Man lives with DD breasts (forms)

MalePeriod

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Posts
137
For reasons that I can’t explain since December 6th pretty much every day besides Christmas, I’ve had a DD cup breast plate glued to my chest and wore a bra from 7am til 9-10pm at night. I even slept in a slip, wore a sports bra when I worked out, and even wore a bikini.

Being flat as a board going to a 34DD was quite an adjustment, getting used to there size took a few days. And after that I still hit them on things for a few more days, and kept hitting them if I raised my hand to my face from my lap. As getting used to there weight at about 3 pounds the equivalent of if I had implants, was hard on my posture and I found my self constantly straightening my back. And sleeping on my back I had to get used to there weight.

Wearing a bra every day was something I learned to have a love hate relationship with, I needed support but even though all five of my bras are the same size I quickly found a favourite and one I couldn’t wait to take off. And the difference in the size and shape of my breasts when wearing my push-up bra vs my lace cup bras. Also the awkwardness of running to get something braless and reaching up to hold them with both hands is something I picked up on. And wearing a bikini I found my self very self conscious if my nipple was going to pop out of my top.

And doing almost anything requires looking past/over them and working around them.

And when I seen a Victoria’s Secret add my thoughts were more about do I need new bras then the woman modeling the lingerie.

Here’s the breast plate
https://www.thebreastformstore.com/divine-collection-athena-breastforms.aspx
 
Last edited:
As a sissy have to wonder why you started with a DD? Why not start with something a bit smaller like a C.
 
Life's obligations won't let me wear mine all the time, but I often do when I workout or run, because their presence is so obvious, and it adds a layer of fun to an otherwise not fun activity.
 
As a sissy have to wonder why you started with a DD? Why not start with something a bit smaller like a C.

This is the smallest size this chest plate comes in, I would have preferred a D at the largest and preferably smaller. But this was definitely a learning experience. Also found that I couldn’t lean forward at tables are Id squish them against it or into my food, or my cleavage became a vacuum for anything I dropped. Actually got a ketchup stain on one of my bras.
 
Life's obligations won't let me wear mine all the time, but I often do when I workout or run, because their presence is so obvious, and it adds a layer of fun to an otherwise not fun activity.

With these being glued on I just did light things mostly like yoga, as any sweat kind of makes a mess. And that’s with using a anti sweat product before putting things on, just with the usual 24-30 hour wear I would try and keep things manageable.
 
This is the smallest size this chest plate comes in, I would have preferred a D at the largest and preferably smaller. But this was definitely a learning experience. Also found that I couldn’t lean forward at tables are Id squish them against it or into my food, or my cleavage became a vacuum for anything I dropped. Actually got a ketchup stain on one of my bras.
Did you look at something other than a breast plate?
 
Always measured under the tits, just beneath, to get the band size, you are measuring over the top above the tits. Is that how you learned to get the band size?
 
Please read the “how to measure” section of Victoria’s Secrets fit calculator band level at back to above breasts at front. I think it’s a work around to the add 5 inches rule when measured below the breasts.
 
Any questions or requests? And also feel free to pick me out a bra from Victorias secret and maybe I'll buy it and post it here.

My bra is annoying the hell out of me today, but I'm wearing my vibrating panties so that makes up for it.
 
Back
Top