Wench bares all

RuReal said:
LOL nothing you could do ohh wench them is the breaks. ;)

How have things been with you?

*giggles*

Work's been hell this week. And we have a new salary manager who I don't think know's how to run a shift. Yesterday for noon hour, well it was my shift but I usually expect the salaries to take over, I wore a head set so I could keep my dt moving. But I also took some orders on front counter as I only had one order taker and really you need two for lunch, and I made sandwiches on side 2 as I didn't have enough grill people to open both sides. She looked at me at one point and said "Man you're all over today". All she did was run for drive thru, and if any sweeping or what ever needed to be done she did it herself. I don't know she just didn't impress me, and knowing that we lost a great manager to get her really doesn't make me happy either.

Morning sexy! *purrs and smiles* That is a great AV!

Sorry to hear work is so crappy. *hugs*

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

Work's been hell this week. And we have a new salary manager who I don't think know's how to run a shift. Yesterday for noon hour, well it was my shift but I usually expect the salaries to take over, I wore a head set so I could keep my dt moving. But I also took some orders on front counter as I only had one order taker and really you need two for lunch, and I made sandwiches on side 2 as I didn't have enough grill people to open both sides. She looked at me at one point and said "Man you're all over today". All she did was run for drive thru, and if any sweeping or what ever needed to be done she did it herself. I don't know she just didn't impress me, and knowing that we lost a great manager to get her really doesn't make me happy either.

It seems like it is just that time when crap goes around like that. All things change sometimes for the better sometimes not.

Ohh I loved the last video you posted by the way got a bit of a rise out of me. :D

RuReal said:
It seems like it is just that time when crap goes around like that. All things change sometimes for the better sometimes not.

Ohh I loved the last video you posted by the way got a bit of a rise out of me. :D

Glad you liked :) :kiss:

Just going to be a rough month, but I'll get thru...I always do. :)

Arr
3.gif

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 95
drink up me hearties, yo ho!

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 81
:nana:

Someone looks ready for rape and pillage.... or is that to be raped and pillaged? LOL

xanathos said:
*grins as I drink greedily from you* Simply delicious!!

Princey1981 said:
Hey Wench;

Great pics :) *would like to be shanghai-ed*

RuReal said:
:nana:

Someone looks ready for rape and pillage.... or is that to be raped and pillaged? LOL

;) :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks guys. I think I need a new pirate shirt and a bodice tho. We'll see what I come up with here soon.

the captians wench said:
been a few days, but yes we've had a bit of fun. ;)

Fun is always a great thing to have and the release can be something to behold.

Back