Mr. Double In Prison

BrotherDad

Virgin
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
1
Hi all,

Did everyone hear that the guy who ran Mrdouble.com for over 20 years go sentenced to prison for 40 years?

BD
 
Hi all,

Did everyone hear that the guy who ran Mrdouble.com for over 20 years go sentenced to prison for 40 years?

BD

I've never even heard of Mrdouble.com so no I hadn't heard that. But 20 years ago I was 11 so that might have something to do with my lack of knowledge.
 
Another type of spam? Make you look at the site to see what it is.
 
This is certainly not a discussion topic for Literotica--for at least two reasons based on Literotica rules.
 
This is certainly not a discussion topic for Literotica--for at least two reasons based on Literotica rules.

After running a search on the website (not going to the website) I see why it shouldn't be discussed. Jail is where the man belongs.
 
I'd heard about this from a publisher I work with. Leaving out details I think it is something that could be discussed here in the terms of why porn/erotica etc gets a bad name, because of sickos like this.

It should be clarified that he's not in jail for publishing stories of under aged people having sex in an erotic sense, but everything from abuse up to snuff involving minors which is where it runs afoul of the law and not protected by free speech.

Great job on catching and convicting him....25 years after he started the site. :rolleyes:
 
Great job on catching and convicting him....25 years after he started the site. :rolleyes:

Shame on you, Lovecraft, for being so sarcastic about the lawyers who work so tirelessly to protect the decent (?) people of this world lol. They do their best. It’s not their fault they seem to go into hibernation so often. It’s the fault of those who don’t wake them up.
 
Back
Top