Honest question about some avatar/icons...

UnknownWanderer

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2005
Posts
251
Honest question for straight/bi women about some avatar/icons...

So, I'm admittedly new here, but I 've noticed something, and I'm wondering what folks have to say/think about it. It may be something already well discussed, in which case I apologize. Also, I am not trying to be harsh or insult anyone, I'm genuinely curious/surprised.

Now the question...I see a lot of icon/avatars of male members in the forums that, well are pretty much just nothing but their "male member". There's a lot of guys sitting around holding their dicks, or guys who've just come, or extremely close up penis shots, and so on...

Now, I'm curious/surprised. For the straight and bi ladies out there, do you find these pictures appealling?? I mean, do they do it for you? Do you stop when you see one and say to yourself "wow, nice!"?

I honestly don't know. I mean, I would assume not, but I guess some must? (which again, just a guess, but I'll guess is less than 1/3rd? more? less?)

Again, I'm not trying to belittle anyone, I'm just genuinely curious, because I know to me at least, I think most of the pictures are well, gross, and I quickly continue scrolling... heh...but of course, I'm a hetero sexual male, so I guess that isn't abnormal. I'm just surprised that women would honestly find it appealling?? To me somehow, it reminds me of the cliche' or some attractive woman walking by a construction site, with all the construction workers hooting and hollering "hey baby, I got something for ya right over here, you know you want it", etc.


Or maybe surprised is just related to my own personal theories about the female form and the male form...but that's a topic for another post... :)
 
Last edited:
UnknownWanderer said:
Now, I'm curious/surprised. For the straight and bi ladies out there, do you find these pictures appealling?? I mean, do they do it for you? Do you stop when you see one and say to yourself "wow, nice!"?


No
No
more like, ugh why?
 
If you want permission to post your cock pics, you need to send a PM to Queersetti. Subject line is "Pictures for you to approve."
 
I realize I'm new here so take this with a grain of salt,

I just think that people feel more liberated here....
it is afterall, just a bit, of a porn board...


It really doesn't matter if I find it appealing,
I sort of expected that kind of stuff to be here....


sort of makes me feel more normal than I thought I was...
 
This place is nothing but 500 guys sitting around holding their cocks anyway.
 
<=== That's me. I don't need my cock to make a fun body shot ;)
 
Less is more, in my opinion.

Personally a strangers dick does nothing for me, in order to attract me you have to charm me with your humor, your intelligence, not the tacky, overused pictures of your cock.
 
JinXed said:
Less is more, in my opinion.

Personally a strangers dick does nothing for me, in order to attract me you have to charm me with your humor, your intelligence, not the tacky, overused pictures of your cock.
It kinda always catches me off guard.. like getting flashed by a stranger in a trenchcoat or something.

Funny how I can be unoffended by boobages all day though..
 
JinXed said:
Less is more, in my opinion.

Personally a strangers dick does nothing for me, in order to attract me you have to charm me with your humor, your intelligence, not the tacky, overused pictures of your cock.

But not all the pics are tacky, some are quite good.
 
If they want to impress me and they don't want to show their face which is fair enough. I would prefer from the chest down. :p
 
T.H. Oughts said:
If they want to impress me and they don't want to show their face which is fair enough. I would prefer from the chest down. :p

I can do that, then it becomes something more then a cock shot.
 
LOST&FOUND said:
But not all the pics are tacky, some are quite good.


Maybe we're not seeing the same dick pictures.
Or maybe you and I have different ideas of what is and what isn't tacky.
 
JinXed said:
Maybe we're not seeing the same dick pictures.
Or maybe you and I have different ideas of what is and what isn't tacky.

Well the good ones are few and far between.
 
JinXed said:
Maybe we're not seeing the same dick pictures.
Or maybe you and I have different ideas of what is and what isn't tacky.
He may also be saying these things cause he uses dick Av's too..
 
I'd take a picture of my cock but, as it's 47 inches while erect, it's hard to get all of it in the shot.
 
Never said:
I'd take a picture of my cock but, as it's 47 inches while erect, it's hard to get all of it in the shot.

And big around as a human thigh?
 
Equinoxe:
"And big around as a human thigh?"

I thought you said you weren't going to talk about that life-sized cast I UPSed you.
 
Never said:
I thought you said you weren't going to talk about that life-sized cast I UPSed you.

I'm sorry, I know I promised, but I couldn't help it. Wow. Just thinking about it I believe I ruined a cushion.


I can't believe I just said that.
 
Jinxed -- Well, that's what I think, but have no idea if other's do as well...

Luxey -- hehee...

Lost&Found -- For example?

Arwen -- hmm...well, I'm going to assume you're joking? Also, who is that in your avatar icon? You? It looks a lot like Alicia Witt...?

tymeblind -- I absolutely agree. I expected some amount of that, but: a) not to the degree that there is...and b) not without less comment from others on the icons (so far I haven't really seen in a random thread someone saying "Oh, DAMN, MyHugeDick, that pictures is...ugh")

But what you say raises another interesting point that I have also noticed: I am no stranger to bulletin boards, forums, groups, etc. But due to the content I would like to write about here, I'm not handing out much in the way of identifiable information. That said, I've noticed that I am far more crude and crass in just the handful of posts I've made so far, than I am anywhere else...not only would I not write about the content I have here, I would also never write it in the manner that I have. That gets me thinking about a lot of things...

(btw, I'm a major media-overanalyzing freak.)


marshalt -- LOL!...

ubertroll -- yes, I expected to see more pics of that ilk...

jinxed -- "Personally a strangers dick does nothing for me, in order to attract me you have to charm me with your humor, your intelligence, not the tacky, overused pictures of your cock."
*Exactly*! This is what every woman I've ever known has said. That while guys are much more visually stimulated in comparison to women, all the women I've known have said that they were drawn to "somebody's mind" or sense of humor or kindness or any of a number of non-physical attributes. Hence the classic disconnect in the "construction worker" cliche' above. Therefore, I see icons here and I just think to myself "huh...don't they get it that this isn't what drives women wild??"...of course, however, I don't truly know the answer to that question, hence this thread...

Luxey -- yes. I have no problem with breasts ever... :) Of course, that goes back to my other afformentioned theories of physical appearances of the two genders...

Thoughts -- From the chest to floor? Or chest to waist? And would you really be content if you were trying to determine attraction to someone with just a picture of their face alone? (getting a bit off topic here)
 
Back
Top