πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ Ann_Tagonist = Loves Spam πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

I like Ann :)
her posts are witty and charming.
One of the posters who keep me glued to this site.
 
Just noticed that heathergives and DMBFFF got the banhammer, too.

Really? DMBFF bumped a few threads, but he was commenting on them not spamming. Others did far more than he did, and didn't get the banhammer.
It may be that mx didn't like that he bumped up some busybody threads with 'n this n that', even if he was condemning them.

Hei, if you're in for a laugh, check out Daddylover3.
He posts on the Fetish board/The GB, and is posts are often hillarious!

They even did a vanity thread for him:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1516061
 
Heathergives crapped on multiple threads with screen-stretching.

Deplorables have a tough time dealing with common sense and courtesy. That's why it's so surprising that we have such a respectful impeached President.
 
so i didn't miss much then?

mann will be back. can't help itself.
 
Just noticed that heathergives and DMBFFF got the banhammer, too.

sparkylitesthefuse, also.

Laurel is Spring cleaning a little early this year.

Indubitably!

GoofyGophers.jpg
 
Looks like the majority of Que's bumper crop of holiday alts have been banhammered.

Time for the little fella to do some spring "sowing" of his next alt crop.
 
Looks like the majority of Que's bumper crop of holiday alts have been banhammered.

Time for the little fella to do some spring "sowing" of his next alt crop.

Not a one of them was mine.

You on the other hand, are pretending you haven't noticed the grevious loss of your latest "Skiddles" incarnation, Heathergave.

You lashed out so hard with your cowardly "Skiddles" alt that you got completely obliterated. Every trace of your odious efforts, *gone*
 
Deplorables lose another cheerleader. :cool:

Sad. :D

But he has at least two other not-used-lately handles sitting on the standby shelf that I can recall. Not including his main birth account. Expect to see one of those making a re-appearance soon, assuming he remembers their passwords.

What'd the dmbfff guy do?

Homeboy was performing a blitzkrieg on the racist shitstain's numerous older and blatantly racist-titled posts in an attempt to showcase the shitstain's shittiness. Of which we already knew, but yeah, it's pretty ugly to see them washed up on shore.

now, while I truly do understand and applaud the sentiment, you have to be strategic about airing out that diarrhea stain. Because he's a particular strain of bacteria that is legion until it vanishes under an act of God. There are still rules here and we are always under a higher power's grace.

Never compromise your own name in your efforts to bring verity to light. We can do The Work in baby steps, not moon leaps.

giphy.gif


speaking of which, I believe the racist shitstain's latest got tabula rasa'd in the board's Ajax scrubbing also. Brace yourselves for the next pimple sprouting soon! ;)
 
Last edited:
Pretty sure busybody got the boot, too. 🀷










Again.

When I woke up earlier and peeped Lit on my phone, which I rarely sign in on and view with no cookies enabled, I saw an immediate loss of a particular voice that regularly screams into the void on a daily basis during the morning.

put two and two together, and...well...

giphy.gif


:D
 
Back
Top