The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2021 Contest Support Thread

oggbashan

Dying Truth seeker
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Posts
56,017
National Nude Day (July 14)
themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.
starts: June 17
closes: July 8
winners announced: July 15


As usual, this thread is to SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE authors to enter stories in the 2021 Nude Day Contest. Get your characters naked and sexy.

In am starting this early to give slow authors a chance to enter.

There is an advantage to entering stories in one of Literotica's themed contests, apart from the possibility of winning, and that is that your story gets far more exposure and attention than it would normally do.

Some of that attention might be unwelcome, some abusive, but some could be appreciative and helpful.

Wait for Laurel's notice of the start of the contest as a sticky at the top of the Authors' Hangout before submitting and follow the instructions in that thread.
__________________
 
Nine stories under construction. Number finished. Zero. I have some work to do.
 
I have a story plan that would work for this. Only problem is I think it would have to be about 50,000 words. Current words written: about 1000.

Will depend on whether I feel like progressing that story at the expense of others I'm having fun with...
 
Hrm

I have three stories I could field because Ex/Voy is my jam and I could work them in. I don't want to be all "Happy Nude Day!" and I'd rather they just organically happen. We'll see what I get done after I wipe myself out with the Nerd-fest coming up shortly.
 
I have one ready. That will probably be the only one. Nude Day isn't a favorite contest of mine. "Nude" doesn't reach the level of erotica with me. That would have to be "naked."
 
I don’t have anything yet, and nudity is a non-issue for me, but I’m thinking of participating anyway. Then I think I would’ve entered all the contest once over. It remains to be seen whether such superficial motivation is enough.
 
I've gotten a lot of exposure from this competition over the years.
 
This one's conceptually difficult for me for some reason. Lot of time left before the event, though, so hopefully I can come up with something dumb and fun. Good luck to everyone.
 
I currently have two stories for this. Will either get done? Who knows, but I'm gonna keep dumping words into them until they look like something. Or nothing. WHO KNOWS?
 
I have two, but I only want to enter one and am trying to decide.

One is a brother/sister story which would probably get the most attention and is shorter.

The other would go into mature but is quite a bit longer.

In the end I'll do what I've done before. The oh so scientific method of tossing a coin and having my wife call it.
 
I churned out a draft of a short item the other day, and then tweaked it some to make it connect a little with the theme. So maybe I'm in. Unless I decide it's just too silly and lightweight, even for Nude Day.
 
I have two ideas for this contest. One story is perhaps 40% done. The other has barely been started. I'm going to shoot for finishing the one that's substantially written and then trying to complete the other one.
 
I'm aiming for 4.

I'm working on a hardcore non-con, a lesbian story, and a mom/son. Not sure what the last one will be.
 
I'm in but I'm not ambitious enough for more than one entry. Going to try my hand at injecting some humor into this one and hope that it goes over well. :D
 
Um. This might be a silly question, but a wayward plot bunny just kind of crossed the road and it looked like it needed a good home.

I can still has a submission into the contest, right?
 
Um. This might be a silly question, but a wayward plot bunny just kind of crossed the road and it looked like it needed a good home.

I can still has a submission into the contest, right?

It doesn't even START for submissions until June 17 (or just before) so you have plenty of time.
 
It doesn't even START for submissions until June 17 (or just before) so you have plenty of time.

No, no, I gathered that! I just meant, I know I can’t win with one after the April Fools Day contest, but I can still post one when it does open, right?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top