Wench bares all

Hmm I am taking it that Master is really happy with you. :D

the captians wench said:
Okay, I just gotta give a totally shameless blurt of love out tonight. Just with a few simple messages I've totally been sent right back to that butterflies in my tummy head over heals bases loaded home run love kinda feeling. And I absolutely love it. :D

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

my internet has been out for over a week due to a snowstorm...missed chatting with you hon...

there...bumped you up top :p :kiss: :rose:

tenedaves_pet said:
my internet has been out for over a week due to a snowstorm...missed chatting with you hon...

there...bumped you up top :p :kiss: :rose:

*giggles* thankies :cathappy: :kiss:

I was starting to wonder where you ran off to sweets.

anything exciting happen while you were with out the joys of the net?

the captians wench said:
*giggles* thankies :cathappy: :kiss:

I was starting to wonder where you ran off to sweets.

anything exciting happen while you were with out the joys of the net?

nothing to exciting...EXCEPT that i did get to talk with Sir a couple of times this week :) and enjoyed every word he spoke too. Took tons of pics while i was offline and did read the story of "O"....must say...a difficult book to read. i sobbed at times when i read it

but it is good to be back and you will be seeing all those pics soon i'm sure :kiss: :rose:

My guess is you have been really busy of late like all of us! Time just does not seem to be there as much.

tenedaves_pet said:

nothing to exciting...EXCEPT that i did get to talk with Sir a couple of times this week :) and enjoyed every word he spoke too. Took tons of pics while i was offline and did read the story of "O"....must say...a difficult book to read. i sobbed at times when i read it

but it is good to be back and you will be seeing all those pics soon i'm sure :kiss: :rose:

hehehe

That's one thing that I have absolutely love. He may not answer his mobile often, but when things were bad, and I just really needed to hear his voice, it seemed like he always answered then. :heart:

RuReal said:
My guess is you have been really busy of late like all of us! Time just does not seem to be there as much.

just working too hard really.

infact I think I"m due a long weekend.

new stuff :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 194
more new ones :)

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 145
a tad overdressed, but it makes you smile and Master is kind to let you share yourself with us. the collar is such a nice touch.

hope all is back to normal for you. :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
a tad overdressed, but it makes you smile and Master is kind to let you share yourself with us. the collar is such a nice touch.

hope all is back to normal for you. :rose:

It's getting there. :kiss:

and that outfit has been aproved to wear under my uniform for meetings with the boss, but that is most likely the only time it will be worn, other than the few minutes for pics.*giggles*

And after a day of wearing aproved clothing around the house, I think I'll just bump up the heat and go back to wearing my summer slave wear. ;)

the captians wench said:
It's getting there. :kiss:

and that outfit has been aproved to wear under my uniform for meetings with the boss, but that is most likely the only time it will be worn, other than the few minutes for pics.*giggles*

And after a day of wearing aproved clothing around the house, I think I'll just bump up the heat and go back to wearing my summer slave wear. ;)

always a pleasure to see you in your summer wear :devil:

the captians wench said:
I'm just hoping for a chance some time to show off my summer wear outside. :devil:

you could get arrested for indecent exposure if you wear what i remember and like you to wear....the collar just does not cover enough for the law :D

hrnyhrny said:
you could get arrested for indecent exposure if you wear what i remember and like you to wear....the collar just does not cover enough for the law :D

I know *pout*

and no nude okay areas around here *double pout*

but I've been told Master knows a few secluded areas for when I get over there. ;) :devil: :nana: :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
I know *pout*

and no nude okay areas around here *double pout*

but I've been told Master knows a few secluded areas for when I get over there. ;) :devil: :nana: :cathappy:

there are always places around to go natural...more in europe....and Master will enjoy showing you off, knowing you are His. :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
there are always places around to go natural...more in europe....and Master will enjoy showing you off, knowing you are His. :rose:

he likes to tease me about where he'll show me off....least I hope it's teasing. :confused:

feeling a bit tied down ;)

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 127
the captians wench said:
he likes to tease me about where he'll show me off....least I hope it's teasing. :confused:

naked, in whole or just parts, a bit of embarassment, blushing cheeks, both sets, although the nether ones will need to have help to blush....he will enjoy you and you him :D

Back