Wench bares all

woohoo what hot lady. love the lingerie on you. its soo hot lookin at your sweet body. your sexy and beautiful :catroar:

the captians wench said:
Something like this maybe.

These are, by very far, the VERY BEST PHOTOS; WHICH i HAVE SEEN SOFAR OF YOU!!! I admit having a lot for thick asses! And yours is one of the very best! I would love to push the dildo in with the help of my own cock. Keep on sending such beautiful pics, please!

Mandrin

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

the captians wench said:
More Corset and Lace

Is it possible to have one pic of you, in the same quality and from the front, TOTALLY NAKED? I would love to get such a pic for my very own private collection of beautiful BBW's. :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Many thanks in advance.

Mandrin

texbear04 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm now where was i oh *firmly kisses my sexy wench as i push her down onto my bed straddling her my hands roaming her body touching caressing and groping her as i plunder her mouth*

Emm yeah. Pillage and plunder all you like, darling.

Mandrin said:
These are, by very far, the VERY BEST PHOTOS; WHICH i HAVE SEEN SOFAR OF YOU!!! I admit having a lot for thick asses! And yours is one of the very best! I would love to push the dildo in with the help of my own cock. Keep on sending such beautiful pics, please!

Mandrin

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Mandrin said:
Is it possible to have one pic of you, in the same quality and from the front, TOTALLY NAKED? I would love to get such a pic for my very own private collection of beautiful BBW's. :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Many thanks in advance.

Mandrin

Thank you Mandrin. :kiss:

Keep stoping in, I'll be posting more from time to time.
Oh, and that could be quiet possible. ;)

Kalentros said:
Oh yeah...*Pulls out candles and nipple clamps*

Can't forget these.

:D

A few more to add to the Corset and Lace series.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 608
the captians wench said:
Emm yeah. Pillage and plunder all you like, darling.
*takes her and rides her with hard powerful strokes driving my manhood deep in her*

texbear04 said:
*takes her and rides her with hard powerful strokes driving my manhood deep in her*

Emmm....Okay, that deserves some new pics.

Attachments

• FULLFRONTAL1.JPG
    FULLFRONTAL1.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,076
  • humm.jpg
    humm.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 549
*jaw drops to ground* :eek: Simply BEAUTIFUL ...hmm how about a little *bump and grind* there for ya? hehe

Yeah Baby!

the captians wench said:
Something like this maybe.
I love the ass and nothing but the ass. Yours is succulent. Thanks and send more from the rear. :cathappy:

Back