ones *giggles*
Heck. They look great!!!

the captians wench said:
I do have the hardest time reaching my ass, and it's usually what needs rubbed :cathappy:
Oh I can rub it in there.
and spank it too

Rubik said:
Oh I can rub it in there.
and spank it too

*purr*
22.gif

okay back to old ones *giggles*

and avs

Attachments

• HAIRav2.JPG
    HAIRav2.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 47
  • LACED UPav.JPG
    LACED UPav.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 61
  • necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 124
  • necklace3.jpg
    necklace3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,770
Rubik said:
Love your necklace. So sexy with your cleavage

Thank you rubik

I really love it too, it's great with the corset, and versital when I wear it to the costume shop. Well when I'm in costume that is. I've worn it with my pirate costume, gypsy, and belly dancer. And it makes a lovel jingly sound when I dance :D

the captians wench said:
Well when I'm in costume that is. I've worn it with my pirate costume, gypsy, and belly dancer. And it makes a lovel jingly sound when I dance :D
Do you belly dance?

Rubik said:
Do you belly dance?

Yes, I do actually. Tho I'm very much a beginer. I picked it up for some exersize, but haven't had the time to pick up a class lately. Got the basics pretty well tho.

That's cool. I don't know any belly dancers. Bet it's a sexy performance.

Rubik said:
That's cool. I don't know any belly dancers. Bet it's a sexy performance.

:eek:

*giggles* like I said I'm very much a beginer and I've never really done an entire song infront of anyone. Well only once. I've done bits here and there at the shop trying to pick up sales and get some attention. *giggles* They always have better days when I'm there sales wize :D

Rubik said:
I don't doubt that :D

*giggles*

The most priceless moment was when i wasn't really working but just visiting. one of the regulars was talking to the owner about buying a kilt (I'm the one that makes the kilts so this caught my attention) well in the midst of it the owner looked at the kid and waved his arm doing his best jedi impression said "you want to buy the kilt" and the kid looked streight at him and said "your jedi tricks won't work on me" with out missing a beat I bounced up on my toes (wearing a pleated mini, a low cut white top and a corset shirt the kid had commented earlier that he liked it that I had sort of a swiss school girl thing going on) and said "you want to buy the kilt" boobs a bouncing and making the sweetest pouty face I could. His responce "OH HELL YEAH I DO!" *giggles* :D

Rubik said:
Yeah, I think I'd buy a kilt too

I love a man in a kilt :heart:

When Ren Fair comes around they have a highlander day so lots of guys in kilts...perfect time for kilt tipping :D

Back