How Much Seinfeld Do YOU Watch?

How Much Sienfeld/Frazier Do You Watch?


  • Total voters
    5
RoryN said:
I've seen three whole episodes, and portions of about 2 others.

I'm a fan and have sat through years of it.
 
I used to watch it everyday for a couple of years but now i am lucky if i get an hours worth of television a week. Damn internet..
 
RoryN said:
I've seen three whole episodes, and portions of about 2 others.

That sounds about right for me too. In my opinion, Kramer was the only good thing about the show.
 
Brinnie said:
awesome responses... should I add a poll now?
Sure. Do this one:

1. Does this thread suck?
2. Do all my threads suck?
3. Do I suck?
 
I've seen them all, they were sort of funny then.

After millions of repeats however, they lose their fun.





Wait a minute, why am I replying if she can't see me? lol
This is what happens when you ignore people :rolleyes:
 
Satangela said:
Sure. Do this one:

1. Does this thread suck?
2. Do all my threads suck?
3. Do I suck?


You forgot #4. All of the above

You always need an "all of the above" option
 
Satangela said:
You've really put me in my place. I'm quiet, humbled, and somewhat in awe of you and your keyboard abilities.


meh... aint even worthy of my pink font. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top