I.M.Fauve Gallery here and/or there

THROBBS

I am Fauve
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Posts
19,414
Here is a link to an index of my contribution to the:
Erotic Art area "up front" Literotica
As of this ammendment, I have 90 posts up there (some have multiple images).

Up front, like here, has been polluted with poor CGI and A.I. generated imagery, luckily there are a handful of folk sharing real/creative work traditional and digital (or combos).


I had a moment of inspiration and tried posting a new one here.
 
Last edited:
I'm still wrasslin' with the Erotic Art "arena" up front.
There are so many shortcomings still.
Votes don't stick unless one discovers how to use the beta-testing.
Likewise one cannot favorite without beta-testing.
I think one can comment either way...maybe. But that's quite rare.

Currently I have 26 works posted there.
I still question "why?"

overflow-2
f_5e70d6496c8e9.jpg


your-ride-2
f_5e690c8a12f4a.jpg


wood-nymph-4
f_5e5fe0ce2c1cd.jpg


woah
f_4f7c4d91c9800.jpg


two-places
f_4fa4911f21cf2.jpg
My favourite is the wood nymph followed by woah
 
That's it, for now. There is little to no interest,
And less intelligent conversation/discussion.
This place has gone down the tubes with digital BS.
There is a place for digital Art. What is being passed off as Art or even creativity, is neither.
I don't presume to have posted "Art" here. This is illustration, all hand crafted.
(and unlike AI, I know what a hand is, even when I render them poorly)
 
Last edited:
Thank you, Sweet_Cupcake.:)

Obviously, I love a blowjob, the sight of my cum enhances it!
If really lucky, she will lick up the cum. That has happened, I am happy to report. Tho' rarely and it's been too long. "it's been too long". That's what she said. AhahahahhAhahahahahaaa.... (no, she didn't):rolleyes:

Keep the artwork . . . uh . . . coming, Throbbs.
 
I'm still wrasslin' with the Erotic Art "arena" up front.
There are so many shortcomings still.
Votes don't stick unless one discovers how to use the beta-testing.
Likewise one cannot favorite without beta-testing.
I think one can comment either way...maybe. But that's quite rare.

Currently I have 26 works posted there.
I still question "why?"



your-ride
f_5e690c8a12f4a.jpg


[
I have tried several times to vote on images from several artists. They just don't seem to be counted.

Of those above, "Your Ride" is my favourite. For one thing, there's the Cowgirl thing (love it) but I have mentioned before how much I like that model's look. You have sketched her a number of times. She's gorgeous.
 
Thank you.
I probably will, cuz I am a doofus that way.:rolleyes:



I generally like the visual and "trappings", but tend to be on the "lighter" side of the SM scene.:cool:



Thank you, for TRYING. it only works (works now, it didn't for a while) when you chose to participate in beta-testing...via a buried choice in your profile there (not the one here).

You have to sign in there. Select "Options" (on the left of your profile page). Then select "My Options" (upper right of that page/window). THEN...scroll down in the new window...to Participate in Beta-testing... select Yes...then save changes.

WHEW! THEN you can browse about and vote, favorite and comment...and they stick!
(All that is why there are so few votes etc...)


Thanks! I rather enjoy cowgirl too! (surprise! ;) ) and that particular model, though most of those are done from memory, and I do not have "access" to her any longer. I tend to draw what I like, especially here, as this is my escape.:D

WOO HOO! I am now an official Beta Tester. I expect my secret decoder ring any day now. (I managed to vote on several pics).

hmmm cowgirl. TANSTAAFL58, you have been here for quite a while (appreciated) and I imagine you've seen pretty much every image.

never the less:
Different woman (this one is, sadly, fictitious)
attachment.php



with some silly/fun costuming/props


Which is neither here nor there.

See, it's the details I love in your work. At first glance its easy to see your stuff as sketches and nothing more. But, SHE HAS TAN LINES FFS! That's great!
 
Hahahaha!

Thanks?

"interesting" is one of those descriptors that carries different connotations.

If one is trying to make a good first impression with the mother in-law and she is serving broccoli icecream for dessert, you might respond, "that was interesting" lol

I think "interesting" is meant as a compliment in this case. I would use the same word to describe your drawings and I like them a lot. The Japanese influence is there in the style. And all the fantasy elements, exaggerated proportions, etc.

Have you done any illustrations for stories?
 
Yahoo!

Good to see you posting, Throbbs! I was last on about a year ago, and saw nothing from you. Hot, hot, hot art :heart:

Carry on, cowboy!
 
hmmm... 4 "duds" in row.
here's another (couple)
from "up front"

gypsyred-and-blue-variants

f_4faad0b035b58.jpg



f_4faad1861344a.jpg



originally drawn as red, adjusted in photoshop to check out the blue.

Oh Man! Your eye for detail blows me away. A (fantasy) Gypsy dance wearing her skirt low on her full hips would naturally expose a small hint of her unshaven nether region. Well done.
 
I remember seeing these two but not in some time. Both are very striking images.

Thank you. :) (nice to hear from you again, LadyJS)

That was my impression, as well, on first seeing Hokusai's "Dream of the Fisherman's Wife" (you know Hokusai by one image from his series "thirty-six views of Mount Fuji... "The Great Wave off Kanagawa")

The "Dream of the FIsherman's Wife"
attachment.php



"The Great Wave off Kanagawa"
attachment.php
 
I can see him as a ghost, too. Their love and lust for one another is so great even death separate them.

It could be either...or BOTH.

Clicking on the title above the image, takes one to the post "up front" and there you would read that the concept was a suggestion, just as you guessed, of a woman day dreaming about her ideal lover. ;)

I don't recall if there were other details given, perhaps her ideal lover was from her past? Some have interpreted that the male figure is a ghost, and that seems legit as well. I've done a few imaginary lovers, shown with transparency as well as "actual" ghost lovers (if one make a distinction, and I do... sometimes):D
 
Yes, lots of male wishful thinking :D

One thing having the "larger than life" penis is that it allows you to add detail you might not be able to if it were drawn to a 1 to 1 scale. Your attention to detail in drawing his cock is very good.

Thanks! (on both comments)

I cannot speak to all men's sensations, of course.
I did 1st note this sort of depiction in early Japanese erotica (quite a few works by quite a few artists) so... I suspect that there may be a bunch of us out there.:D;):cool:
 
"Up front" (and lately in this forum) there are far too many DAZ-type (3d rendered) images and photo manipulations as well as quite a few really piss poor images. This would be less of an issue for me, if they were sorted into categories — then I could just ignore those. If voting worked, then most of the really bad images would settle to the bottom. Sure that is a matter of taste, but I feel pretty confident that it would be a good first (coarse) filter.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top