Blonde Bimbos Sucking BBC Thread

AAnderssen

Really Experienced
tasha-reign-rides-a-bbc-8.jpg

Is there anything more beautiful and sexy than a perfect little blonde bimbo sucking an enormous black cock?

If you agree then please share your favorite photographic examples.

Have fun and let’s hope this thread takes off.

No non-blondes and white girls only please.

Suck Cock For Equality

Is there anything more beautiful and sexy than a perfect little blonde bimbo sucking an enormous black cock?

As Huey Newton might once have said, white girls sucking black cock is simply an act of cultural reparation for a century of slavery, discrimination and segregation. You can't really argue with that...

Equal Gender Rights, Please...

Blonde guys enjoy sucking black cock too.

As Huey Newton might once have said, white girls sucking black cock is simply an act of cultural reparation for a century of slavery, discrimination and segregation. You can't really argue with that...

I completely agree and I’m happy to give reparation whenever I can. Such a sexy quote thank you. X

Black

The contrast of white on black skin still gets me everytime, something about it is so sexy

I understand the contrast of blonds sucking black cock, but please know brunettes LOVE to suck a beautiful ebony cock! This one sure does. :D

Last edited:
Thank you...

I completely agree and I’m happy to give reparation whenever I can. Such a sexy quote thank you. X

I'm very much in favour of gender and racial equal opportunities...
My comment about Huey Newton was largely intended to be playful, and I'm sure he never actually spoke those words. But to those who happened to be around at the time, there was a moment in the late-sixties when the Black Panthers arrived in New York and were taken up and celebrated by the socialites in what became known as 'radical chic', no fashionable party was complete without a Black Panther, and I'm certain that some ladies - in an age of the pill and the spirit of free love, took it upon themselves to assuage White Liberal Guilt for the crimes of segregation by having sex with them.
The desegregation of public toilets had the unfortunate side effect - as one black comedian pointed out, of destroying the myth of the huge black cock. In the racially integrated public toilets white guys could furtively check out that black cock had all the diversity of size as white cock.
There is an equal argument that, in the interest of respectful and affectionate sex across races, white men should enjoy the pleasure of licking as much black pussy as they can too.

Last edited:
I understand the contrast of blonds sucking black cock, but please know brunettes LOVE to suck a beautiful ebony cock! This one sure does. :D

Oh I know Brunettes are guilty of it too but there’s just something about a little blonde bimbo with a huge black cock shoved into her mouth that’s just right.

Back